Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by In3gra

eek.gif
 a fellow Oahu NTer, what up fams.  BURRRR!

Sup my braddah. Do you live in Oahu?
Yeah for sure.  I live in Waikiki.  I'm salty as hell that I didn't get a pair.  NDC ##!@%! me over.  
mad.gif
laugh.gif

did you not get thru at all or did they cancel your order?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

i take it neither of you are familiar with binye's posts.

womp womp.

fail indeed.

pimp.gif

and Binye just helped me remember how much money I spent last year
30t6p3b.gif

one of my stores back home is getting alot of pairs ill keep yall posted once i have concrete info and the price will be just a little pinch nothing to hurt like what people on ebay and craigslist is doing stay tuned

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Fed Ex just called me. Apparently it already cleared customs and they were suppose to reach me prior to collect my Tax ID or SSN. Didn't say anything about a fee, but who knows.

If the paperwork wasnt required, I wouldnt fill it out.

I gave them my SSN and they said we're all good. Homeland needs to track this. If I was going to be hit with a fee wouldn't they have notified me though?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

i take it neither of you are familiar with binye's posts.

womp womp.

fail indeed.

pimp.gif

and Binye just helped me remember how much money I spent last year
30t6p3b.gif

WCIII
Playoff XIII
Banned 1
concord x2
bordeaux x2
metallic v
(still need the Quai V & bin V, Cardinal vii & YOTR vii,blk flip & blk cement iii's all the lux ajko's)

Fed Ex just called me. Apparently it already cleared customs and they were suppose to reach me prior to collect my Tax ID or SSN. Didn't say anything about a fee, but who knows.

I gave them my SSN and they said we're all good. Homeland needs to track this. If I was going to be hit with a fee wouldn't they have notified me though?
If youre going to get one you wont get it for a couple of weeks.

My bro's pairs came thru from snipes this morning...looks good...just waiting on Natterjacks for his second pair

Questions about my pairs though...My aunt is going to mail them from the UK to me...since its not coming from a store does that mean I do not have to worry about customs fees?

Originally Posted by sheeed

My bro's pairs came thru from snipes this morning...looks good...just waiting on Natterjacks for his second pair

Questions about my pairs though...My aunt is going to mail them from the UK to me...since its not coming from a store does that mean I do not have to worry about customs fees?

I believe it depends on what she lists them as and what value she puts down.  i could be wrong though

Originally Posted by runzombierun

I believe it depends on what she lists them as and what value she puts down.  i could be wrong though
Inform her to list it as a gift and for under $200 US  and you should be safe.

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Inform her to list it as a gift and for under $200 US  and you should be safe.
Alright...thanks for the info fellas

I finally recieved my pair!!! Bummed that on the right toe there is few scratch marks on the patent leather. Anyone know how to get rid of scratches? Like polishing it out. Either way I'm super happy that I even got a pair.

ecko/girbaud/enyce/akademiks were pretty hot back like 11-12 years ago

So I ordered through CT on release date...paid the extra for shipping, supposedly the package was dispatched on 1/2/2012...the site has no tracking information, though from what I can gather from the 100's of pages of posts, CT orders have been coming through USPS...is there any way I can track this order? Anyone I can call? Starting to get worried that my order might have gotten lost... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KixxRus

so i ordered concords for my twin boys from finishline and these idiots sent me just ONE PAIR..... idiots!!!!!!!!!
Finishline did the same to me with my sz 10's. I ordered two pairs, but they only shipped one double-boxed. 
I thought I was pending investigation with them until today, when the other pair arrived at my doorstep unexpectedly. No tracking, just complete surprise. I'm glad I didn't drop cash for the 

suspect looking pair I almost bought off that "Craigslister" this morning....Was having a bad day, now its all good...

Nah I didn't get a pair. I already have 3 (2 from NDC and 1 from CT). I wanted to get a pair for my bro but he couldn't wake up early since he works graveyard shift.

I'm not sure if Kicks/HI had them but if they will, they will release it at a random time just like the BC IIIs. You gotta hang out in the store and wait for any announcement.

Niketown closing was a bummer to me. I guess they weren't making enough $$ from the locals and tourist to cover the cost of the lease/rent. I hope one day we can have Niketown back at a different location in Honolulu or even have a Nike Outlet.
eek.gif
 a fellow Oahu NTer, what up fams.  BURRRR!

Sup my braddah. Do you live in Oahu?
Yeah for sure.  I live in Waikiki.  I'm salty as hell that I didn't get a pair.  NDC $%%@#$ me over.  
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Hey wassup brahdahs... From Ala Moana here... My homie went to HoH just now and they denied the restock... Smh

Probably kept some pairs for themselves...

Originally Posted by nukleup

so i ordered concords for my twin boys from finishline and these idiots sent me just ONE PAIR..... idiots!!!!!!!!!
Finishline did the same to me with my sz 10's. I ordered two pairs, but they only shipped one double-boxed. 
I thought I was pending investigation with them until today, when the other pair arrived at my doorstep unexpectedly. No tracking, just complete surprise. I'm glad I didn't drop cash for the 

suspect looking pair I almost bought off that "Craigslister" this morning....Was having a bad day, now its all good...

They were shipped seperatly because the shoe was fulfilled from a store, which means they probally didnt have the other size to ship out, so that pair is coming from another store.
wink.gif

Just got my pair from Sole Heaven. It shipped on Monday from Newcastle and it arrived in the Bronx today. Impressed with FedEx
"Guaranteed to be there just like FedEx/we write our own rhymes kid you can check the credits" (NORE)

Them asking for your SSN isn't a good sign... they say they want it for "homeland" but what they really want it for is to report you to a collections agency if you don't pay the customs bill they're gonna mail you.

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Them asking for your SSN isn't a good sign... they say they want it for "homeland" but what they really want it for is to report you to a collections agency if you don't pay the customs bill they're gonna mail you.
All US custom forms for goods require a Tax ID or SSN. The forms are mandated from the Govt not Fed Ex. Either way, if I get hit with fees I'll pay it. As for a collection company, this isn't something that is likely to get reported to a Credit Report because Fed Ex did not extend me credit. I did not apply for any credit. I would imagine a larger percentage of these fees never get collected too.

Originally Posted by Brett19648

All US custom forms for goods require a Tax ID or SSN. The forms are mandated from the Govt not Fed Ex. Either way, if I get hit with fees I'll pay it. As for a collection company, this isn't something that is likely to get reported to a Credit Report because Fed Ex did not extend me credit. I did not apply for any credit. I would imagine a larger percentage of these fees never get collected too.
No one mentioned a credit report or fedex extending you credit, but if the bill is not paid it gets sent to collections... 
They wouldn't need the SSN if they weren't preparing documentation or a bill to mail to your house.

For those who bought from EC, can you tell me your costs of Custom Fees with Fed Ex and how you were notified? I see my delivery is suppose to happen this Friday but if there is a fee how/when would I pay for that? Thanks in ad.

got mine from EC Monday FedEx delivery I paid $283 shipped check my PayPal to confirm the amount no customs fee when they dropped it off.

So when do I receive those forms, when they attempt to deliver on Friday? I just want to know if I need to leave my wife some $ at home so I can receive the sneakers or if I'm going to be given a bill with the sneakers for the custom fees, in which I'll have to pay Fed Ex at a later date.

Sorry, never did this before.

check your email should be there from a FedEx rep with a PDF file attached

just give it the the son you love more. i jest.
that's terrible freal.
did fnl send you a partial refund or did your shipping confirmation still show 2 pairs when they emailed you?

LMAOOO... that did go thru my head.. JK

i gave them a call... i got lucky and someone helpful answered... she said many stores had them in stock and even the website had them.. so she didnt understand only one pair was shipped... just got a call back 5mins and she told me they found a pair & were able to complete the rest of my order.. got the tracking number... thaank god... ill post a pick of the family set when they arrive...
happy.gif

you're not kidding, i know it actually crossed your mind for a quick second.
either that or you contemplated how interesting a head to head dual would be. american gladiator style.
i'm glad they were able to "find" you a pair.
finishline is so shifty. she probably cancelled someone else's order to fulfill yours.
oh wells. at least the boys don't have to joust each other for it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa 

she probably did... there system is ******ed on how they fulfill orders...

Back
Top Bottom