Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Remi23

Damn I Should have got two its cool though

u shouldve, thats what i did.  They are slightly more expensive than wellgosh.com though.  Wished i saw the wellgosh post earlier. oh well.  I will just be happy if i get my 2 pairs before christmas.

got a sz 13 from mom and pop 3 days ago for 225.... but i just copped a sz 10 from crookedtongue for 189 for %%*%+ and giggles. should be a nice resell @ 325 next week. thanks for the info guys.

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

damn forgot crookedtongues.com is a UK site! Order sz.12 which ia a US13 right?? I need sz.12 not 13

yea....that almost got me too.  Better contact them right away.  But UK size 11 is OOS though....

Originally Posted by eddo1005

u shouldve, thats what i did.  They are slightly more expensive than wellgosh.com though.  Wished i saw the wellgosh post earlier. oh well.  I will just be happy if i get my 2 pairs before christmas.

Yeah Getting two would 172 instead of 190 for one pair its cool though

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Mine came out to be 181 a pair.  How did you get 172?? dang, did i get owned?
laugh.gif

did you buy from wellgosh or crookedtongue?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Mine came out to be 181 a pair.  How did you get 172?? dang, did i get owned?
laugh.gif

did you buy from wellgosh or crookedtongue?
CrookedToungue

I used the Google Converter 220 GBP=343.827

yes, but shipping is another 12.  So its 232 GBP.  Comes closer to 181 a pair....unless you knew some kind of shipping code. :O

yes, but shipping is another 12.  So its 232 GBP.  Comes closer to 181 a pair....unless you knew some kind of shipping code. :O
Yeah Your Right I forgot to add the shipping my bad
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

What site had gbp?
Cause what i saw is
1 USD = 0.76 EUR
1 EUR = 1.3158 USD
Fri Dec 17 16:50:00 UTC 2010

crookedtongue.com  It is based out of UK, and the site uses this sign £, which is the GBP sign.  Hope that helps.  and for the record, my bank called me to confirm the purchase, and it did come out to be 362 US dollars, so 181 a pair.

Yeah Your Right I forgot to add the shipping my bad
happy.gif
happy.gif

haha, all good.  I was about to say if you knew some kind of shipping code, u better hand it over.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just Got Another Two Pairs I'm Good..

wise choice.

I bet most of this site's stock is going to the US.

I think Jordan XIs dont sell nearly as well over in europe than it does here in the States.  If the price here skyrockets after RD, i will prolly let go a pair.

Are Crooked Tongues & WellGosh legit sites? In other words, kicks are authentic? Anyone order from them in the past? Sorry for the newbie type questions, just new to these overseas sites.

Just Got Another Two Pairs I'm Good..

wise choice.

I bet most of this site's stock is going to the US.

I think Jordan XIs dont sell nearly as well over in europe than it does here in the States.  If the price here skyrockets after RD, i will prolly let go a pair.
This is actually great now i can mix and match.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

got a sz 13 from mom and pop 3 days ago for 225.... but i just copped a sz 10 from crookedtongue for 189 for %%*%+ and giggles. should be a nice resell @ 325 next week. thanks for the info guys.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
for 2 reasons

1. 325? really? good luck with that
2. GOODBYE noob

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gambino54

Originally Posted by 415

Gambino, did you get your order confirmation email?
Yeah I did.

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
order-confirmed.png
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]
Thanks for buying from Crooked Tongues.

Just in case you blacked out in a sneaker purchasing frenzy, here's a copy of your order for your records.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]ORDER ID:
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Item[/td] [td]Size[/td] [td]Quantity[/td] [td]Price[/td] [td]Total[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jordan Jordan 11 Retro[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]£110.00[/td] [td]£220.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Delivery[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£ 12.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Discount[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£ 0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOTAL[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£232.00[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

this is the exact order I placed
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by smzsmz

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
for 2 reasons

1. 325? really? good luck with that
2. GOODBYE noob

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back