Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

Yea! I had everything set up perfectly, dropping the p's off at the midway around 5 then going to sit at the mall. Then that whole plan got messed up and i wasn't able to get to the mall until around 9 and by that time they were long gone. I dont have a problem coppin then a lil over retail, but not these crazy prices some people are asking for them. I'll wait till the hype goes down a lil bit and swoop a pair up.

What's your size and how much you willing to drop?
This is how threads get locked.

I'd take this conversation to PM's.
Convo taken to PM.
Good lookin rajon

need some advice.

thinking about trading my concords for the ronnie fieg rose gold asics and cash on top..
kinda tired of the concords still dont know what.. yeah i know concords are concords one if not the best jordans.

need some sunshine  ...
pimp.gif

Seller backed out. $300 or so seems to be what most are holding out for. I'll pass for now, having more fun hunting down older shoes for less than that.

In a month or two maybe.

at this point, a lot of you will be buying up the leftover Air Randy, etc pre-releases
remember all that? el switch-e-roo

Yeah, another consideration. Any seller I've dealt with I've asked for production dates and everything. I like these (the history behind them being a big reason), but if I can't get a legit pair at a decent price point I'll just pass.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

need some advice.

thinking about trading my concords for the ronnie fieg rose gold asics and cash on top..
kinda tired of the concords still dont know what.. yeah i know concords are concords one if not the best jordans.

If concords are dead stock I say cash on top is rape charge . Prices on eBay are $350ish which is dead even with concords. I'm pissed I missed out on online release but literally a few seconds after being posted on kithnyc.com benn trying to trade my cements plus cash but not too many Jordan heads are into asics so it's been hard might have to end busting out $350 for resell price which in my opinion are worth it

still happy i got lucky on ndc. I also had a friend who traded me a pair of ds cords for a pair of ftlog viis plus 40 bucks... i think that was a good deal to me

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Yeah, another consideration. Any seller I've dealt with I've asked for production dates and everything. I like these (the history behind them being a big reason), but if I can't get a legit pair at a decent price point I'll just pass.

This. Pre-release pairs are a travesty. Shame.

Originally Posted by airjordanforever

need some sunshine  ...
pimp.gif

Nice pic, but i notice all air jordan 11 crease very easily especially on the back half of the shoe and on the sides. In order to avoid that WHILE DRIVING, wear a pair of beaters and keep your air jordan 11 in the back seat, because if you think about when you are pushing them pedals, you are creasing the shoe. Just a suggestion

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

need some sunshine  ...
pimp.gif

Nice pic, but i notice all air jordan 11 crease very easily especially on the back half of the shoe and on the sides. In order to avoid that WHILE DRIVING, wear a pair of beaters and keep your air jordan 11 in the back seat, because if you think about when you are pushing them pedals, you are creasing the shoe. Just a suggestion
^ this.

I drove in my CGs, and the back creased but idc about that.

I care about the fact that I rest my right foot on the gas/brake, with the very back of the icy sole on the carpet in my car which was apparently dirty.. so my outer ice on my CGs in the back is yellowing. Just that part other than the bottom of the sole.
ohwell.gif

Still love both these and my CGs tho.
pimp.gif

How do you prevent the mesh of the concords and the sole from yellowing. I saw some mom and pop shops seram wrap them. i hear thats a no go. I even wen the extra mile and ziplocked my CL greys and double bag them in the box they came in, theyre already yellowing slightly. Anyway to prevent this issue?

How do you prevent the mesh of the concords and the sole from yellowing. I saw some mom and pop shops seram wrap them. i hear thats a no go. I even wen the extra mile and ziplocked my CL greys and double bag them in the box they came in, theyre already yellowing slightly. Anyway to prevent this issue?

I took mine out of the OG box and put them into a clear plastic storage bin with a little bit of room in it about a week ago and they're not yellowing. Show no signs at all..

I don't recommend the ziploc treatment for long term DS because eventually it will dry out the shoe. Especially double ziploc. Also the same goes for silica packs, they will dry out the PL.

The mesh on these shouldn't yellow for a long time, they got a tiny tiny dose of that blue dye that they put on the sole so i doubt they'll yellow for a long while if at all if they're DS.

Originally Posted by spizike231

I took mine out of the OG box and put them into a clear plastic storage bin with a little bit of room in it about a week ago and they're not yellowing. Show no signs at all..

I don't recommend the ziploc treatment for long term DS because eventually it will dry out the shoe. Especially double ziploc. Also the same goes for silica packs, they will dry out the PL.

The mesh on these shouldn't yellow for a long time, they got a tiny tiny dose of that blue dye that they put on the sole so i doubt they'll yellow for a long while if at all if they're DS.

What if the ziplock bag isnt sealed shut.(basically air could flow in and out of the bag even though its ziped shut) would it still ruin the shoe, because ive been placing most of my shoes in ziplock bags.

What if the ziplock bag isnt sealed shut.(basically air could flow in and out of the bag even though its ziped shut) would it still ruin the shoe, because ive been placing most of my shoes in ziplock bags.

That's what I did with my rock pair of Concords.. My stock pair is the one in the plastic storage container.

The sole around the pods on my rock pair is slightly beginning to yellow, probably because I took them out to look at them for hours on end the days after I got them.
laugh.gif

Eventually after a period of time they will begin to dry up and yellow because you're still cutting off air circulation that they need.. just go invest like 5-8 dollars on a storage box, trust me it's the best thing. Mayor's shoe room has all of his shoes in storage boxes if you watch an interview with him in the room.

I've got my DMP XI, Concords, Black Infrared VI and White Infrared VI all in storage boxes.. the box will begin to smell like the shoes after a day, and doesn't cut off the air circulation too much. If you do this though, put them in a cool dark place in your closet.

It's also nice because you don't need to pull them out of the box to look at them.. you can just look at them through the box. I'm DSing my stock Concords until I get married..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by karxken

270 is an awesome deal. what size are you buying? all i have to say is make sure there a legit seller or website.whats the condition of the sneaker is it new and authentic, i would say bite the bullet and make purchase asap. you need to realize the after makert value is 350 almost for these exclusive kicks, dont you think 270 is sketchy, just saying? use ur best judgement and good luck

270 is not a sketchy price anymore. And 350 here in the bay is not the average. I've had my sz10 on cl for 3weeks n no offers over 300$. U can only sell concords here if ur price is between 280-310$

I am in Nor Cal and priced mine at $360 on CL knowing people will either lowball or ask to work with them on price.  Im actually ok with $300 and sold them the other day for that price.  I was offered the same day after I sold for $330.  This being a fourth pair I was ok with letting them go.  I say anywhere near 300, if your really wanting the shoe, is a go. Now $270, quite BS'n on NT and swoop them fast.  This is if they are a meetup or what not.  Take your time and inspect, inspect, inspect.  I do not feel bad at all when taking a lotof time looking at the shoes during the meetup.  Ive had people ask me "so u want themor not", people getting impatient and all.  I even answered a call and had a convo for about 10 minutes while looking over a shoe.  If dude walked, I was ok.  Thats money they missing out on.  But yeah, get hen quick.  Just do your work.

Same thing I've been doing. I left some space for air to get in on my pairs.
-Drew

need some sunshine  ...
pimp.gif

^ this.

I drove in my CGs, and the back creased but idc about that.

I care about the fact that I rest my right foot on the gas/brake, with the very back of the icy sole on the carpet in my car which was apparently dirty.. so my outer ice on my CGs in the back is yellowing. Just that part other than the bottom of the sole.
ohwell.gif

Still love both these and my CGs tho.
pimp.gif
I thought that I was the only one that would take off my right shoe when I drive
laugh.gif
Was thinking I had a sickness when It came to keeping my kicks fresh! Feels good to know I'm not the only one!
pimp.gif

Actually my boy, put me on to that concept of carrying a set of driving shoes with you and also a pair of scrubs (some article of clothing medical occupants use over their shoes) so you dont crease your fresh kicks. At first i was like thats too much but i tryed it and it woks like a charm. Ive been doing it ever since, But not with every shoe. The cons of this extra percuationary measure is the time it takes to switch use and depending on neighborhood you decide tio change, you better hope nobody else is watching you, cause they might try to break in the wip. I mainly change shoes on the passenger side, i would be dammed if a car ran over me.

Actually my boy, put me on to that concept of carrying a set of driving shoes with you and also a pair of scrubs (some article of clothing medical occupants use over their shoes) so you dont crease your fresh kicks. At first i was like thats too much but i tryed it and it woks like a charm. Ive been doing it ever since, But not with every shoe. The cons of this extra percuationary measure is the time it takes to switch use and depending on neighborhood you decide tio change, you better hope nobody else is watching you, cause they might try to break in the wip. I mainly change shoes on the passenger side, i would be dammed if a car ran over me.

For me, I wear a pair of beater kicks while driving and put my other shoes in the back seat. It depends on where I'm going, how many stops I have, and the shoes however. It becomes an incovenience when you have to switch to your Js 4-5 times in the span of a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom