Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by eazyfbaby06

to my DMV heads yall think the release gonna be as crazy as the space jam release around here.

As long as you stay away from Tysons, Springfield, and PG, you will be fine.
add security mall to that list
laugh.gif

Exactly... Lol

hopefully its not too bad in the dmv, i want to stock up on my size 9....maybe ill head up to columbia mall

Originally Posted by Rightguard

hopefully its not too bad in the dmv, i want to stock up on my size 9....maybe ill head up to columbia mall

Columbia prolly be nuts too... Ur best bet is lo key malls... Especially if your tryin to stock up

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Columbia prolly be nuts too... Ur best bet is lo key malls... Especially if your tryin to stock up

Man I don't think any mall will be hysteria free in the dmv. If you don't have these already or have someone to hold them for you your in for a battle imo...

i have my ccna exam on the 24th  im not going to camp in line for more than an hour, if i miss them I will just hope on the restock

i have my ccna exam on the 24th  im not going to camp in line for more than an hour, if i miss them I will just hope on the restock

Yeah I feel you.... I gotta work at 8:00 so I ain't messin around eather... Got lucky and found a midnight last year...

Originally Posted by bence23

UGH. the spots around me are saying they are NOT opening early for these...#@@!? The same spots that opened early for the space jams and 11/12 packs(all the packs really).

Makes no sense. It's really F'ed up my plans to get em.

Keep in mind that MOST malls have the extra early holiday hours in effect anyway. My mall will be opening at 8am that day by regular mall standard so in reality that is early compared to most other release dates on shoes. Just keep that in mind when they say that they aren't opening early. May not be an earlier than they have to but still earlier than typical release date hours.

Good luck w/ the CCNA man! If you know your stuff it isn't bad at all. I'm coming up due for my re-cert soon.

I went to Tysons Corner for the SJ's...Never again
I already know Wheaton is gonna be full aswell.
But ill take my chance online seeing how i have school that day
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Good luck w/ the CCNA man! If you know your stuff it isn't bad at all. I'm coming up due for my re-cert soon.

thanks a lot man, been using cbt nuggets, network simulator, and took the book camp a couple months ago

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by richyung412

Does anyone know any good shirts besides jordan brand shirts for these shoes?
ecko and sean jean..even roc a wear

Good tips fam.

But i'm sticking to the Fubu, Pelle Pelle and Phat Farm.

*does robot as automatic sliding doors open*

just finished making the rounds delivered i 8 pairs of cool greys for retail to friends. im tired and im done with these kicks.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by richyung412

Does anyone know any good shirts besides jordan brand shirts for these shoes?
ecko and sean jean..even roc a wear

Good tips fam.

But i'm sticking to the Fubu, Pelle Pelle and Phat Farm.

*does robot as automatic sliding doors open*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

semi-epic

Back
Top Bottom