Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

traded a pair of ftlotg 7s for these then sold them for 300

yea i did the same thing to pick up a 3rd pair, i had to add 40$ though. I guess its all about opinion when it comes to swaps. 

After three-and-a-half months, two fake pairs from The Closet Colletor, a one-week suspension for asking for an Orlando hook-up, and getting an 11 which fit too big, I finally landed my 10.5 VVNDS for $220.

Indeed very nice.. You already has some history before you had the shoes.!

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

how do the "early" release feel compared to the GR "real" ones..

i remember that review on youtube where guy cut an early release and the air unit was deflated!

couldnt you tell fake if it just doesnt feel as comfortable as a GR one..

but i mean if they feel the same as far as cushion, the only diff then is toe cap?

i remmeber so many copped those air randys.. now its like taboo to admit they have a pair lol
i don't know the feel exactly between early and GR ones becoz i don't have it (i have a plan to buy it before
embarassed.gif
) but as far as i'm concerned nowadays grey release also have exactly the same with general release (from boxes,cushion,insole,carbon fiber,etc) and i can't really tell is it grey release or general release from just looking the photo of the shoes except if u look at the price. becoz here in china there are a lot of grey release that look exactly the same with general release one
grin.gif

Originally Posted by winzz

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

how do the "early" release feel compared to the GR "real" ones..

i remember that review on youtube where guy cut an early release and the air unit was deflated!

couldnt you tell fake if it just doesnt feel as comfortable as a GR one..

but i mean if they feel the same as far as cushion, the only diff then is toe cap?

i remmeber so many copped those air randys.. now its like taboo to admit they have a pair lol
i don't know the feel exactly between early and GR ones becoz i don't have it (i have a plan to buy it before
embarassed.gif
) but as far as i'm concerned nowadays grey release also have exactly the same with general release (from boxes,cushion,insole,carbon fiber,etc) and i can't really tell is it grey release or general release from just looking the photo of the shoes except if u look at the price. becoz here in china there are a lot of grey release that look exactly the same with general release one
grin.gif

Shouldn't have commented
30t6p3b.gif

Crazy to see this thread still going strong!!!
On another note, I too will be graduating college in May, unDSing these for the big day doesn't sound like a bad idea at all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

After three-and-a-half months, two fake pairs from The Closet Colletor, a one-week suspension for asking for an Orlando hook-up, and getting an 11 which fit too big, I finally landed my 10.5 VVNDS for $220.
Huh? Closet Collector aka Donavon aka black santa sells fakes? I thought he get legit shipment from solefly. I've never bought from so I don't know.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Huh? Closet Collector aka Donavon aka black santa sells fakes? I thought he get legit shipment from solefly. I've never bought from so I don't know.

Yeah I thought he gets legit pairs also.
That does suck though..

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Crazy to see this thread still going strong!!!
On another note, I too will be graduating college in May, unDSing these for the big day doesn't sound like a bad idea at all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I will be graduating in May also and since I have unDSd a pair to ball in and a pair to casually chill in (plus one on ice) I think I will be unDS'ing some DMP XI! I love me some fresh new XIs!

Originally Posted by BigWorm

I bet the Bred 11 thread will far surpass this one. That hype is gonna be CRAZY!

I don't know I like these way more personally and if you think about it this is the 3rd thread.... This thing probably would've had over 1,500 pages if they were combined that has to be a record....

Even if this thread were to die off soon, someone will probably revive it around the Bred release later this year...

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by BigWorm

I bet the Bred 11 thread will far surpass this one. That hype is gonna be CRAZY!

I don't know I like these way more personally and if you think about it this is the 3rd thread.... This thing probably would've had over 1,500 pages if they were combined that has to be a record....
Yea, that's a good point. As long as there are people like myself still trying to come up on a pair I think this thread will still have legs

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

That does suck though..
While I believe the majority of his shoes are authentic, I do not believe his Concords are. I posted on here when I bought them, and the biggest clues were the color of the outsole was very purple and the shoe reeked of chemicals (glue, I presume). Luckily he allowed me to return them. The new pairs I have don't smell nearly as strong as those pairs, and the outsole is the normal color. While lined up at Niketown for the All-Star pack, I was talking to a guy there and he got to talking about how Donovan's stuff is fake, so I asked if he meant the Closet Collector and he said yeah. He had also bought Concords from him that he thought were fake.

If you think about it, this guy has had two or three restocks of Concords since they came out, so either he's boys with Jordan or he's getting them from suspicious sources. I believe the latter.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

That does suck though..
While I believe the majority of his shoes are authentic, I do not believe his Concords are. I posted on here when I bought them, and the biggest clues were the color of the outsole was very purple and the shoe reeked of chemicals (glue, I presume). Luckily he allowed me to return them. The new pairs I have don't smell nearly as strong as those pairs, and the outsole is the normal color. While lined up at Niketown for the All-Star pack, I was talking to a guy there and he got to talking about how Donovan's stuff is fake, so I asked if he meant the Closet Collector and he said yeah. He had also bought Concords from him that he thought were fake.

If you think about it, this guy has had two or three restocks of Concords since they came out, so either he's boys with Jordan or he's getting them from suspicious sources. I believe the latter.
Hm...that's really interesting especially since he works at SoleFly. Thanks for the info though I appreciate it. 

shiekh in lakewood cali. i been telling you guys but nobody is believing lol! theres gonna be another restock today at another location at 1pm

Originally Posted by djkikooo

shiekh in lakewood cali. i been telling you guys but nobody is believing lol! theres gonna be another restock today at another location at 1pm

Was it a crazy restock? I never heard of shiekh,congrats on purchasing a pair for retail. Did you inspect your pair? Make sure they were authentic. Milky toe caps and all? Are u going back for the additional restock at 1pm. Ohh and how many cc11 did they have in stock when you got ur pair? Take photos of ur second trip, I want this thread to be as intresting as possible.

there was a restock of cool grey 11, concords 11, white cement 4, and some more but the line is crazy. restock today is not in lakewood its going to be in another shiekh location

Back
Top Bottom