Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

DOESNT MATTER 2 ME I GOT MY PAIRS OF CONCORDS I NEEDED IM NOT FEELING THE DB 4S TOO MUCH SO IM WILLING TO LET EM GO SEEIGN WHAT THE GENERAL OPINIONS WERE ON THE MATTER

laugh.gif
    I think you just answered your own question.

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

I DONT THINK SO THE DB IVS R GOING FOR A LOT MAN
ya but that's only because they're DB and limited. if those came out as a GR and didn't have that DB label on them i bet they would've sat on the shelves for a long time. i mean don't get me wrong, it's all for a great cause and i support that but they were kinda whatever to me this year. like i said, if someone would actually do that trade with you, i think you would be gaining way more than you' e losing. 

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Big sizes are still moving. I sold my size 15 I received Friday on ebay last night within a couple hours of listing it. Got offered $365 for it shipped and accepted. Shoes will be heading to TX Monday!

damn I wish I would've known the huge sizes would sell so well , I had a chance to buy a size 15 on release day at HOH fl mall which by then was the third mall I had stopped at trying to find my size 11-11.5 , the gate was closed and there were like 4 people lined up so i figured what the hell I might as well see if I'm lucky, then dude who worked there told us they had a "few pairs left" I was pumped ran in once the gate opend and he pulled out the box and said ok we got one pair of mens left sz15 i gave him the
indifferent.gif
 and peaced out, couldve paid for my pair had I have known  Oh well........I know cool story bro
That is a cool story man. I'm sure knowing what they know now, alot of people would've reconsidered getting more pairs. Live and learn I guess. But my intent wasn't to resell it. Ordered 14 came as a 15 and I noticed ebay was thin at that size. Tried my luck and was successful. Never will I make it a business. I really wanted to trade them for something I don't have...

@cashm0neyand1's, yeah man I agree. Those fees will kill ya!

yeah I dont do this to make money so thats one of the main reasons I didnt buy them and I figured they'd still be avalible at some of the smaller malls in hick towns like leeseburg and ocala which are like an hour or more away from orlando but still I would've driven to get them , but that fail safe plan of mine didn't even work since this release was like nothing I've ever been a part of . In the end had I gotten that size 15 I wouldve only sold it for the price I paid for my pair which came out to $270 shipped but still a good deal.

itzzzberny wrote:
BaltimoreGutta wrote:
That video opened my eyes to the "grey market" in terms of buying. If it's not the major retailers or one of the few euro sites I trust, then I don't need the shoes. People paying more for early pairs than RD pairs and if you watched the video, you can see that the guy tore the shoe apart with his bare hands
30t6p3b.gif

not trying to defend "grey market" shoes but are you willing to try to rip the soles off your 11s. i wouldn't doubt you could possibly rip em off if you really went at it. but i don't think anyone is dumb enough to try....
Just out of curiosity this guy said the midsole on his vmvinc pair was extreemly soft, my question is to any body on here that owns an early pair , how does the midsole feel to you? I know my concords have a fairly hard/solid phylon midsole even when I compared it to the blk/red I.E's that came out this year (mine were supposedly purchased of NDC)

"Note from merchant order cancelled and refunded due to ineligible MPE"Natterjacks cancelled my brother's order...at least he got a paid...don't know what the message means

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by slvrbulletv6

After watching this review....I don't think anyone should get anything from VMVINC...
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;list=PLB71DE13773CDBFBF
I used this link to help verify if my european CG was legit...
This is 40 minutes long!
I RATHER WATCH THIS VIDEO THEN 4 SNEAKGEEKZ VIDEOS IN A ROW

AT LEAST THE DUDE IN THIS VIDEO KNOWS WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT 
I hear ya'. Only thing that sucks, is that in order for one to really spot these differences, they'de have to have an authentic sitting right next to them to draw comparisons too, as he is doing in this video. It would be extrememly difficult to detect a fake without having an authentic pair right next to it.

check out this ad on CL...haha

Jordan concord XI sz 12 - $1

I got these for my ex f*$% him i need these gone asap
i waited in line for these for 8 hrs

320 obo picked up

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

This is 40 minutes long!
I RATHER WATCH THIS VIDEO THEN 4 SNEAKGEEKZ VIDEOS IN A ROW

AT LEAST THE DUDE IN THIS VIDEO KNOWS WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT 
I hear ya'. Only thing that sucks, is that in order for one to really spot these differences, they'de have to have an authentic sitting right next to them to draw comparisons too, as he is doing in this video. It would be extrememly difficult to detect a fake without having an authentic pair right next to it.
I think the thing you guys have to keep in mind as well is the fact that this is only one shoe.  One.  He didn't even open the other one.  Let's just remember that a major factor in scientific experiments is repeatability.  I'm definitely not trying to dispute the findings or stick up for AR, VMV, etc (I'm sure some of you know my stance on that), but let's not just go all in here on one observation.  Who's to say that a random pair from Nike wouldn't have the same results?

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

Are there any stores that still have infant/toddler sizes? I got mine online and didn't want to risk the extra time adding them to the cart on release day.

you can try calling or going to your local footlocker and asking them to do a stock locate for you.
you'll just need the footlocker sku's.
hopefully someone here can provide them for you.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

AM I ASKING TOO MUCH IF I TRADE MY DB 4S SZ 11 DS FOR BC 3S AND CONCORD 11S? I MEAN CATS IS ASKING 400+ WHAT IM ASKING IS THE RETAIL VALUE OF BOTH CONCORDS AND BC 3S? WAT U THINK...

So u expect 2 nice shoes at retail... When u wanna trade some garbage for 400? If u can get it done props to you, but this sounds like the dumbest trade offer ever.

No offence I would not take DB4 for retail, those are garbage.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Are there any stores that still have infant/toddler sizes? I got mine online and didn't want to risk the extra time adding them to the cart on release day.

you can try calling or going to your local footlocker and asking them to do a stock locate for you.

what is sku? I have a pair Of toddler Concords maybe I can provide you with the info to help you locate it

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

what is sku? I have a pair Of toddler Concords maybe I can provide you with the info to help you locate it

sku stands for "stock keeping unit". it's the number a store assigns to an item so they can keep track of stock.
it can be found on the sticker that footlocker puts on the box. they don't keep track of the inventory using the nike product code.
i believe footlocker can also locate using the upc code on the size tag in the shoe.

Originally Posted by nimhet

320 obo picked up
NICE! meet up with shorty. haggle her down to $300 and THEN bag her afterwards!!! the type of shorty who waits in line for 8 hrs for kicks is a good pickup.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

AM I ASKING TOO MUCH IF I TRADE MY DB 4S SZ 11 DS FOR BC 3S AND CONCORD 11S? I MEAN CATS IS ASKING 400+ WHAT IM ASKING IS THE RETAIL VALUE OF BOTH CONCORDS AND BC 3S? WAT U THINK...

So u expect 2 nice shoes at retail... When u wanna trade some garbage for 400? If u can get it done props to you, but this sounds like the dumbest trade offer ever.

No offence I would not take DB4 for retail, those are garbage.

imo, 2 for 1 trades are never fair. unless they are yeezys or something overly hyped. people stay trying to compare current prices but forget that they all pretty much cost the same on RD. DBIV's were like 175 i think.... concords were 180.... that sounds like a pretty even trade imo. especially if they are being traded to wear. you'll know if someone is just trading to sell and trying to make money off your generous trades. imo, black infrared vi's are a great trade for concords.... to others, they want the WHOLE infrared pack. i paid about 330 for the infrared pack! there is no way im trading them for $180 concords. just my opinion and it's never steered me wrong.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

320 obo picked up
NICE! meet up with shorty. haggle her down to $300 and THEN bag her afterwards!!! the type of shorty who waits in line for 8 hrs for kicks is a good pickup.

I'd offer $260, then $275 max.

Originally Posted by calikush

320 obo picked up

Yeah, but i'm sure the person actually intends to buy them and we all know you aren't going to get anywhere for $260-$275 max.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by calikush

Yeah, but i'm sure the person actually intends to buy them and we all know you aren't going to get anywhere for $260-$275 max.

How do you know if you don't try? I lowball everybody. I already bought 3 pairs locally, 1 size 8.5 for $260, 2 size 10.5 for $250 each. I said $275 max because it's a size 12. If you want to over pay, go for it.

so bords and all 3s including bc 3s hit outlets? WHERE IN THE HECK WAS I DURING ALL OF THIS? I PAID RETAIL OR GOT SDSOME LOVE ON A FEW PAIRS BUT DAMMN!!!!
bordeaux's hit outlets. only white cement and true blue iii's hit outlets. black cement iii's haven't because they only released in november. b grades won't hit outlets (if they do) until around spring time. usually it's about 6 months from release date for stuff to hit outlets from what i've seen. sometimes it's sooner but you never know. majority of good stuff is already scooped up by locals and resellers before people on nt find out. not the same as before. and to the guy who said how i got b grade concord xi's at midnight, i got them from ndc. the quality on them was atrocious. so many problems on them like i stated i.e. glue stain around the '23' on the back of the left shoe, jumpman sat high on the left shoe, wasn't aligned between the '23', and the gap between the pl on the right shoe in the back where it aligns together.

I think prices will dip down for Concords once some newer releases come out. As of now, Concords is the only thing people talk about when it comes to Jordans. Search Jordan on Craigslist or eBay and Concords come up like crazy!

I think prices will depend on sizes too...I think the hype for this shoe will last a long time.. This Release was insane

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I think prices will depend on sizes too...I think the hype for this shoe will last a long time.. This Release was insane

After tax checks come in, and in summer time these will be $400+.

Back
Top Bottom