Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

will do. Playoffs > Concords > Cool Grey > Space Jam > Columbia
plus it's an all time great. whereas the Laney XI will not even make people's top 10s...

DS Gamma 11 for this.

I agree. I know I'm in the minority but I don't think any XIs look good w jeans. I only like how they look on feet with basketball shorts or black/grey sweatpants. Funny because the Concords look best on the court with basketball shorts (original intended use), but no one would dare playing in em. :lol:

I play in all my shoes. (hardwood for more delicate pairs)

Yeah man I personally wouldn't do that trade. Mesh looks dirty seeing how white the laces are on that pair.

you'd rather stick with your Gamma?

I would take advantage of the Gamma hype, resell it for money and use that towards a better pair of Concords. Lol that's just how I would do things. If I were to see those pair of concords as a listing, I would offer 220 max. I would feel a little cheated on that trade unless I'm getting money along with concords.

I've had pairs of concords, that white mesh is not easy to clean at all. A lot easier to start from that pure white and maintain it instead of getting a slightly dirty one and trying to whiten it.

Edit: just looked at that pic again, lowered max offer from 240 to 220 :lol:

Last edited:
DS Gamma 11 for this.
Damn fam, regardless of the nostalgia/personal preference behind this shoe, which I would also rather have over the Gamma's, the shoes condition makes it not worth it.  No matter what you're still trading  a brand new DS shoe for an aged and worn pair, and this is only my opinion but that person with concords would be winning .  I would cop and rock the hell out of those Gammas and not worry or sell like suggested and use the $$ from the Gammas  towards getting yourself a ds pair if not used in better condition.  

Last edited:
They look official but you must be inebriated to make that trade!

Concords in that condition, 200 the most
Gamma's are at 350+ right now! I'd only do the trade if he threw in some free seaglow & 100$ cash with them

OG color or not, you'd be a sucker to trade NEW Gamma XI's for Yellowed Retros some nerd's been hoarding in his moms basement 
laugh.gif

I would challenge him to a fight for such an insulting trade also

Last edited:
Ended up with 2 pairs from HOH 34st NYC my girl camped out there at 3pm I showed up and got online with here at 9 lol. HOH 34 has terrible midnight releases no barriers or anything to keep the line organized at all. Some bums showed up around 10 and announced they would be robbing people for their pairs. When the doors opened people standing on the side and on the opposite side began walking on the line and hoh employees were letting them in as if they were on line. After people began purchasing their sneakers the bums kept true to their word and robbed 2 people up the block. The mob (since it was no longer a line) became unruly around 2am and HOH called the cops and closed down. The cops arrived and told everyone to go home. At about 3am after half the line left they reopened and I was near the front of the line 4 people away and they sold out of 9.5 (fml) so I went in with my girl we both got one pair of size 10 and left. Never again.... My pairs don't have any flaws the quality is great and it came with the shiny paper, no stamp.
What everyone needs to remember is that  THERE JUST SHOES. While they are very nice shoes there should be no violence at all. It should be just how it was get the shoes online or wait on a line and camp out because you love the shoes that much. That is acceptable. But to actually rob someone who worked for that money and waited hours on a line just ruins the spirit of these releases and being a sneaker-head.

They look official but you must be inebriated to make that trade!

Concords in that condition, 200 the most

Gamma's are at 350+ right now! I'd only do the trade if he threw in some free seaglow & 100$ cash with them

OG color or not, you'd be a sucker to trade NEW Gamma XI's for Yellowed Retros some nerd's been hoarding in his moms basement :lol:

I would challenge him to a fight for such an insulting trade also

thanks everyone for the response.

I was finally able to wear my Concords the other day after 2 years. They are too clean!

The sole around the pods did yellow, but I don't care because I wear all of my shoes.

Glad I was able to purchase at retail!

I was finally able to wear my Concords the other day after 2 years. They are too clean!

The sole around the pods did yellow, but I don't care because I wear all of my shoes.

Glad I was able to purchase at retail!

Able? You just Pull them out of a time capsule or something? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom