Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by KMun44

just got home...in and out of my mall in 4 minutes.

SO nice

LOVE the blue ice.

Fit just like the last 2 christmas xi retros
your malls already selling?
nerd.gif

California has tornadoes, 25 feet of rain, sleet, floods, fires, and flying monkeys but people are still going to their local malls to cop cool greys. lol This can't be life.

Originally Posted by dharv

Just a heads up. Niketown Seattle got 590 pairs. There are gonna be more than enough for everybody to scoop. Glad I have my 2 pair on hold.
eek.gif

I'd rather save some gas..

Since I only have to drive 5mins out to get mine.

#Gotmypaironlock.

grin.gif

Walked by foot locker in times square and saw a line of people and thought "Damn, i'm glad i lost all interest in sneakers."

Good luck to everyone trying to get these.

For those who already got these, do they fit anything like the "Space Jams"? Because I had settle for .5 larger and they turned out to fit perfect.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

use nike code coolgrey to get free overnight shipping on the cool grey's tonight.
Confirmed? Source?

Not calling ducktales just want confirmation.

pimp.gif
if true.

i remember for last year's spacejam release i was lucky enough to cop a pair online and just used the standard shipping and nike surprised me with overnight shipping
pimp.gif

happened with my friend's too so i'm guessing all spacejams got overnight shipping. hopefully the same for all of you hoping to cop the cool greys tonight.

is ndc the only site that thats doing free overnight shipping? I dont wanna go to ndc simple because how busy it will be. Any info on ftl or champs or footaction/eastbay?

Sounds like everything is flocking to NDC.

If it wasn't for the Swoosh discount, I would've been on the other sites.  Doesn't hurt to try multiple sites.

Seems like a lot of people already got their pairs, still will not stop people from stocking up.

I presume that the usual simpletons will flock to crappy FNL only to be disappointed later because their orders will be canceled due to lack of stock. Same ol usual.. ya know?

is it the consensus that those who got confirmation emails from fnl.com will receive their shoes?

Finishline came through for me last year with the Jams but it's only my backup plan if Eastbay and NDC fails.

Lucky enough to cop mine today from a connect. I went .5 a size larger for these compared to last year's space jams and they feel good.

Is their a limit for the amount of pairs/sizes you can purchase online @ swoosh.com ? This will be my first time using my swoosh account to make a purchase.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I presume that the usual simpletons will flock to crappy FNL only to be disappointed later because their orders will be canceled due to lack of stock. Same ol usual.. ya know?

With everyone bashing on FNL and FTL, these might be our safest bets... Keep the beasts away cause they are afraid of problems with their orders, and scoop them up easyyy

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

use nike code coolgrey to get free overnight shipping on the cool grey's tonight.
Confirmed? Source?

Not calling ducktales just want confirmation.

pimp.gif
if true.

Via twitter @nikestore just confirmed.
here is the link
http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/coolgrey-promo-code/a_id/16557
so i'm guessing this code wont work on the kids(GS) sizes?

Back
Top Bottom