Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Probably not a good idea to source grey market pairs when you've got pairs for sale in your sig. Might hurt your re-selling game.

I want them for me fam...not for reselling...and still waiting on those links...WHILE THEY CLEARLY DON'T EXIST. :smh: :smh: :smh:

they are "authentic" early release. They were from SDS. has all the legit materials, stamp on the insole, real carbon fiber, etc, etc. Was even told by i guess at one time the most knowledgeable person with the early release/fake XI Concords that mine were 100% legit. his name was Noob? :lol: i forgot but im sure most who were around in Summer 2011 can remember.

this was from the first production run of the XI Concords and was one of the first people on the forum with them and posted pics and what not.
I remember this thread. I got my SDS pair not long after yours, and remember NOOB was a well respected source.

SO ...IN WHAT HOLE DID THE GUY SAYING ABOUT 190 $ CONCORDS CRAWL IN...?cmon guys...we re starting urban legends on shoes now??? :rofl: :rofl:

SO ...IN WHAT HOLE DID THE GUY SAYING ABOUT 190 $ CONCORDS CRAWL IN...?cmon guys...we re starting urban legends on shoes now???
roll.gif
roll.gif
lmaoo

Yep. Stay away. It's a preorder, probably means he is buying from taobao, waits a few weeks to get them and he gets them to ship it to you. No other way he can have a FSR like that.

Last edited:
Hey guys, simple question is it possible to buy concords that have not yellowed yet??

I asked someone that is selling a pair how  he kept a nearly 2 year old shoe icy, with no yellowing, and he said he kept them in an airtight bag, and only took them out to take pictures.  

Is this too good to be true, or do I just have to accept the fact that if i want authentic concords, I have to deal with the yellowing that happens to all icy bottoms

Last edited:
Hey guys, simple question is it possible to buy concords that have not yellowed yet??

I asked someone that is selling a pair how  he kept a nearly 2 year old shoe icy, with no yellowing, and he said he kept them in an airtight bag, and only took them out to take pictures.  

Is this too good to be true, or do I just have to accept the fact that if i want authentic concords, I have to deal with the yellowing that happens to all icy bottoms

Fakes/gm

He got a hyperbaric chamber?

Honestly as iconic they are, I hated the 2011 concords because of their quality. That plastic called leather after use gets peculiar wavy creases on the ankle no matter how careful you could be. Bugged the heck out of me

always expect at least some yellowing around the pods
for example mine are Ds pretty icy but still have yellowing

Copped a DS pair for GBP 220 (approx. USD 340.00) shipped from UK to Germany. Arrived on a Tuesday afternoon, were on my feet for basketball practice that evening.

Peace

Wear one pair every now and then, my wedding pair still DS of course.
Wear pair still fresh tho.. love this shoe.

I wore my concords a few times now I don't want them, I will try to get rid of them to hard to keep clean for me I like to wear my shoes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom