Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

just copped 2 pairs for $330 shipped, sz 11. hit up wellgosh.com and they might still have some. chris already called me and told me my order was fulfilled and will ship out today. i might have them before rd!

Originally Posted by riddla713

just copped 2 pairs for $330 shipped, sz 11. hit up wellgosh.com and they might still have some. chris already called me and told me my order was fulfilled and will ship out today. i might have them before rd!

How did you get them both for $330 shipped if one pair costs like $270 shipped?  £113.57 GBP = $277....

CG is really growing on me... i still dont know if i want 1.

Jordan IX retro white/black+ Nike Kobe V Miles Davis
For
Jordan XI Cool gray

is this a good trade?

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

How did you get them both for $330 shipped if one pair costs like $270 shipped?  £113.57 GBP = $277....

it's Euro not pounds....the euro is about .76 to the dollar...I checked out and it came out to $186 shipped

laugh.gif

£113 = $170~ (1.56 rate)

Originally Posted by Litflynt

it's Euro not pounds....the euro is about .76 to the dollar...I checked out and it came out to $186 shipped

if you buy 2 or more pairs you only pay for shipping once so its really only 94 gbp(per pair) x2 + 19 gbp(shipping)= 207 gbp which converts to $330 usd shipped.

I did get it for $331.80 US, 113.8 GB = $175.3US

Thanks! Just copped an 11.5 from wellgosh... came up to about 177 shipped! Hopefully it goes through!

already received shipping confiramtions from wellgosh for the 2 pairs i ordered less than 2 hours ago. that is crazy fast and great service. i hope everyones order gets fulfilled, the site still shows a fsr and i know they have had a crap load of orders already.

already received shipping confiramtions from wellgosh for the 2 pairs i ordered less than 2 hours ago. that is crazy fast and great service. i hope everyones order gets fulfilled, the site still shows a fsr and i know they have had a crap load of orders already.

My only issue with that site is that it's Europe. Shipping them here I feel will be a hassle and
would take forever. Did they say how long it will take?

i just tried to do them through paypal, and it said i couldnt use my normal credit card for somereason. i was pumped then got let down, did u guys use paypal or just enter ur cc on their site??

it actually said i cant use this creditcard for this transaction please use another one, which i cant use cause its maxed. wonder if its because of it being from europe.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

My only issue with that site is that it's Europe. Shipping them here I feel will be a hassle and
would take forever. Did they say how long it will take?

wellgosh shipping is super fast. 3-5 business days max. international shipping is always express unless your dealing with a seller from asia. people in the U.S. who ordered the flint 13's from wellgosh received them in less than 5 business days.

Are you guys sure? If you convert it from GBP it comes out to $277, but if you just convert it in EUR it comes to 177. But when you go to checkout it says GBP.  But if you got it at checkout than it must be 177.  DAMMMMMMMM!!! I wish I would've ordered before I left home -___________-.

Originally Posted by flappy188

i just tried to do them through paypal, and it said i couldnt use my normal credit card for somereason. i was pumped then got let down, did u guys use paypal or just enter ur cc on their site??

it actually said i cant use this creditcard for this transaction please use another one, which i cant use cause its maxed. wonder if its because of it being from europe.

I use paypal, it went through fine.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Just received my first pair today....I'm actually pretty impressed by these. The soles are probably the "icyest" I've seen since the ORIGINAL XI's back in 1995-1996!
motorboat.gif

Watch out for fees that both your debit and/or credit card charges for converting from the dollar to euro/pound. I believe paypal will also charge a fee. Congrats on those that picked them up though!

Originally Posted by flappy188

wellgosh is SOLD OUT

OMG. I clicked out it and filled out all the info and then I went back into this tab to see post and went back to wellgosh and boom sold out. 
Within 45 seconds. I picked my size and everything. Idk how possible this is.  They had like 6 different sizes and now everything is gone. 

Originally Posted by Remi23

I Will Admit these do feel better than the SJ

They do? That's good to hear, because the SJ's are very uncomfortable. Maybe if I could have gone a half size up they would have felt better.

Back
Top Bottom