Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

011085_1_p.jpg
011085_4_p.jpg

so ya were saying? :lol:
No way you just pulled up a stock photo to prove FC takes grey market shoes....

im saying a NIKE RESELLER like FC wont take those "gray" shoes regardless of what you want to pull our your *** & call it factual fam

Last edited:
Your key arguement is....

"Once these new ones have aged, u wont be able to tell the difference"

But were shoeheads.

So until they age and i cant tell em apart, they fakes to me

im saying a NIKE RESELLER like FC wont take those "gray" shoes regardless of what you want to pull our your *** & call it factual fam
flight club is independent from nike b. da hell you implying with those CAPTIAL LETTERS
laugh.gif

of course they'd take em.

air-jordan-11-space-jam-03.jpg

T2DZylXn8bXXXXXXXX_%21%21161671431.jpg

what are they gonna say? "no they never looked like that in 2009?"
laugh.gif

some of ya smokin dust...ive seen da grey markets and retail pairs at da same time, if anything one of my pairs looked worse.

cuz one of my XI's got funky cut patent leather left foot...otherwise they're IDENTICAL.

But honestly with ish that bad, u might wanna spray some like cleaner on em.

Shout spray works good, stuff like that. No bleach tho

Your key arguement is....

"Once these new ones have aged, u wont be able to tell the difference"

But were shoeheads.

So until they age and i cant tell em apart, they fakes to me
possibly da most asinine thing i've read today...so according to you they're time elapsed legits?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fellas, grey markets are what they are unauthorized runs of legit sneakers, if you're gonna depend on faulty

logic as displayed in this post you're going upstream without a paddle.

Last edited:
I give up, was gonna cop on ebay but I can't tell the difference anymore between legit n fake. I'll just do without these. 

of course they will, because that is NOT a accurate way of judging fake from real.

99% of people DO NOT WANT yellowed XI's...they'd more then likely turn your pair AWAY if it was too yellow

and unable to sell.

Discussion-Are-They-Legit-if-Nike-Doesnt-Approve-3.jpg

Besides the tag, the only difference between the ’09 pair (on the left) and the ‘restocked’ pair (right) is the patent leather cut is slightly higher; just in case you’re wondering, they are both a Men’s size 11. Other than that it’d be hard to tell the two apart from one another.

Discussion-Are-They-Legit-if-Nike-Doesnt-Approve-2.jpg

^^ look at that...there's abolutely no way to tell once da top pair starts to age...to think flight club doesn't take em is being

HIGHLY naive....
so you're going to ignore the patent leather being a higher cut on the "grey" market ones..? 

of course they will, because that is NOT a accurate way of judging fake from real.

99% of people DO NOT WANT yellowed XI's...they'd more then likely turn your pair AWAY if it was too yellow

and unable to sell.

Discussion-Are-They-Legit-if-Nike-Doesnt-Approve-3.jpg

Besides the tag, the only difference between the ’09 pair (on the left) and the ‘restocked’ pair (right) is the patent leather cut is slightly higher; just in case you’re wondering, they are both a Men’s size 11. Other than that it’d be hard to tell the two apart from one another.

Discussion-Are-They-Legit-if-Nike-Doesnt-Approve-2.jpg

^^ look at that...there's abolutely no way to tell once da top pair starts to age...to think flight club doesn't take em is being

HIGHLY naive....
so you're going to ignore the patent leather being a higher cut on the "grey" market ones..? 
thats only a isolated example.

patent leather cut varies on XI's for da most part.

Back
Top Bottom