Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

How do you guys think I faired with this trade?

I traded my DS Concords & Bred AJKO's for DS Royal 1's & shadows.

Value wise.

don't give up the ds concords, that's a real classic, nvm saw that u alreayd completed trade. in the end at least u wont have to worry about the ice turning

Last edited:
I wore my concords a few times now I don't want them, I will try to get rid of them to hard to keep clean for me I like to wear my shoes
Kinda feeling the same way. I still have a pair of concords  that are DS from release day and I just cant bring myself to wear them. At first I didnt want to wear them just because of all the hype and i thought id keep them on Ice for a couple months like my cool greys but a couple of months turned into almost 2 years. And with so many black/white based shoes Ive already worn from before and after this release (DMP 11s, Chicago 10s, HGG 13s, Cement 3s and 4s, OG cement spizikes) Its so much easier to throw one of them on instead of unDSing those. Its a rough life haha

How do you guys think I faired with this trade?

I traded my DS Concords & Bred AJKO's for DS Royal 1's & shadows.

Value wise.

WOW. You won bro in my opinion. I would have done that deal. No hesitation. Concords are a lot easier to buy again and replace but not the Royals

My Concords are still DS 
tired.gif

I like my Space Jams and Breds more, I guess.
I totally feel the same bruh, my concords are still ds, same as my playoff 11's. But i think il end up undsing my concords real soon as it seems like every dog and his bone has playoff 11's atm see em everywhere, but they are def a better shoe, purely grabbed concords for the collection. Although they look nice with shorts, thats about it though. Few more months and its summer, bringin em out whilst there still iceyish

I rarely ever wear my concords, maybe 3 times max and they're still EXTREMELY icy. I find it hard wearing XI's because they're not your regular sneaker and they look best with shorts (I'm a jeans/pants type of guy) but the heads they turn when they're on feet...priceless

I need to find a pair in a 13 for a good price. I forgot why I couldn't get these. I was tripping.

just keeping the thread alive with some Authentic NOT GM fake bs

worn on the left and DS on the right....hows everybody else kicks holding up??

:smokin

Dope!!!!

On your worn pair you plan on using any of that "sauce" to clear up those soles. I think it's about time a try some

Dope!!!!

On your worn pair you plan on using any of that "sauce" to clear up those soles. I think it's about time a try some

nope rock em until they are beat & break out the new set

my pairs look about the same

how often did you wear ur concords?

thats my pair i had since 12/10 well before the rd(mom& pop shop) & i wore them daily until rd & then maybe bi weekly since ... def not babied only wiped down the pl no sole cleaning or anything else crazy

You expect us to believe they're both the same shoes? :rofl:

After staring at the pictures for like 20 minutes it looks like the white circles by the pods on the sole are in exactly the same spots. That's pretty hard to do with 2 seperate shoes from the same pair let alone 2 pairs of shoes. So I think they're the same shoes. So if he didn't really "restore" them I have 2 guesses. He either photoshopped them. Or seaglowed/retrobrite them to remove the yellowing and redyed the sole.

You expect us to believe they're both the same shoes? :rofl:

After staring at the pictures for like 20 minutes it looks like the white circles by the pods on the sole are in exactly the same spots. That's pretty hard to do with 2 seperate shoes from the same pair let alone 2 pairs of shoes. So I think they're the same shoes. So if he didn't really "restore" them I have 2 guesses. He either photoshopped them. Or seaglowed/retrobrite them to remove the yellowing and redyed the sole.

Here are some examples of his work. I have not seen his work personally, but after following Sole Supremacys IG. They look very good.

solerestorer.com
// DS OR VNDS EXAMPLE //
ds.png

// WORN EXAMPLE //
worn.png

// BEATERS EXAMPLE //
beater.png

At the end of the day, the icy blue tint ruins the sneaker because it doesn't look like it belongs. icy blue can look good on some jordans but not these.  The clear bottoms would have been the best

At the end of the day, the icy blue tint ruins the sneaker because it doesn't look like it belongs. icy blue can look good on some jordans but not these.  The clear bottoms would have been the best

I used to dream of owning Concords w/ soles lightly blue like the DMPs I used to see.. :smokin

Never thought I'd actually have them, let alone 2 pairs.

They change to blue to slow the yellowing and now people complain. There's just no winning when it comes to sneakers, is there? :lol:

I'm sure one day mine will have that yellow sole that gives it the OG look, but why not have my Concords lookin like those fresh *** DMP's up there while I can?

Back
Top Bottom