Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by gambino54

Originally Posted by 415

Gambino, did you get your order confirmation email?
Yeah I did.

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
order-confirmed.png
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[table][tr][td]
Thanks for buying from Crooked Tongues.

Just in case you blacked out in a sneaker purchasing frenzy, here's a copy of your order for your records.
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]ORDER ID:
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Item[/td] [td]Size[/td] [td]Quantity[/td] [td]Price[/td] [td]Total[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jordan Jordan 11 Retro[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]£110.00[/td] [td]£220.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Delivery[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£ 12.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Discount[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£ 0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOTAL[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]£232.00[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

this is the exact order I placed
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THIS

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

So does anyone know about how long a CT order takes to get to the US?

As far as experience goes, i have no idea, since i never had any previous experience with them.  But someone did say 3-5 for wellgosh.  So i am assuming CT cant be that far behind.

On CT site, it states 8 business days.  So do not include Saturday/Sunday when counting.

good looks. copped one. went back to cop another sold out. oh well ill try again later. i was sleep. i programmed my computer to alert me when ever a link is posted. woke up then copped.

Originally Posted by Light Weight

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I got a pair of CGs from Footalog but I'll try to cop a 2nd pair on release date.
yo is footalog LEGIT? they're outta HK? you got yours and had no doubts at all?
They are legit but i wouldnt order from them. Try to gt my 2nd pair of CG from them, place order on Dec.4 and still got nothing. Im filing a dispute with paypal right now to get my money back

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Originally Posted by Light Weight

Originally Posted by air23xxi

I got a pair of CGs from Footalog but I'll try to cop a 2nd pair on release date.
yo is footalog LEGIT? they're outta HK? you got yours and had no doubts at all?
They are legit but i wouldnt order from them. Try to gt my 2nd pair of CG from them, place order on Dec.4 and still got nothing. Im filing a dispute with paypal right now to get my money back
with them Asia sellers, u just need to be patient.  They slow as hell sometimes.

Originally Posted by BinYe

When i realized that it was pounds... not euros... i cancelled one.

haha.

Oh well...
How did you cancel it?  Through Paypal?  Because I don't see a number to call them from on their website... just an email.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by eazyfbaby06

to my DMV heads yall think the release gonna be as crazy as the space jam release around here.

As long as you stay away from Tysons, Springfield, and PG, you will be fine.
add security mall to that list
laugh.gif
Yes lawd

It was nasty in there last year.dudes crying and what not

Thank you to NT! I finally got my 3 pairs of CGs on lock! I ordered my Size 11 from Crooked Tongues this morning and 2 pairs from SidelineApparel.com. I pre-ordered a Size 7 Youth for my wife and Size 10 Toddlers for my son. Sideline Apparel told me that they only had a size 9.5 left in toddlers but I told the rep that I really wanted size 10. I went ahead and bought the 9.5 toddlers and within 15 minutes after I ordered, they called me back and said that they had a 10 available for me and went ahead and changed my order. Great service by Sideline Apparel! Good luck to the rest of you!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by biglew

Thank you to NT! I finally got my 3 pairs of CGs on lock! I ordered my Size 11 from Crooked Tongues this morning and 2 pairs from SidelineApparel.com. I pre-ordered a Size 7 Youth for my wife and Size 10 Toddlers for my son. Sideline Apparel told me that they only had a size 9.5 left in toddlers but I told the rep that I really wanted size 10. I went ahead and bought the 9.5 toddlers and within 15 minutes after I ordered, they called me back and said that they had a 10 available for me and went ahead and changed my order. Great service by Sideline Apparel! Good luck to the rest of you!
smile.gif

So YOUR the dude who took the last 7's
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I called and the dude told me somebody had just pre-ordered the last 7 haha. Its all good tho fam

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by BinYe

When i realized that it was pounds... not euros... i cancelled one.

haha.

Oh well...
How did you cancel it?  Through Paypal?  Because I don't see a number to call them from on their website... just an email.

You just email them. 

[email protected]

I really thought i was getting a deal until i looked at my account. 190!!! Ouch. One pair will suffice.

To those who copped on wellgosh...you got a great deal (or the resellers did).

According to their website... if you cancel... they will give you a full refund. We'll be alright.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

190 is retail plus tax. Can't be too upset with that.

he prolly wasnt upset.  But the price on well gosh was like 165 a pair for 2 pairs, so the 25 difference is pretty huge.  Again, wished i saw the wellgosh post earlier.
frown.gif

^^Agreed especially if you live in CA. 190 would be the same price you would pay at the store.

Ended up buying 4 pairs from CT two for me, two for my bro. We can rest easy now knowing we don't have to go through hell on RD.

Thanks NT Fam!!

Yeah the 25 is nice, but it seems just being able to secure a pair at retail is a good deal right now. I wonder how accurate the inventory on CT is. Seems they have had pairs for way too long based on how some of the U.S. sites sold out once posted on here.

My email from PayPal says the 122 pounds is $195. Like you guys have said, that's pretty much retail plus tax, so that's fine with me.

It's still cheaper then if I would've ordered them online on RD.

Are Crooked Tongues & WellGosh legit sites? In other words, kicks are authentic? Anyone order from them in the past? Sorry for the newbie type questions, just new to these overseas sites.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Yeah the 25 is nice, but it seems just being able to secure a pair at retail is a good deal right now. I wonder how accurate the inventory on CT is. Seems they have had pairs for way too long based on how some of the U.S. sites sold out once posted on here.
Yeah, there are still a lot of sizes up... I know a few of them disappeared earlier (like size US 12's).  It also said something like 1 or 2 available for a few of the sizes earlier when you got to checkout, but they're gone now.  I would be pretty suprised if they had that many size 10's.

Still looking for the best way to contact them... is emailing them really the only way?

EDIT: I guess it is the only way.  I don't want to cancel though.

Copped my third and final pair on CT thanks to whoever posted. Wish they had half sizes i needed a 10.5 but they didnt so I copped a 10.

Back
Top Bottom