Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

So where it says tax free is that what its going to charge my card? I really wanted a size 13 but ended up with a 12 on release day

13 seems to be sold out. sorry

Originally Posted by ishbo

But yeah he's not going to get banned. If I remember correctly, him and ijapino are pals

Wrong...I've probably ran into the guy a bunch of times but we don't know eachother. Also, he's been suspended just like everyone else who's violated the no buy/sell rule.

finally got my pair...

5292246421_723727e9ab.jpg

5292845350_81bcd86900.jpg

5292845376_a5d014130b.jpg

5292845410_da15dbb7af.jpg

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/ltd-online/378037-001-/

Size 7- 11 15,800 Yen $190

Down by the sizes there are two white rectangular boxes. the first is the one for purchasing.
the second one is is to inquire. plug in your email give them your city state w/ zip and ask if they can ship to you and for how much.
They only take paypal.

Here is the link for overseas customers

http://translate.googleus...rBFIsE-nZco1Nwky4O5YOKmA

I found out about them via: http://www.sneakerfiles.c...dan-spizike-cool-grey-3/
http://www.nicekicks.com/2008/12/jordan-spizike-cool-grey-citron/

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by alphaxinupe27

Guess its a regional thing cause in Atlanta,it was tough.. I know Nike running had a lot but they were doing one per person and Walters only had 60 pair... I know a lot of ppl got left out on they sizes.
Bull.

I got extra pair in Atlanta without a problem.

However, the two places you mentioned would be the last two I went to, if at all. 
laugh.gif
i got 4 extra, but we referring to extra as in 12 pair... 
pimp.gif

Guess its a regional thing cause in Atlanta,it was tough.. I know Nike running had a lot but they were doing one per person and Walters only had 60 pair... I know a lot of ppl got left out on they sizes.
Bull.

However, the two places you mentioned would be the last two I went to, if at all. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Stop lying it was crazy hetic in Atlanta. I already had 2 pair from Footalog and SneakerApe. But scoreing two more "without" hook ups were tough for everybody.

I feel like I bought these a long time ago... and yet to get em
It was only wednesday but still feels like forever ago.
I need patience

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by djaward

Did anyone have any luck on the MILLENNIUM SHOES CONTEST thing?

yep my size 10.5 should be here no later than Thursday  
Same here, won the sz 12!  Real cool people out there, they shipped free. 

wow finishline actually came thru on these I apologize for doubting, and the crazy thing is I got them on Fri. So that mean I have 3 size 13s so I will definately be gettin rid of 1!

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

wow finishline actually came thru on these I apologize for doubting, and the crazy thing is I got them on Fri. So that mean I have 3 size 13s so I will definately be gettin rid of 1!
You owe me a whistle?  jk  Happy Holidays
wink.gif

Originally Posted by u ttocs

loving the icy blue soles. these look better than the milky og's

We will see how they hold up in the future. IF they dont yellow as fast I'll have to agree.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Bull.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Stop lying it was crazy hetic in Atlanta. I already had 2 pair from Footalog and SneakerApe. But scoreing two more "without" hook ups were tough for everybody.

I didnt say it was easy... i had a pair held at walters that i picked up at 830am and i went to the Nike Running midnight release and waited 6 hrs with my Homegirl and two of my frat brothers for a total of 4 pair... 

Copped a pair this morning from a local spot here in PI, loving the Blue Icy Soles on these.. smh @ Jordan Brand for not doing it to the space jams

Back
Top Bottom