Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

vonymf.jpg

30dfkaa.jpg

2q8zguu.jpg

2iapdm0.jpg

Originally Posted by jones23me

why is everybody payn STUPID prices for these.... hell they been online for 2 months now for 240....shipped....... fsr

Because these are the good icy soles, and WE DON'T WANT TO WAIT in line and not get a pair.

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Originally Posted by eazyfbaby06

to my DMV heads yall think the release gonna be as crazy as the space jam release around here.

hate to say it...but yea it gonna be crazy
21 years in the game and i'll have to say...

yessum

Had a terrible experience last year with the SJ's release. I just don't do the lineup thing anymore, but I keep going back and forth on these. Maybe I'll go out and get a pair.

UGH. the spots around me are saying they are NOT opening early for these...#@@!? The same spots that opened early for the space jams and 11/12 packs(all the packs really).

Makes no sense. It's really F'ed up my plans to get em.

to my DMV heads yall think the release gonna be as crazy as the space jam release around here.

As long as you stay away from Tysons, Springfield, and PG, you will be fine.

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

How do these run compared to last year's space jams? If they're the same I'm thinking going up a half size.

They feel just like the sj to me I got a sz 12 in the sj and a size 12 in cg

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

How do these run compared to last year's space jams? If they're the same I'm thinking going up a half size.

safe to go up half a size. Doubt they will be too roomy (even if they are can always compensate with thick socks) I wear a 12 and they fit too tight in toe area....

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

As long as you stay away from Tysons, Springfield, and PG, you will be fine.
add security mall to that list
laugh.gif

Got the shorts and shirts in today. Shirt isn't bad, the shorts.. ehh for $40+ on the retail I think not.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by PRIMETIME2124

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

anybody in cordova tn lining up for these?
i would like to finally meet some nike talkers while camping for these

What up.....I plan on being at Wolfchase
           I hear they have plenty........

what time u lining up....?

i've never heard of anyone campin out in memphis......ever
as long as i've been coppin shoes, i've never had a problem coppin in the M...from orange mound btw
wolfchase is a crap shoot, yall should try the mall in the 'haven or oak court
wink.gif

but good luck

I got the XX3 motorsports/wizards from Wolfchase......easy cop......
 I wasnt really talking about "camping out" for the XI.......was jus asking dude what time he was lining up......

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by PRIMETIME2124

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

anybody in cordova tn lining up for these?
i would like to finally meet some nike talkers while camping for these

What up.....I plan on being at Wolfchase
           I hear they have plenty........

what time u lining up....?
I WILL BE THERE. PROBABLY 1ST IN LINE. MY BOY WORKS AT THE WOLFCHASE FINISHLINE AND IS HOLDING MY PAIR AND SOME OF MY BOYS PAIRS BUT I'M LINING UP JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT LOL.

What time is Wolfchase finishline opening up....?
   Im trying to get a sz 11......i assume they will have plenty......

Relieved to say I have mine on lock. Had to get a shirt/socks package deal to reserve but that's cool with me. $230 total with tax for my size guaranteed, a decent shirt, and a pretty nice pair of black XI socks. Can't complain at all.

Mikkol, is the logo print on the shirt you posted glossy or matte? The one I have is glossy, but from the pic yours looks like it mauly be matte black, which I like a lot more.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

My connect just confirmed to me that CONCORDS are confirmed for Xmas 2011.

Should I start a thread?

happy.gif
Yep, my connect said the same thing, but I'm still skeptical.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom