Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by 415

thanks it was just my credit card

remember to pick the right size too.  Since its all UK sizes on crookedtongue.  That almost messed me up. xD

Secured!!!

THANK YOU TEEJAY!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

*humps crack between couch cushion*

"Awe yeah girl... come to daddy!!!"

Does anybody who has a pair know what the cushioning is like in these? My 09 SJ's seem like they have no cushioning at all. Feels like JB purposly left out the full length air sole to save on production cost last year (or something) being that so many were made. Idk maybe it was just my pair. Meanwhile my 2001 SJ's felt like I was walking on air and still do. Traditionally 11's are supposed to have mad cushioning. So Im asking. To anyone who isnt still drooling over how these look, How do they feel? Can u actually feel the air unit when u walk? Or are they like the 09 SJs which feel like bricks? I gotta kno

still debating should I get one or 2

The LeBrons & Kobes are hurting my decision

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I got a pair of CGs from Footalog but I'll try to cop a 2nd pair on release date.
yo is footalog LEGIT? they're outta HK? you got yours and had no doubts at all?

What's the UK to US shoe size conversion? I know my Nike running shoes is a 10.5 mens and says 9.5 UK. How do the Jordans size run? I want to make sure I'm getting the right size. Thanks!

Originally Posted by biglew

What's the UK to US shoe size conversion? I know my Nike running shoes is a 10.5 mens and says 9.5 UK. How do the Jordans size run? I want to make sure I'm getting the right size. Thanks!

UK 9 = US 10
UK 10 = US 11
UK 11 = US 12

U get the idea.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by teejayessCF

Looks like the UK stockists are going early on these, I've just ordered a pair from Crooked Tongues.

Very interesting.  So it costs 180 a pair, after shipping.  Seems like a great deal to me.

Bought 2 pairs.  Saved money and don't have to deal with the midnight madness.  Plus we might even get it before the release date.

Originally Posted by 415

Gambino, did you get your order confirmation email?
Yeah I did.

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
order-confirmed.png
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]
Thanks for buying from Crooked Tongues.

Just in case you blacked out in a sneaker purchasing frenzy, here's a copy of your order for your records.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]ORDER ID:
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Item[/td] [td]Size[/td] [td]Quantity[/td] [td]Price[/td] [td]Total[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jordan Jordan 11 Retro[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]£110.00[/td] [td]£220.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Delivery[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£ 12.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Discount[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£ 0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOTAL[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£232.00[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom