Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i've been trying to tell these hard headed people that slight cosmetic differences is a PISS POOR way to try to check for authenticity.

i've HELD these grey market space jams side by side with my retail pairs...its da EXACT same thing minus when they were made.
grey market or not shoes will always vary from pair to pair. thats just how it goes. and id think Nike wont consider them authentic because they can't make any money off of them. I bet if they could some how turn a profit these would be on outlet shelves in a heart beat

horrible logic.

if that was da case..

1070932_600.jpg

thats like saying nissan of america wouldn't recognize this as a real nissan car and call it a fake because it didn't get to da united states from traditional distribution channels.

da more i hear da logic in here of folks calling those grey market space jams fake da more hilarious it becomes.
laugh.gif

just because things are unauthorized by da company doesn't make a certain product fake.

if thats da case...

images

my whole childhood been unauthorized
pimp.gif
Wow....way to pick out one thing I said and ignore the rest...

I'm the the one with horrible logic? It's just easier to call you stupid. The difference in our comparisons....NISSAN.STILL.PRODUCED.THAT.SKYLINE. Authorized and all. R34's aren't street legal in the US without modifications, so the traditional distribution channel in which other vehicles are imported is irrelevant in this case, but it's a still a legitimate vehicle manufactured by Nissan. If this was produced in the same manner your grey market sneakers were, then it wouldn't have a warranty, wouldn't be recognized in the vehicle's production run, and wouldn't be something I would want to own. I want what I know is the real thing, as does everyone else who despises the grey market. You don't, it's as simple as that.

You do you, argue till you're blue in the face. The harder you argue, the more it seems like you want to convince yourself than everyone else. But you thought these were real and no one else does: http://niketalk.com/t/536154/legit-check-white-cement-3-88. If it's "good enough" to you, then rock em, just don't tell everyone else they're authentic. Doesn't even look like you know based on that thread.

P.S. I can't stand your writing style and it's easier to not see your posts, so I'm blocking you. Go ahead and write whatever you want to refute/belittle me, but you aren't worth responding to anymore.

i've been trying to tell these hard headed people that slight cosmetic differences is a PISS POOR way to try to check for authenticity.

i've HELD these grey market space jams side by side with my retail pairs...its da EXACT same thing minus when they were made.
And the blue bottoms. Since, in your opinion, the unauthorized shoes are just as good and cheaper to purchase, why would you even buy an authentic product? 

Last edited:
Lol you cant even insure a skyline in da US..

Straight grey market car..even though was produced by nissan.

Same wit da space jams, grey market produced

Like legit pairs wit da same materials.

I know somebody that has a R32 registered and insured in the US.... I actually raced him and beat him down pretty good in my 2001 Camaro SS.... I have seen other Skylines (R32 and R34) in the area as well....

Last edited:

And the blue bottoms. Since, in your opinion, the unauthorized shoes are just as good and cheaper to purchase, why would you even buy an authentic product? 

Blue bottoms gonna eventually yellow, then what?

Da grey markets are identical to my store bought

Pairs, if i didn't already have em id by da grey market

Pairs with zero hesitation.

Sigh.. the New DMC's are Made by DeLorean Motor Company... this is NOT the SAME COMPANY that made the OG Model, nor are they Affiliated with DeLorean Family(Who By the Way Sued to try to get the name back)... SO they are NOT Original DeLoreans.. they Are Kit Cars in every sense of the word.
Your Argument with the OG VI's is the stupidest thing I've ever heard... Nike Authorized those Restocks and was Officially Making them.yes they changed the product for the better during its run.. SO?... Sounding like Gucci right now... But I digress... these are not original Products. ANd in my and Many many others point of View, if it's not made Officially by the company then its not 100% Authentic.

DO you know Manufacture works in China? Why Bootlegs and Unauthorized Products come out of China with the quickness? Well I'm going to educate you, I work in the Financial sector so I know what I'm talking about , I have to advise clients of this on the regular, Plus one of our People Used work in the Business Side of Nike, And I have Friends at the Brand When you make products in China.. You have to turn over the tech packages or Blueprints to Beijing for their Archives of Record, to help The Government keep track of whats Made in the country, for National Security etc.... Alot of the "Grey" Shoes Are not made in Nike Factories, All Parts are Subcontracted out and Sent to Licensed Nike Factory to be made.. Anybody with enough funds can get these blueprints and make them.. When the Fakes where being made in the early 00's you could tell because the makers where spending Zero Money making them.... plus its was.. more difficult then then it is now.... Average cost to make shoes is for Grey guys is about $15-20 a shoe they sell on Taobao for Retail US and they make money. Now SomeFactory B grades do make it to Certain sites.. who? You guys can Figure that out... But anyways.. I'll leave you guys to it..

Blue bottoms gonna eventually yellow, then what?

Da grey markets are identical to my store bought

Pairs, if i didn't already have em id by da grey market

Pairs with zero hesitation.
That's then and this is now. You said they were the EXACT same thing when they are clearly not.  

I know somebody that has a R32 registered and insured in the US.... I actually raced him and beat him down pretty good in my 2001 Camaro SS.... I have seen other Skylines (R32 and R34) in the area as well....
R32 is good, R34 is banned in da united states because it hasn't gone thru proper US regulation regarding

crashing and emissons....takes 25 years i believe before da ban is waived..da only way people got em here

is thru GREY MARKET channels.

Sigh.. the New DMC's are Made by DeLorean Motor Company... this is NOT the SAME COMPANY that made the OG Model, nor are they Affiliated with DeLorean Family(Who By the Way Sued to try to get the name back)... SO they are NOT Original DeLoreans.. they Are Kit Cars in every sense of the word.
Your Argument with the OG VI's is the stupidest thing I've ever heard... Nike Authorized those Restocks and was Officially Making them.yes they changed the product for the better during its run.. SO?... Sounding like Gucci right now... But I digress... these are not original Products. ANd in my and Many many others point of View, if it's not made Officially by the company then its not 100% Authentic.

DO you know Manufacture works in China? Why Bootlegs and Unauthorized Products come out of China with the quickness? Well I'm going to educate you, I work in the Financial sector so I know what I'm talking about , I have to advise clients of this on the regular, Plus one of our People Used work in the Business Side of Nike, And I have Friends at the Brand When you make products in China.. You have to turn over the tech packages or Blueprints to Beijing for their Archives of Record, to help The Government keep track of whats Made in the country, for National Security etc.... Alot of the "Grey" Shoes Are not made in Nike Factories, All Parts are Subcontracted out and Sent to Licensed Nike Factory to be made.. Anybody with enough funds can get these blueprints and make them.. When the Fakes where being made in the early 00's you could tell because the makers where spending Zero Money making them.... plus its was.. more difficult then then it is now.... Average cost to make shoes is for Grey guys is about $15-20 a shoe they sell on Taobao for Retail US and they make money. Now SomeFactory B grades do make it to Certain sites.. who? You guys can Figure that out... But anyways.. I'll leave you guys to it..
1. incorrect.

da parts were ACQUIRED from da closed factory when da delorean motor company went bust. these are EVERY BIT because they are made of NOS.

every da damn guy who worked for delorean works there now..you sound silly
laugh.gif

, it emerged that due to demand for the DeLorean DMC-12, DMCH would start selling refurbished cars.[sup][6][/sup]Businessman Stephen Wynne has purchased all the remaining parts for the car and builds them in Houston.[sup][7][/sup] Currently, a DeLorean can be assembled from the ground up using a combination of new, original and reproduction parts for US$57,500 and still carry a 1980s title, while unrestored but good condition vehicles run from about US$25,000 upwards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeLorean_Motor_Company

pssh..kit car
grin.gif

2. when da sneaker is IDENTICAL to my store bought pairs and da only difference is "ethics" yea....grey market all da day...

there's already a precedent set with da OG ewing brand and what happened

to them, and i have experience in garments..i know exactly how these are being made.

Last edited:
I love how you ignore alot of what people post to suit you. SO then by your standards as long as people buy the parts it doesn't matter who makes them as long as the parts are good... Hmm ok Good Luck with that. Go Run Tell That to Nike and See what they Tell you.... Or FCNY or ATC or any real real spot

I love how you ignore alot of what people post to suit you. SO then by your standards as long as people buy the parts it doesn't matter who makes them as long as the parts are good... Hmm ok Good Luck with that. Go Run Tell That to Nike and See what they Tell you.... Or FCNY or ATC or any real real spot
because FC doesn't already take grey market sneakers?
laugh.gif

how naive do we sound b?

Da thread is now becoming da place for dat movie Back 2 Da Future? Where can I get dem gray market Space Jams and da Delorean to match?

Sure Once upon a Time sure.. But I love how you exclude to refer to anything that anyone has pointed out to you that could possibly cause Fault in your Logic... you have your Blinders on full blast like a draft horse.. But at this point it's you more trying to convince us, like Please Please Please believe me.. but I digress I can be a grown man, to agree to disagree.. We Will Never be on the same side of this discussion. I guess my Standards are a bit higher then yours, as to what counts as an official authentic product.. as there is a difference of Fell off the truck and what is going on with these shoes...

all i know is that i will NEVER pay over retail for a suspect pair of anything (including boobies) lol but seriously if there is one hesitant part of a shoe i will steer clear

Last edited:
Sure Once upon a Time sure.. But I love how you exclude to refer to anything that anyone has pointed out to you that could possibly cause Fault in your Logic... you have your Blinders on full blast like a draft horse.. But at this point it's you more trying to convince us, like Please Please Please believe me.. but I digress I can be a grown man, to agree to disagree.. We Will Never be on the same side of this discussion. I guess my Standards are a bit higher then yours, as to what counts as an official authentic product.. as there is a difference of Fell off the truck and what is going on with these shoes...
 me tryiing to convince who? da public thats already buying these no problem?
laugh.gif
have you seen what grey market space jams go for on ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_dmd=1&_nkw=space+jam+XI&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

you think da public cares if some executive green lit these last run of space jams that have flooded da market? no all

they are about are legit materials, carbon fiber and icy soles.

da way you're talkin yo act like XI's are da ONLY grey market pairs of sneakers out..BEST BELIEVE FC still takes early release pairs.

btw, told you you was wrong about da deloreans
wink.gif

Last edited:
If nike didnt make em, contract to have them made, and chosen who to distribute them to.....

They are unauthorized fakes.

Fake

No matter if they are the same shoe or not.

Bottom line, everyones definition of fake is different.

Lets ask nike haha

you posted a general link to the bay ...womp womp

fc WONT take those "gray" shoes fam
umm yes they do

you're not accounting for:

black and red XI's which are completely identical in regards to grey market and retail

cool greys which were ICY BLUE at retail so they're also identical

Concords that are grey market with da milky toe what are ALSO ICY BLUE at retail.

space jams simply need to "age" to look like their 2009 counterparts because they were made alot more recent.

then what? 

da only XI's flight club doesn't mess with are concords with clear toes because they were hit with heavy scrutiny during

last year with air randy.

air-jordan-xi-concord-retro-2011-air-randy-2.jpg

all of those were legit pre production pairs that utilized da same clear method as space jams before

they made em milky for retail.

So ur saying flightclub will take these space jams with no yellowing? If so

Shame on them

Hell i was miffed someone was selling em as authentic in the buy sell

Last edited:
So ur saying flightclub will take these space jams with no yellowing? If so

Shame on them

Hell i was miffed someone was selling em as authentic in the buy sell
of course they will, because that is NOT a accurate way of judging fake from real.

99% of people DO NOT WANT yellowed XI's...they'd more then likely turn your pair AWAY if it was too yellow

and unable to sell.

Discussion-Are-They-Legit-if-Nike-Doesnt-Approve-3.jpg

Besides the tag, the only difference between the ’09 pair (on the left) and the ‘restocked’ pair (right) is the patent leather cut is slightly higher; just in case you’re wondering, they are both a Men’s size 11. Other than that it’d be hard to tell the two apart from one another.

Discussion-Are-They-Legit-if-Nike-Doesnt-Approve-2.jpg

^^ look at that...there's abolutely no way to tell once da top pair starts to age...to think flight club doesn't take em is being

HIGHLY naive....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom