Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

I'll see all my Sactown Heads at Arden. 
wink.gif

your store ain't getting them?

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Got my kids xmas gifts today.....
pimp.gif
Ordered my son a size 3Y last night from Citysole.  We are supposed to get them here but for $59.99 & free shipping I couldn't pass them up.  Now I need a size 13 for my younger son & I'm good. Not looking forward to my oldest son getting into the $110 price range from now on though.
laugh.gif
  Will probably cop the white/red XIII's for his birthday in a few weeks.

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

Originally Posted by bence23

UGH. the spots around me are saying they are NOT opening early for these...#@@!? The same spots that opened early for the space jams and 11/12 packs(all the packs really).

Makes no sense. It's really F'ed up my plans to get em.

Keep in mind that MOST malls have the extra early holiday hours in effect anyway. My mall will be opening at 8am that day by regular mall standard so in reality that is early compared to most other release dates on shoes. Just keep that in mind when they say that they aren't opening early. May not be an earlier than they have to but still earlier than typical release date hours.
yea they are opening an hour earlier than normal. However if there is ANY shoe you open 6 am early for its XIs. Couldn't even do a midnight launch smh.  They said the mall wouldnt let them this year.
mad.gif

I got my connect simply from copping enough kicks from him to the point where he would hit me up when all the heat came in then after that he just told me start puttin bread down on whatever I need

I feel bad for the people streesed about these I got one pair already paid for and could put money down too get a few more but not sure I wanna put that much dough up for kicks but I think I need 2 pair after only grabbing one pair of sj last year

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by richyung412

Does anyone know any good shirts besides jordan brand shirts for these shoes?
ecko and sean jean..even roc a wear

Good tips fam.

But i'm sticking to the Fubu, Pelle Pelle and Phat Farm.

*does robot as automatic sliding doors open*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I was thinking the same thing man.

But do any of you know of any mom and pop places getting these in NY?  Lemme know please.

Alot of people are askin about these at mom and pop spots in NY I saw them all up and down fulton street mall but numbers was kind of high

Just ordered my son's (6c) and my sister's (6 GS) from Citysole. Can't beat the free shipping and no sales tax. 'll order mine from ndc on release day. I need one of those shirts too
happy.gif

Originally Posted by all19mjs

I feel bad for the people streesed about these I got one pair already paid for and could put money down too get a few more but not sure I wanna put that much dough up for kicks but I think I need 2 pair after only grabbing one pair of sj last year

Why do heads be telling ppl stuff like this like we care? Honestly great for you. 
You don't have to come on here trying to impress us. 
indifferent.gif

*Kanye Shrug* 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by PRIMETIME2124

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

anybody in cordova tn lining up for these?
i would like to finally meet some nike talkers while camping for these

What up.....I plan on being at Wolfchase
           I hear they have plenty........

what time u lining up....?

i've never heard of anyone campin out in memphis......ever
as long as i've been coppin shoes, i've never had a problem coppin in the M...from orange mound btw
wolfchase is a crap shoot, yall should try the mall in the 'haven or oak court
wink.gif

but good luck

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

U SERIOUS?

HICKORY RIDGE MALL WHEN IT WAS OPEN THE FIRST TIME WAS CAMP CITY FOR J'S SINCE 1999. I WAS AT HICKORY RIDGE MALL FOR EVERY JORDAN RELEASE. NOT TO MENTION JUST LAST YEAR FOR THE SPACEJAMS AT WOLFCHASE THE LINE WAS AT LEAST 200 STRONG.....

I got the original DMP pack from Hickory Ridge Mall. I got there early it was like 30-35 dudes out there max.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Why do heads be telling ppl stuff like this like we care? Honestly great for you. 
indifferent.gif

*Kanye Shrug* 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

*Kanye Shrug* 

you mad huh? Impress who im just sayin its not hard to get them at all so dont take what i ssy the wrong way fam cause obviously u took it the wrong way FOH wit that

indifferent.gif

*Kanye Shrug* 

you mad huh? Impress who im just sayin its not hard to get them at all so dont take what i ssy the wrong way fam cause obviously u took it the wrong way FOH wit that
Isn't this thread to talk about any and everything pertaining to Cool Grey's? So what did my man do wrong?
frown.gif

man i told myself I wasn't gonna buy these then my connect asks me if i want him to hold me a pair...needless to say I caved and will be picking them up on rd lol

Back
Top Bottom