Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

wearing everything jordan (23) is not swagg u must think thats cool oh no, no way thats bummed out swagg

laugh.gif
@ the grey facepaint...

Money
pimp.gif

michael_jordan_knicks_1.jpg

Sprewell was smart enough to go up to Mike after the game and get these autographed.
pimp.gif

yep. last year's limit on NDC for spacejams was 3. maxed out that cart
pimp.gif

nike used to allow 5 pair max on launch but changed that. now it seems to be 1 pair limit (i.e. flints and altitudes)

wearing everything 23 is cool, it all matches perfectly, especially if they give you a discount for buyin the gear with the shoes. Wore cool greys today. They hold up really nice, feels more comfortbale than the space jams, and the suede upper feels like it fits better too. JB did a nice job with these (much better than the 13's)
worth the extra 100 bucks to get em early, a footlocker and champs near me said they only had 32 and 24 pairs and they are doing a midnight release.
WOW A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING HOME EMPTY HANDED

^^^^^ wore my yesterday...... DEF fit better then the spacejams... AND the way it compliments an outfit is like MADNESS lmao..... and i know alout of people didnt like the blue tint but no lie it makes the shoe pop and its a nice look with the grey..... alll around FRESH kicks

Originally Posted by manupcj99

wearing everything 23 is cool, it all matches perfectly, especially if they give you a discount for buyin the gear with the shoes. Wore cool greys today. They hold up really nice, feels more comfortbale than the space jams, and the suede upper feels like it fits better too. JB did a nice job with these (much better than the 13's)
worth the extra 100 bucks to get em early, a footlocker and champs near me said they only had 32 and 24 pairs and they are doing a midnight release.
Always a group empty handed on every hyped up release. Jordan XI's are always the king of hyped up sneakers.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif

nike used to allow 5 pair max on launch but changed that. now it seems to be 1 pair limit (i.e. flints and altitudes)

It's 3 per order. Flints and Altitudes were both 3 pairs per order. The DB III's were 1 pair limit. I'm sure the CG's will be 3 pairs, as they are a GR.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Always a group empty handed on every hyped up release. Jordan XI's are always the king of hyped up sneakers.
Yep. This particular colorway in particular.

Not really sure how to gauge this release just yet. Almost ten years since these dropped and the shoe game has changed drastically. But this shoe and colorway is gonna bring out the worst in people. The $100 for peace of mind may not be bad at all. At all.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

pimp.gif

It's 3 per order. Flints and Altitudes were both 3 pairs per order. The DB III's were 1 pair limit. I'm sure the CG's will be 3 pairs, as they are a GR.

No, altitudes were 1 per customer.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by rareair45

Yep. This particular colorway in particular.

Not really sure how to gauge this release just yet. Almost ten years since these dropped and the shoe game has changed drastically. But this shoe and colorway is gonna bring out the worst in people. The $100 for peace of mind may not be bad at all. At all.
Still not sure how these will be compared to the SpaceJam last year.

Originally Posted by Stixx

pimp.gif

Really? Then how did I order 3 and receive 3?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Swear, I am going to ease off awhile on wearing 'em. Shorts/Jeans with a black/white top is just fine.
Exactly man, some people go WAY too hard.  It's all good though.  They can do them, I'm just saying it's hilarious.

And by the way, OriginalJS, your signature is ON POINT!  It's like you were talking to me when you made it
roll.gif

pimp.gif

^^^
Altitudes were one per, NOT 3!

Originally Posted by Stixx

pimp.gif

Really? Then how did I order 3 and receive 3?
grin.gif
yea it was 1 per order. you must have had 3 separate orders.

Back
Top Bottom