Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

My connect just confirmed to me that CONCORDS are confirmed for Xmas 2011.

Should I start a thread?

happy.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yes sir, do it.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DEF NOT TALKING OUT MY @$+, I WAS PERSONALLY THERE WAITING IN LINE WITH THE OTHER HEADS....DONT KNOW ABOUT OAK COURT AND SOUTHAVEN MALL. DONT SHOP THERE BECAUSE BOTH OF THOSE SPOTS ARE WHACK. THE NIKE FACTORY ON TUGGLE USED TO BE COOL TO COP J'S FROM BUT NOW EVERYBODY WANTS A TIP FOR THE HOOKUP. HAVEN'T CHECKED THE OTHER TWO NIKE FACTORIES IN MEMPHIS YET. STILL WISHED MY DAD STILL HAD HIS OLD MANAGER JOB AT THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE....O WELL THERE IS STILL SWOOSH.COM
grin.gif

DON'T BELIEVE ME COME TO THE COOL GREY DROP AT WOLFCHASE THIS YEAR AND IT WILL BE PROVEN TO YOU. IF ITS ANYTHING LIKE THE JAMS LAST YEAR, THERE WILL BE MAAAADDDDDD PEOPLE IN LINE.

bruh, where did i say i didnt believe u?
i said: i never camped out, never knew anybody who camped out for j's...
keyword = I
and however, at those wack spots sir (oak court bein at least 5 min away), i never camped out nor waited extended periods of time like u and your campers my man.
thats just me tho...

^^^I ONLY COME OUT FOR THESE TYPES OF RELEASES BECAUSE I WANT TO AND NOT BECAUSE I HAVE TO. MULTIPLE PAIRS WILL BE ON DECK BUT ONLY ONE WILL BE FOR ME....

PLUS I DONT EVEN LIVE IN MEMPHIS ANYMORE....

*KANYE SHRUG*

Man... the only two shoes i want for this month are making me nervous.

The CG's and the Mamba Grinches are looking bleek like memphis.

Not good. As often as I check this thread, can't believe i missed that nba.com link.

Sweet skeetis.

Any word on if HOH LA is doing anything special with this release? Like a midnight release or tickets like the other HOH?

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

Just grabbed a pair in the chi. Pretty easy pick up. Now just got to get the the white and red xiii

Tell me about it i got these and white and red 13 at city spots for 350 and i coulda got more cool greys for 190

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

Did anyone else get through on sidelineapparel.com? I got my Size 10 after hitting re-dial for about 15 minutes.

By the time I got threw they only had a 15 and i redialed for about an hour.

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

Just grabbed a pair in the chi. Pretty easy pick up. Now just got to get the the white and red xiii

Tell me about it i got these and white and red 13 at city spots for 350 and i coulda got more cool greys for 190
Yeah i dont think the white and red's are goin to sell out because of the cool grey release. Just my opinion aint to much hype around them as the cool greys so i prolly can pick them up later.

NYC and LI NTers
nerd.gif
is already selling their pairs for $190. They will start taking phone orders on Monday for people who dont live in NY and wanna order them. They will most likely be sold out by then if they aren't already.

Edited since I know they might get in trouble for selling early.

wore my cg's today....should of went a half a size up. Not the most comfortable shoe, but i did break some necks today
pimp.gif

why is everybody payn STUPID prices for these.... hell they been online for 2 months now for 240....shipped....... fsr

Originally Posted by jones23me

why is everybody payn STUPID prices for these.... hell they been online for 2 months now for 240....shipped....... fsr

to keep the price up for resellers next week. BELIEVE THE HYPE~!

Originally Posted by jones23me

Cuz these are release day pairs now.  Not the B grade crap with one blue sole and one clear sole lol.

Back
Top Bottom