Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I was a little skeptic about passing on these and just getting my son a pair but after all these pics.....the hype has def gotten to me
tongue.gif
....I'll be copping these

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by trimane24

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Any NT'ers in Houston planning on going to Northline?
nerd.gif
greenspoint in n out
pimp.gif

Greenspoint for me, people complain about it being too hood but they prob get the most out of all the malls in Houston.

They do, hands down. Footaction is the volume dealer here in Houston. It's hood i would go there if it was not so for away. Not too many people buy muliples out of there as well not a good look walking out with multiples with goons in the parking lot.

i guess yall boys dont mind the chaos, i remember last year with the space jams with boys bringing they heat and then the year before with the 11/12 pack and the riot that broke the mall doors, either way yall enjoy that zoo

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Anyone from the Boston area know any retailers selling them early?? Last year I got my Jamnz a week early at a Mom and Pops store but its a long #%! drive there, dont wana risk the trip for nothing
hit up expressions thats wear i got my bulls 13s today and i got a pair on lock as soon as they get them.they said by the end of the week also you have to be on the vip list.

. You have to pay to be on the Vip list?

Anyone from the Boston area know any retailers selling them early?? Last year I got my Jamnz a week early at a Mom and Pops store but its a long #%! drive there, dont wana risk the trip for nothing

. Where is the Mom and Pops located in Boston?

Originally Posted by crbeezy

nerd.gif
greenspoint in n out
pimp.gif

Greenspoint for me, people complain about it being too hood but they prob get the most out of all the malls in Houston.

They do, hands down. Footaction is the volume dealer here in Houston. It's hood i would go there if it was not so for away. Not too many people buy muliples out of there as well not a good look walking out with multiples with goons in the parking lot.

i guess yall boys dont mind the chaos, i remember last year with the space jams with boys bringing they heat and then the year before with the 11/12 pack and the riot that broke the mall doors, either way yall enjoy that zoo

Honestly Greenspoint isn't that bad anymore. Police presence has helped tremendously. If I decide to get another pair, that's where I'll be.

Originally Posted by rauls054

hit up expressions thats wear i got my bulls 13s today and i got a pair on lock as soon as they get them.they said by the end of the week also you have to be on the vip list.

Which expressions do  you speak of Rauls?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by crbeezy

nerd.gif
greenspoint in n out
pimp.gif

Honestly Greenspoint isn't that bad anymore. Police presence has helped tremendously. If I decide to get another pair, that's where I'll be.
Greenspoint is not as bad as people say. Sharpstown is safe. They may be safe but, I would not suggest someone go over to try and cop that aint never been over to either of them. If you are not black or hispanic, just know you will stick out like a sore thumb.

Just evaluated all of the pairs at my work, and they are nice at first glance.

I mean, I had to mix and match to get a really good pair though.

Some shoes were straight garbage though: poor stitching, thick or thin patent leather, pre-creased shoes, and banana shape.
laugh.gif

Bought my GF her pair early and brought it home. Is it me? Or are the Junior Sizes (sz3.5-7Y) much better looking than the Men Sizes. Always.

Sorry, blurry iPhone pic.

LMFAO. Saw two scrubs wearing grey from head to toe, with the Cool Grey XI's. Looking like clowns! Matching hat + shirt + shorts + etc. ain't all that.

Swear, I am going to ease off awhile on wearing 'em. Shorts/Jeans with a black/white top is just fine. 

I'd rather have my shoes stick out, than try too hard by matching excessively.

Don't be surprise if some fools looking like this the next 2-3 months with a pair on.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

LMFAO. Saw two scrubs wearing grey from head to toe, with the Cool Grey XI's. Looking like clowns! Matching hat + shirt + shorts + etc. ain't all that.

Swear, I am going to ease off awhile on wearing 'em. Shorts/Jeans with a black/white top is just fine. 

Don't be surprise if some fools looking like this the next 2-3 months with a pair on.
haha thats true but why would it matter to you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by a019

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

haha thats true but why would it matter to you.
laugh.gif

Nothing, just for my entertainment.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom