Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Nike finally updated the insider page/calendar section of the website Friday morning. The original 2011 article was on the front page of the insiders section and had the Dec 22, 2013 launch date on the page and the calendar by error (while also showing the Dec 23, 2011 date).All of this was fixed by 8:30 CST and it hasn't shown the 2013 release date since. It was just a little hiccup during their update. Nothing more.

I was wondering if the concords that say sample property of Nike not for resale on inside of the shoe, and have 45 on the back are legit or not, I have seen them in different sizes, thanks in advance

I was wondering if the concords that say sample property of Nike not for resale on inside of the shoe, and have 45 on the back are legit or not, I have seen them in different sizes, thanks in advance
air randy's run of 45 concords....at one point da concords were going to drop with da 45 and got scrapped last minute..he got a run of da scrapped pairs

FSR..this is early in da process so they still have clear toes and such.

air randy's run of 45 concords....at one point da concords were going to drop with da 45 and got scrapped last minute..he got a run of da scrapped pairs

FSR..this is early in da process so they still have clear toes and such.

Thanks for the info, I will try to get a pair now knowing that they are not fakes

Ninjahood - you have to stop with the crap.
Air randy shoes are unsanctioned, unauthorized shoes that have 0 quality control.

Fakes/gm

He got a hyperbaric chamber?
why are you using fakes and GM's as synonyms of each other?
because its the truth
Its inaccurate... Knock it off.
its 100% the truth

GM are fakes IMO

and im one of those guys who stood behind GMs from the start, lets remember that. most "GM" on the market are fakes.

there was a GM years ago but its changed.
naw, you're conflating da GM's with da levels of fakes out on da market now, and now everything blurs together once things become unauthorized.

articles, and actual evidence doesn't lie.

Ninjahood - you have to stop with the crap.
Air randy shoes are unsanctioned, unauthorized shoes that have 0 quality control.
this is ALL 100% true, but it doesn't knock da fact that A. way back when da concords were gonna drop with da 45....

let's keep it funky, how many "nike not forresale" stamped GM's have you seen SINCE those air randy 45 XI's...exactly..

sneakers get made over a couple of times before they finally get released..dunno how all of this is being lost upon certain folks all of a sudden.

Man please stop. Anything can be replicated...shoes aren't immune to it..there are other sellers selling the same 45 samples

I guess they got a full size run as well......

You don't know what u r talking about just stop passing on information that's based off opinion
And
Not fact

Man please stop. Anything can be replicated...shoes aren't immune to it..there are other sellers selling the same 45 samples

I guess they got a full size run as well......

no one has sold those since air randy, stop it.

no other pairs out on da open market had da stamped "not for resale" in da insole either. those were as GM as it got.

shoes are fake, end of story.

ive held, inspected, and compared shoes from these sellers for years, from 2010 to as of last month.

shoes are now fakes, they are trash and not the real thing.

Zyzz - no need to keep arguing with dude. Its an argument that will last forever.

Hopefully, the person that asked the original question has learned enough from the last few comments to make his own determination.

So are the sample concords with Nike stamped on inside with 45 on the back, samples that Nike made but they got strapped or are they not real, sellers calm that they are real and didn't go thru final inspection in factory because of them being strapped from 11/12 countdown pack, can anyone break down the truth for me

So are the sample concords with Nike stamped on inside with 45 on the back, samples that Nike made but they got strapped or are they not real, sellers calm that they are real and didn't go thru final inspection in factory because of them being strapped from 11/12 countdown pack, can anyone break down the truth for me

ask yourself this. why would they make thousands of NOT FOR SALE sample pairs in a FSR....

if you cant figure it out then yea.

how about this...
get detailed pictures from the seller including pics of the inner tag
do some research on air randy
create a LEGIT CHECK listing in the legit check section

ask yourself this. why would they make thousands of NOT FOR SALE sample pairs in a FSR....

my final part since I asked dude to create a legit check...

its 2013 and ive been on here since before the CDP drop.... didn't hear about NOT FOR SALE samples until this year... odd
NOT FOR SALE samples wouldn't be produced in FSRs and if it was from a scrapped production run, then the shoes definitely would be marked as a sample. They would be at best marked as B grade then shipped out to an outlet or something.
The 2012 black/red XIs have been produced by unauthorized sellers with the same stamp.

6327142a_photo_2.jpeg

bcae4a24_photo_5.jpeg

put 2 and 2 together

Thanks for the info and the pics, that's how the other pairs look I don't understand how sites like ebay let people sell fake shoes and do nothing about it

Thanks bigJ for posting the pics....there are other sellers with the concords as well.....I'm not going to go back and keep copy and pasting the same thing.....

And this dude keeps using GM....look the definition of the word....just jump on cannons website....GM and unauthorized are NOT the same thing

And those samples are neither GM or unauthorized. They are fake...end of story

because they have access...duh, thats exactly what da GM thread was about.

my final part since I asked dude to create a legit check...

its 2013 and ive been on here since before the CDP drop.... didn't hear about NOT FOR SALE samples until this year..
nikecue.jpg

nikenfs.jpg

here's some sample SB's with da same tag....

air-jordan-xi-retro-45-sample-2-570x427.jpg

same exact tag from da air randy pairs.

i never said GM's weren't anything but unauthorized, doesn't mean they aren't utilizing existing nike stuff.

there's a DISTINCT difference between grey markets and flat out replicas.

there's TONS of old pics of lebrons, and other nike retros that used to get leaked here years ago with da same stamps.

YES, nike DOES use that stamp, da ONLY WAY to have it is if came out da same factories.

jesus..its like everything ya learned in da GM thread went in one ear and out da other...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom