Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

ALMEDA MALL IN SE HOUSTON GOT 6 SHOE STORES AND  6 CHANCES..I GOT MY SPACE JAMS THERE LAST YEAR.  FOOTLOCKER,CHAMPS,FOOTACTION,FINISHLINE, HIBBET SPORTS..AND KIDS FOOTLOCKER
pimp.gif

Same In GA. ppl  know about Gwinnett Place...its even better then the overhyped Mall of GA. and dont even mention Discover Mills. they get NOTHING. Not even AF1's til recently smfh. anyway...at gwinnett place they got a DTLR, Footaction, Footlocker, Finishline, and Champs all in the same mall. that place is always flooded wit heat whenever it drops. Imma do sum different tho. Imma go to that TSG party n try my luck at the the midnight release @ lenox. If me my girl or my homie miss out then str8 to Gwinnett Place i go...its a win win 
pimp.gif

o n 4 my GA heads. incase yall wonderin or aint feel like doing calcs... wit tax these will come to 185.50. make sure u have that on RD
smile.gif

Originally Posted by trimane24

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Any NT'ers in Houston planning on going to Northline?
nerd.gif
greenspoint in n out
pimp.gif

Greenspoint for me, people complain about it being too hood but they prob get the most out of all the malls in Houston.

They do, hands down. Footaction is the volume dealer here in Houston. It's hood i would go there if it was not so for away. Not too many people buy muliples out of there as well not a good look walking out with multiples with goons in the parking lot.

smh @ $@@$*$ going hard with the grey apparel..... and fitteds?? YIKES! my guess is you kids are under the age of 21, eh?

damn i remember when wearing fitteds and matching clothes was cool. then i graduated h.s.

these joints would go good with some regular +%! jeans and any color shirt.
ohwell.gif
ok, ok throw the grey hoody on top if you wanna be anal.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Break necks because we buy these shoes because of what other people think right...lol...wow.

These shoes came out when I was a sophmore in HS, now that they FINALLY brought them back I'm glad to have the kicks jordan wore when he was playing with the wizards. Now if I happen to break a few necks in a matching hoody or fitted then so be it. haha

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Anyone from the Boston area know any retailers selling them early?? Last year I got my Jamnz a week early at a Mom and Pops store but its a long #%! drive there, dont wana risk the trip for nothing
hit up expressions thats wear i got my bulls 13s today and i got a pair on lock as soon as they get them.they said by the end of the week also you have to be on the vip list.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

smh @ $@@$*$ going hard with the grey apparel..... and fitteds?? YIKES! my guess is you kids are under the age of 21, eh?

damn i remember when wearing fitteds and matching clothes was cool. then i graduated h.s.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 IM 32 HOMIE..DIDNT KNOW NEW ERA FITTEDS AND JORDAN CLOTHING HAD A AGE LIMIT....SMFH...

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by smzsmz

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 IM 32 HOMIE..DIDNT KNOW NEW ERA FITTEDS AND JORDAN CLOTHING HAD A AGE LIMIT....SMFH...

laugh.gif
I'll be damned if I leave out the house without matching!

Originally Posted by RoOk

Anybody have any tips or tricks for ordering at midnight?

No tricks really.

The ONLY time I ordered online was last year for the Space Jams, since I was out of town for Christmas.

Just have NDC, FNL,  etc all up at the same time in different tabs, and go from there.

You might get lucky, and they might put them up before 12 am eastern time like they have done in the past.

Originally Posted by BinYe

I don't care how much money i make...

my son/daughter ain't gettin' laced up in no j's.

It's spiderman shoes with the straps until he's old enough to by his own kicks.

smh at purchasing something for somebody who ain't gonna remember it or appreciate it.

But more power to ya. I'm just a realist. Plies.

I couldn't agree more.
roll.gif
@ the spiderman shoes.

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Anyone from the Boston area know any retailers selling them early?? Last year I got my Jamnz a week early at a Mom and Pops store but its a long #%! drive there, dont wana risk the trip for nothing
hit up expressions thats wear i got my bulls 13s today and i got a pair on lock as soon as they get them.they said by the end of the week also you have to be on the vip list.

Good Looks.. I'll pass by there tomorrow

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Is it going to be hard to cop online at midnight? Are you guaranteed to get your pair? Who did this and got their pair? Lol too many questions but I'm considering doing this

Extremely...

Keep in mind you and damn near everyone else in America is going to be jamming the phone lines, and getting busy signals. People will have items in their cart, and the minute they check out, it's sold out.

TONS have tried, and TONS have failed....I've offered to sell to people for a specific price, they decline and try their luck, and around 1 am, I get frantic emails askin me to get their size. Happens ALL the time. I would NEVER, EVER try to order a hyped Jordan online....very little win and entirely too much fail.

The spacejam release online wasn't hectic last year. Thats the only release I compare this to... I don't see how people can't get in and out to order a pair or two honestly.

Originally Posted by Stixx

Is it going to be hard to cop online at midnight? Are you guaranteed to get your pair? Who did this and got their pair? Lol too many questions but I'm considering doing this

Extremely...

Keep in mind you and damn near everyone else in America is going to be jamming the phone lines, and getting busy signals. People will have items in their cart, and the minute they check out, it's sold out.

TONS have tried, and TONS have failed....I've offered to sell to people for a specific price, they decline and try their luck, and around 1 am, I get frantic emails askin me to get their size. Happens ALL the time. I would NEVER, EVER try to order a hyped Jordan online....very little win and entirely too much fail.

The spacejam release online wasn't hectic last year. Thats the only release I compare this to... I don't see how people can't get in and out to order a pair or two honestly.

I was able to get two pairs in two different sizes from NDC when the Space Jams dropped last year. 

online was hard for me. couldnt get ndc to show me an inventory.
ended up going out and getting them locally.

Originally Posted by Stixx

Extremely...

IDK about that one...I put the word out, and nobody bit on them...I stayed up and watched people on here go nuts cause they couldnt get em...phone lines jammed then server went down, etc...by morning, I had 10 pairs sold cause people strictly relied on the internet.

I do feel you Cam, just off the strength there are so many factors and so little room for error, flash site versus no flash site, typing the sneaker name, versus style number, or roman numerals. It can turn into a real crap shoot. I'm just happy I haven't caught many Ls.

What will leave a lot of people screwed is waiting online to order at midnight and missing midnight releases at chain stores. They will be waking up paying $275 the next morning for sure.

Back
Top Bottom