Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Early release also means "EARLY RELEASE EARLY PRODUCTION" not Fake. Some just look terrible because its first production, like trial and error. But since the demand was so high, those leaked out and people bought them. Clear toes, JOQDAN, crooked 2 3 on heel etc..

Its just getting ridiculous that people scream fake when you see imperfections.
That is not completely true. Not all early release shoes just have production errors...But that is a whole other debate.

These last few post got me thinking about the first concord thread got turned upside down when the infamous nooblee came in with info on the early production websites, surprisingly or really not surprisingly noob has been absolutely no where to be found since release date which has me thinking that this guy was planted in here by Nike in order to pump this shoe and damage the reputation of many early sellers , this guy has got people calling shananaganz on almost any and every pair with the smallest defects , people will call fake just based on photos having never held it in there hands for a thorough inspection , nooblee changed the way we judge "authentic " &"fake" and hasn't been back since to sort out any of his mess, mission accomplished- *george bush*

Early releases usually mean NOT AUTHORIZED BY NIKE/JB shoes which have a few flaws they didn't like.

They are usually supposed to be destroyed, but they always make their rounds to online sites as early releases and usually are called fake because of these flaws.

They're not fake, it's just their not authorized to be sold to the public by Nike.

Everyone should know this.

Spongebob dub-zeros are fake, early releases are b-grades, usually made with authentic material, just not so great quality.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

These last few post got me thinking about the first concord thread got turned upside down when the infamous nooblee came in with info on the early production websites, surprisingly or really not surprisingly noob has been absolutely no where to be found since release date which has me thinking that this guy was planted in here by Nike in order to pump this shoe and damage the reputation of many early sellers , this guy has got people calling shananaganz on almost any and every pair with the smallest defects , people will call fake just based on photos having never held it in there hands for a thorough inspection , nooblee changed the way we judge "authentic " &"fake" and hasn't been back since to sort out any of his mess, mission accomplished- *george bush*
I think it was an orchastrated plan by "someone". Maybe it was Nike, maybe it wasen't. But the goal was to shutdown AR. I think Noob and AR had some falling out, which he then put them on blast. Then other early sites got caught up in the mix, then the rest is history. Noob kept saying he was going to drop a bomb come RD, but never did. Maybe that was the bomb. 

Originally Posted by rareair45

Early release also means "EARLY RELEASE EARLY PRODUCTION" not Fake. Some just look terrible because its first production, like trial and error. But since the demand was so high, those leaked out and people bought them. Clear toes, JOQDAN, crooked 2 3 on heel etc..

Its just getting ridiculous that people scream fake when you see imperfections.
That is not completely true. Not all early release shoes just have production errors...But that is a whole other debate.
And not all release day versions are perfect either. Early in general will usually have some sort of flaw, sometimes hideous.

to ship back to hong kong (mentalkicks) will cost roughly 100 something dollars if i include tracking. has anybody ever dealt with returning something to mentalkicks before?
i refuse to take a hundred dollar loss over this.

#+%+ these +$@#@*, first off.
second off if i have to get my chinese $#%%% to curse them out then i will.
third if i absolutely have to take a loss i'm %+#%##@! in the box, dead +!#.

i promise you i will defecate in the box and put 309 dollars worth of monopoly money with a note that says for them to go #+%+ themselves in chinese.

This board is always so funny. At first dudes were bragging about how these were so much better than the Space Jams and Cool Greys, but as we see, the same retro quality !@%#%%$*. My carbon fiber made me shake my head.

As a whole, Jordans are not quality products. Stop expecting them to be. Let go of those expectations and you will be a lot happier.

Noob probably runs his own early release selling site.
Basically, shot down other websites to get more customers to his %($
laugh.gif
.....Dog eat dog world.

All AR and Jay have to do is open up shop somewhere else (whether it be ebay or new website) or take orders simply by email....which is probably in rotation now. Me personally I won't ever buy anything early released no matter how low it cost.

Yeah, a lot of people are calling fakes on any imperfections such as the carbon fiber not being the same on both shoes and other defects that are just JB's QC failing hard. I bought my pair at a local spot which is a branch off DTLR and one shoe has smooth CF and the other had textured CF. Now, because I knew I bought it at an authorized retailer, I won't even entertain whether they're fake or not.

Originally Posted by supraman501

first production, earliest pair produced. clear toes. No proof that they are fake. but they do look terrible.

I posted the link so the people that think they are fake can understand the true meaning of an early release shoe.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by BruckOut

Has anyone every seen this before?

I traded with someone last night.

I got a size 9.5 from eastbay and he had a size 8 i dont know where from.

He text me this morning saying my pair was fake?

Look at the pair from the left thats what eastbay sent me.

Im suppose to be switching back with him tomorrow and just wanted some info. I've never seen the jumpman that close with .

Did eastbay send me b-grades?
Just make sure the shoes he gives you are the ones you gave him; don't be burned with a bait and switch.

Man im not dealing with that dude i bought em from eastbay they are legit he can sell em if he wants.

I even hit up sneaker dave to verify.

He said the way shoes comes down the assembly line the stiching isnt precised on every pair, He said they looked normal to him and i shouldnt worry about it.

not sure where to ask but if I where gonna trade for the most recent playoff XIII for 00 Concords, how much cash should I ask for in addition to the XIIIs.

or how about 06 Met Vs? how much cash can I command along w the XIII

Thanks fam

Back
Top Bottom