Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by dagr814life23

There is a restock @ theclosetcollectors. $315 shipped. Some peope say he is legit some say no stay away. Are his concords authentic?
Been wondering the same myself.  He is connected to Sole-Fly is MIA which is directly connected to MJ23 so who knows.  One things for sure though is not everything adds up with this guy.  He did get banned from ISS to as far as I know for selling fakes, but I couldn't find any concrete info or old threads about this.  People on here also say they purchased shoes from him that were def. B-grade quality

6 months later, I finally snagged my 1st pair from the Indy restock. I guess patience is virtue. Thanks ODB.!

edit-we'll see how they compare to my 00-01 set.

Originally Posted by Tang

What's funny is Eastbay,Jimmy Jazz,etc.. are resellers too..The world is built around resellers just deal with it!!!

I resell and buy from resellers no hard feelings

WRONG, they are RETAIL, they have a Nike account, NIKE ships to them, they aren't resell

If there weren’t so many people buying up multiple pairs to resell, there would be more pairs available for people on release day who just want 1 or 2 pairs.  People wouldn’t be forced to pay double or triple the retail price.  Resellers limit the supply for the rest of us, so they can artificially drive up the demand (and thus price).  We live in an ebay culture where everyone wants to make a buck on everything. 

Just picked up a pair for $305 shipped w/ original receipt. Tried to wait as long as possible, but prices pretty much stable.

I finally caved & went for a DS pair on Ebay for 300 shipped from Indy that's most likely from the restock. Got tired of waiting, lol.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

If there weren’t so many people buying up multiple pairs to resell, there would be more pairs available for people on release day who just want 1 or 2 pairs.  People wouldn’t be forced to pay double or triple the retail price.  Resellers limit the supply for the rest of us, so they can artificially drive up the demand (and thus price).  We live in an ebay culture where everyone wants to make a buck on everything. 
I agree with this.  My main gripe is at the people that are intentionally trying to buy all the pairs (10-20 pairs of concords via hookups) to limit the supply.  If resellers are buying 1-2 pairs, cool, but the pickup pictures with 5+ pairs, come on man!

With that said, I think it's unethical but I am camping online for yeezy 2's.  Every man has his price and there ain't too many investments where you can more than triple your money in less than a month. 

I had 2 pair... I ended up selling both pair for a total for $900... Kinda wish I didn't get rid of 1 pair...

Originally Posted by slickp42189

What's funny is Eastbay,Jimmy Jazz,etc.. are resellers too..The world is built around resellers just deal with it!!!

WRONG, they are RETAIL, they have a Nike account, NIKE ships to them, they aren't resell

Nike ships to me when I buy off NDC...lol I'm jk I know what you mean. And yeah your right.

There is a restock @ theclosetcollectors. $315 shipped. Some peope say he is legit some say no stay away. Are his concords authentic?
I would say stay away. I bought less-than-authentic pairs from him.

Technically, they are. They buy the shoes from Nike for $80-100 each or so and sell them at the MSRP for profit. That's still the same thing as reselling.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Technically, they are. They buy the shoes from Nike for $80-100 each or so and sell them at the MSRP for profit. That's still the same thing as reselling.
Technically, no they arent... If a product is sold at MSRP it is not reselling. IT is selling the product at the suggested retail price. Reselling is buying a product at MSRP or even above MSRP and selling it for a profit. Of course Retail stores sell for a price higher than what they acquire it for. That is how restaurants work as well but they aren't reselling. They are running a business. A retail store sells at, you guessed it, retail! (MSRP) A reseller sells above retail (Above MSRP)..

Prices on these seems to be dropping. I see a %$%%@##@ of these floating around on CL for $250. I'm bout to stock up on some more.

Originally Posted by proballer

Technically, no they arent... If a product is sold at MSRP it is not reselling. IT is selling the product at the suggested retail price. Reselling is buying a product at MSRP or even above MSRP and selling it for a profit. Of course Retail stores sell for a price higher than what they acquire it for. That is how restaurants work as well but they aren't reselling. They are running a business. A retail store sells at, you guessed it, retail! (MSRP) A reseller sells above retail (Above MSRP)..

In the end, no matter how much you pay or sell it for, if you are selling something for more than what you paid for to make a profit, it's still reselling because you still bought that particular item first.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Casual

so what are the chances that I trade my playoffs for these?(not asking for trading here per say just wondering if my playoffs could have any kind of pull towards me acquiring concords)

laugh.gif
maybe if you throw money onto your playoffs and wait for someone to bite.

Spoiler [+]
A lot of money.

EnvXs.gif

lol well damn oh well.. i cant believe i thought that they was coming out the week after....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

so what are the chances that I trade my playoffs for these?(not asking for trading here per say just wondering if my playoffs could have any kind of pull towards me acquiring concords)

laugh.gif
maybe if you throw money onto your playoffs and wait for someone to bite.

Spoiler [+]
A lot of money.

EnvXs.gif

lol well damn oh well.. i cant believe i thought that they was coming out the week after....
frown.gif
Sorry homie, the only way to cop now is through a random restock (slim chance), or through saving up some guap to feed the resellers.
ohwell.gif
Good luck to you.

Originally Posted by proballer

In the end, no matter how much you pay or sell it for, if you are selling something for more than what you paid for to make a profit, it's still reselling because you still bought that particular item first.
True....Unless you are the RETAILER selling the item at RETAIL!!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom