Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Finally got my pair this morning for $190 DS. There a 10.5 and I wear an 11 but they fit great surprisingly. A local guy was selling his for some reason and some of his other shoes on this Facebook group.
You got a great deal!

Those are gray market/un-authorized pair of cords. which you can buy DS for 190 at numerous websites.

Last edited:
Those are gray market/un-authorized pair of cords. which you can buy DS for 190 at numerous websites.
LL

this picture suggests otherwise

If you want to avoid the whole gray market bs buy a pair with the store sticker on it. Footlocker, foot action, Eastbay, champs, etc all put the little white sticker on the front of the box.

I m serious for 190 i d buy these all day long...seriously tho,where is the differences with my nikestore pairs can anyone point out so i can check on them?i can also post pictures if needed

So how u know they are gm or straight fake?

they are "authentic" early release. They were from SDS. has all the legit materials, stamp on the insole, real carbon fiber, etc, etc. Was even told by i guess at one time the most knowledgeable person with the early release/fake XI Concords that mine were 100% legit. his name was Noob? :lol: i forgot but im sure most who were around in Summer 2011 can remember.

this was from the first production run of the XI Concords and was one of the first people on the forum with them and posted pics and what not.

Na none at all... Could care less about what others think... M.O.

Plus anyone could get messed up really... or at least thats how i see it...

Ill pay my NT dues... There it is.

U good man i was jus playing.

Not like you added "in jail cuz i stomped dude"

Back
Top Bottom