Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Are you serious about the stamp??? Dude stop anybody with photoshop and a heat press can replicate that sample stamp.....I mean we're you serious or you just being hard headed??

:rofl:

i love Ninja and like what he posts in 99% of topics but im sorry i for one do NOT agree with you on this and neither does anyone else.

you do know these fake sellers get the molds and info to the shoes, you think they cant make a simple stamp? seriously bruh? serious?

SMH

Exactly. I can put a stamp my retail XIs. Doesn't make them real samples.
ya thinkin too small b...

these people have access to all of nike's **** because they're da same people nike contracts when it comes to da actual

manufacturing process...its all corrupt, but my my point is GREY markets and FAKES are 2 DIFFERENT things..

its like murder and selling drugs both crimes, but they're both 2 DIFFERENT illegal activities.

fakes are backwards engineering kicks, and grey markets are unauthorized runs of third shift kicks. 2 different types of things you gotta

be aware of.

This is all great conversion on bootleg/pirated Jordans. I was meaning to step into the GM thread, (until it was locked).

Thanks for the insight from all contributors.

A guy named blacksanta24 he has a site named theclosetcollectors.com he has a pair of the black/red ix's with the stamp and 45 on the back. he says that he got them from a Nike rep. and that he has had connections with Nike reps. over the years,.

Now I understand the difference between gray markets and fakes, I was asking in the first place to see which one the pairs I seen were, the sellers are basically saying their pairs are grey market, thanks again for everyone that give me feedback about this

ninjahood - im done. you have to stop misleading members that don't know any better. if no one said anything then dude could have possibly purchased those 45 concords thinking he purchased a collector's item or something. you don't need to educate me on what is and what is not legit. I already know.

bottom line is you have someone selling alleged SAMPLE jordans that were not produced as such nor are they authorized. No collector will agree that the shoes are legit.

ninjahood - im done. you have to stop misleading members that don't know any better. if no one said anything then dude could have possibly purchased those 45 concords thinking he purchased a collector's item or something. you don't need to educate me on what is and what is not legit. I already know.

bottom line is you have someone selling alleged SAMPLE jordans that were not produced as such nor are they authorized. No collector will agree that the shoes are legit.
+100

Ninja- I wish you would stop calling them grey market. A simple google search would yield you the definition.

A grey market (also spelled gray market), or parallel market,[1] is the trade of a commodity through distribution channels which, while legal, are unofficial, unauthorized, or unintended by the original manufacturer.

For example cannon makes cameras for overseas distributors KNOWINGLY and those distributors use unofficial ways of getting them back to USA users. Reason we by them is because they are cheaper for whatever reasons but Cannon was fully aware they were produced

Now what your talking about is someone making Nike shoes without nikes permission which is illegal then selling them illegally as well. Major difference. So your whole name grey market is flawed. Stolen or unauthorized would be more appropriate . That's aside the point though.

100% of the shoes that were purchased on the grey market thread were fake. All the comparison pictures proved just that. We still have yet to see a these "unauthorized" shoes you speak of. All I've seen is some damn good fakes.

I believe your assumptions got the best of you and you really want to ride this out. But over time you need to deal with the facts. Only shoe that looks like a pass is the XI but that's from a distance. Get over it bro

you don't need to educate me on what is and what is not legit. I already know.
ite so call em what they are, a FAKE and a grey market are 2 exclusive terms that part of da entire underbelly going on in Chinese manufacturing..

da nomenclature is important.

all this fake/gm/replica bunching it DOES NOT tell a accurate story of whats going on, and thats what im against.
Now what your talking about is someone making Nike shoes without nikes permission which is illegal then selling them illegally as well. Major difference. So your whole name grey market is flawed. Stolen or unauthorized would be more appropriate . That's aside the point though.
when R34 nissan skylines were smuggled in da country illegally it didn't make da cars fake.

so YES, it is important to label CORRECTLY what they are, which are grey market kicks which are totally different then a pair of fake

jordans.

Last edited:
Wow, looks like the pages of the GM thread lol. Well I have something to contribute.

I don't know if you guys still value Nike dealers opinion or the work he did with Nike way back when but back when the GM thread was very active I sent him a message to get some information back then and he didn't answer until about 2 weeks ago lol but here's the convo. Do what you want with the info

Wow, looks like the pages of the GM thread lol. Well I have something to contribute.

I don't know if you guys still value Nike dealers opinion or the work he did with Nike way back when but back when the GM thread was very active I sent him a message to get some information back then and he didn't answer until about 2 weeks ago lol but here's the convo. Do what you want with the info

Props for going the extra mile and reaching out on all of our behalves...Information just is what it is at this point though and cats are going to believe what they like...If that's that GM's are authentic or fakes makes no difference because the lines are drawn and nobody will back down from their stance...Just agree to disagree people...

Last edited:
Props for going the extra mile and reaching out on all of our behalves...Information just is what it is at this point though and cats are going to believe what they like...If that's that GM's are authentic or fakes makes no difference because the lines are drawn and nobody will back down from their stance...Just agree to disagree people...

Agreed. Just figured I'd share what he said because he did do work with Nike some time back and he helped bust the lid open on this whole GM situation to begin with.

ninjahood - you are so blind right now. you really are. my original comment to you was to stop leading people into thinking the shoes are AUTHENTIC which you did. you keep tossing out FAKE when replying to me when I never used the word.

My point is, you can't just call shoes AUTHENTIC because they are made with the same materials especially when there are people that don't know what the deal is. You have to lay out what the REAL history of the shoes and allow the person in question to make the determination for himself.

I promise you I will remove you from every thread you post this GM crap in if you cant get that through your head.

You know darn well that there is a HUUUUUUGE difference value-wise from a GENUINE UNRELEASED SAMPLE JORDAN 45 vs what you're GM dealers are rolling with.

You know darn well that there is a HUUUUUUGE difference value-wise from a GENUINE UNRELEASED SAMPLE JORDAN 45 vs what you're GM dealers are rolling with.
da difference is esoteric and

in da grand scheme of things,all things considered? its da same ******g thing.

if da only difference between da product is da "blessing" (which is a abtract idea to begin with) from a corporation that doesn't even

make its own products anymore, it relies on da SAME people who are also making these on da same then naw, FAKE is not da correct

way to describe them.

Agreed. Just figured I'd share what he said because he did do work with Nike some time back and he helped bust the lid open on this whole GM situation to begin with.
dont even know why da grey market thread was locked in da first place

bunch of golden info posted there...what ya SHOULD do is make another one and KEEP it on da

fake check jordan section, since da situation is so fluid it can be updated to keep people on top of whats going on in da underworld for educational

purposes.

da difference is esoteric and

in da grand scheme of things,all things considered? its da same ******g thing.

if da only difference between da product is da "blessing" (which is a abtract idea to begin with) from a corporation that doesn't even

make its own products anymore, it relies on da SAME people who are also making these on da same then naw, FAKE is not da correct

way to describe them.

its over. you aren't comprehending and are just arguing for the sake of it.

Bigj I think where ninja hood is coming from is this. The same way you say that he can't go on telling people there is no differentiation between release day pairs and GM pairs, people shouldn't say there is no differentiation between fake/replicas and GM shoes. I personally take them as 3 seperate entities anyway, regardless of what their made of or quality.

Retail=/=GM=/=Replica

Last edited:
see? I KNOW what it is....people here need to wake da **** up
laugh.gif
Why? It says the shoes are made 3rd shift OR at makeshift factories.

If you're referring to the message that nike dealer, I think he was trying to emphasize that even if they are made in makeshift factories, it's still the same workers putting them together . Hence the whole the asian kids aren't born knowing how to make shoes it's a learned skill

Bigj I think where ninja hood is coming from is this. The same way you say that he can't go on telling people there is no differentiation between release day pairs and GM pairs, people shouldn't say there is no differentiation between fake/replicas and GM shoes. I personally take them as 3 seperate entities anyway, regardless of what their made of or quality.

Retail=/=GM=/=Replica

Just read what transpired as of yesterday. Dude asked if 45 Sample Concords were legit. Ninja pretty much said yes since he said "he (Air Randy) got a run of da scrapped pairs."
That said, YOU GUYS NEED TO READ BEFORE REPLYING. I've just been telling Ninja to stop leading people in the wrong direction and if the quote below isn't the wrong direction, then I don't know what is.

I was wondering if the concords that say sample property of Nike not for resale on inside of the shoe, and have 45 on the back are legit or not, I have seen them in different sizes, thanks in advance
air randy's run of 45 concords....at one point da concords were going to drop with da 45 and got scrapped last minute..he got a run of da scrapped pairs

FSR..this is early in da process so they still have clear toes and such.

Last edited:
so this is now the GM thread 2.0??? After reading the last few pages I have come to the conclusion that both sides have their merit. On one hand i do think that if the shoe is made from the same "premium" materials but lacks quality control that doesn't necessarily make it fake hence the term GM which im honestly ok with. However, some shoes are just simply fakes and there is no way around that either. I think that more or less is what ninja is arguing.

On the other hand I think the mod in this thread, name escapes me because im still relatively new here, is arguing that it is unethical to automatically assume that GM is 1 in the same with release date pairs. Simply for the fact it is misleading for those that do not know any better. At the end of the day how you feel about this "topic" as a whole is all subjective. Their is no right or wrong when it comes to the GM pairs, hence the term grey because to be honest they just fall into a grey area. They're polarizing, you either approve or you don't. I for one don't see a problem with them as long as they are not being used for resell. If you are going to wear them fine. But to be honest this back and forth round and round from the last few pages is the same reason the GM thread was locked. At least agree to disagree.

Just read what transpired as of yesterday. Dude asked if 45 Sample Concords were legit. Ninja pretty much said yes since he said "he (Air Randy) got a run of da scrapped pairs."
That said, YOU GUYS NEED TO READ BEFORE REPLYING. I've just been telling Ninja to stop leading people in the wrong direction and if the quote below isn't the wrong direction, then I don't know what is.
I did read that part yesterday but I didn't saying on it because I know nothing about the Concord 45 samples or any back story around them I just remember when drake posted pics of his 45 samples a month or so before the release date of the Concords that hit stores. Idk what drakes relationship is or was with Jordan brand and I don't know if all of his shoes are GM or samples or just regular release shoes, but he has stated that he does have a good relationship with the brand.

What I've noticed is a lot of ninja hoods comments and arguments are brought about when someone says or implies GMs and fakes are the same.
Just trying to find some middle ground here.

And to the above comment the GM thread was locked because there were some dishonest people using the Information on the GM thread to buy those shoes and sell them at a higher price while advertising them as release day pairs, and they openly admitted it. That's wrong and not what that thread was about

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom