Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Haha so funny.

Grey market?
Really? And people justify this haha.

Saw some space jams for sale in buy sell. Sellig as authentic

Zero yellowing even aound the pods, and blue tinted soles........hmmmmmm

like I said, if he can get something to seem real or as good as real in his mind, he will cop it and think he's doin' it. he did it with diamonds, now he's obsessed with it for J's
mean.gif
 and he still doesn't realize that on top of everything he's believing in his mind, It's still clearly NOT authentic
indifferent.gif

Dont flame me....but is ninjahood pro or anti gray market?

Idk if its like a known nt fact
Lol he is pro-grey market fam. The way he preaches about it, you could swear he breathes it day and night, meditating about it in a taobao monastery. No matter what you tell him, countless times, means nothing.

should've took da foams, those overseas grey market cats is pumping those out DAILY, every single concord

took hit value wise.
Wrong, it's actually quite the opposite. The grey market XIs are so different from the retail XIs quality-wise, that legit, retail XIs with yellowing around the pods are starting to get in the 400s.

should've took da foams, those overseas grey market cats is pumping those out DAILY, every single concord

took hit value wise.
Wrong, it's actually quite the opposite. The grey market XIs are so different from the retail XIs quality-wise, that legit, retail XIs with yellowing around the pods are starting to get in the 400s.
wrong, its da same ****, da only difference is WHEN they were produced, hence da aging of da pods on retail pairs, and BRAND new soles on grey market

soles.

like I said, if he can get something to seem real or as good as real in his mind, he will cop it and think he's doin' it. he did it with diamonds, now he's obsessed with it for J's
mean.gif
 and he still doesn't realize that on top of everything he's believing in his mind, It's still clearly NOT authentic
indifferent.gif
i have 2 pairs of legit store bought concords, and i've seen grey market concords, space jams, and cool greys..they're completely

identical to da retail pairs minus when they were made.

all this "well you can whats what with da yellowed pods" dont mean **** if you're gonna wear em...once you start rocking those

icy space jams and they start to yellow like every other pair of sneakers with clear soles guess what? there goes your only bull ****

way to tell.

ya ****** gotta get it thru your head that its over for XI's.....DS pairs will be worn, yellowing process slows down for no one, and da ones

that dropped already will be gone and da appetite for more pair will continue..and what you think people gonna do? not buy pairs that are basically

identical minus da fact that they were made recently so da soles is actually BETTER looking?
laugh.gif

and as far as diamonds you dunno WTF you talkin bout duke. i'll son you whenever you want da minute you step inside da jewelry thread in general

EASY
wink.gif

da rest of you pip squeeks i suggest you dont ever venture out to da rest of Niketalk unless ya get ya weight up..we some sharks up in general

and more then likely if you not built like that, you'll get exposed..ask your man running around with imaginary girlfriends
laugh.gif

took hit value wise.
and let me add that this is a misnomer...

da only way you getting PREMIUM money for your XI's on ebay if:

-you got a footlocker sticker on da outside of da box which eliminates ANY DOUBT that they were made and dropped in their original release date.

-you got store bought recipts that are DATED and and CLEAR when you bought em

and for da record grey market space jams are going for almost 300+ on ebay as well...

at this point, XI's can be found any day of da week...royal blue foamposites? those are worth WAY more at this point, only 3 releases (2007, HOH's penny

insole exclusive, 2010) meanwhile XI's are being made apparently non stop 24/7 these days
laugh.gif

I think in here(alabama), concords rekindled the jordan shoe fanatics and the cats that didnt care for jordans in schools to the crazy shoe world again.. I can remeber practically waking up late to get the last shots that came out before the concords, now 11's are 'that' shoe. I remeber back in 05/06 when the 10's were releasing linens/ice blues/all blacks/purple white/rednwhites/etc those were 'that shoe to have'. No crazy fights over them but you can feel the hostility that was lurking from the ratchets.. I didnt have a problem getting them, but i saw the magnitude this shoe had when they had it on the news. I was like wow this again??

You definitley right the Concord release changed things alot. I remember in June 2011 when True Blue III's released before the concords released in December of the same year, I was able to walk into Footlocker AND Modells a week after they dropped and manage to get a 9.5(popular size) in both stores at retail.

January 2011 I walked into Modells the day after the Whitite cement 3's released about 20 mins affter they opened. Hardly anyone in the store only a few people who were looking at other items that were not even sneakers! I was the only one in the sneaker section! I walked to an employee asked for a sz 9.5 tried em on a lil too big so I got size 9 ($150.00 retail) and walked out with no hassle or camping or lines to worry about, no tickets or raffles. Now at Modells around my area you can't even buy Retro releases without waiting in line for a ticket 3 days before the shoes come out and can't even buy the shoes without a ticket.

August 20, 2011 when black metallic V's dropped I walked into HOH 34th street hours after they dropped got my 9.5 with no problem. Didnt inspect them that good though. WHen I got home A white mark at the toebox was on the shoe. Wasn't pleased so took the train all the way back to manhattan and switched it for another 9.5 and this is HOURS after the store was opened! I don't know why but it seems like new Hypebeasts like to camp more, hype up evey release and every release has been hard to buy in store ever since the Concords dropped.All of a sudden everyone's a Jordan head after the Concord release?:stoneface:

Last edited:
And it's been shown that Taobao XIs have different patent leather cut and height than the Foot Locker XIs. If you still think that's the exact same, then I honestly don't know what to tell you.

and let me add that this is a misnomer...

da only way you getting PREMIUM money for your XI's on ebay if:

-you got a footlocker sticker on da outside of da box which eliminates ANY DOUBT that they were made and dropped in their original release date.
Umm, NO.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...8022602?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f2410d54a
umm you basically proved my point... 625 bid? yea
laugh.gif

that footlocker sticker and receipt is GOLD MINE status on ebay

And it's been shown that Taobao XIs have different patent leather cut and height than the Foot Locker XIs. If you still think that's the exact same, then I honestly don't know what to tell you.
and its been shown retail pairs ALL have different patent leather cuts from each other.

900x900px-LL-8bd520ad_IMG_20130426_182517.jpeg

both retail pairs..peep da cut from da left foot on da left from da left foot on da right.

da taobao pairs are IDENTICAL to da retail pairs minus da age of da rubber since they were made recently...once those start to yellow, good luck

with ya "attempts" to tell da difference.

if ninjahood wants to rock grey market pairs let him cook. i wouldnt wear em though.

true, but how can you tell a legit from a grey market shoe? they both look the same if you minus that ftl sticker off the box
the tagging on the inside had different dates i think. If im wrong some1 can correct me im not the most knowledgable when it come to the grey market kicks. Majority of my kicks come from FTL or other reputable sources.

Back
Top Bottom