Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Yea these were alot easier to get than i expected. After looking at the pics of the people waiting for hours in other cities it seems like South Florida doesnt compare.

Originally Posted by str8balln

so whats the chances eastbay or nikestore restock tomorrow? who thinks they will?

one already happened for NDC

Who knows
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by u ttocs

loving the icy blue soles. these look better than the milky og's

We will see how they hold up in the future. IF they dont yellow as fast I'll have to agree.

Blue soles don't really bother me that much, tho i prefer the clear soles....

Originally Posted by dhtowng

ok ok ok! damn stop branding h town as a horrible place to try to buy jays already! Just so happens that the news in h town (eye witness news) covered the madness that happens in every city. Yea we love jays in houston but no more than the next big city. F#@k! However damn every young person (including babies) in my family had these on at the family chistmas get together at my moms today. It was funny but sad. Wonder if that makes us ghetto as a whole. lol idk today was definetley cool and grey. Glad mostly everybody has good pairs. Im so pissed that I cant wear mines until I can find out if I can take em back and exchange. To those that have seen the previous pics I posted with the way off patent leather cuts, do u think I should go ahead and keep them or what? I know not having cool greys is not an option. so what would yall do in my situation?
Bro almost all of the pairs I have seen look like that. You might as well wear themo you not going to be able to take them back anywhere because they will not have anymore at the stores. especially in Houston. So just suck it up and wear them.  Or give them to your homeboy who let you skip the lin.
grin.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by str8balln

so whats the chances eastbay or nikestore restock tomorrow? who thinks they will?

I don't think they will at all, i emailed them about my pair asking what they can do for a scratch on my leather and they said there are no restocks in the future.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Comfort-wise, these cool greys are a big step up from last years space jams.
Word real talk, i plan to wear them alot... i only wore space jams twice cause they were so uncomfortable

This is what my crooked tongues tracking info is saying:

Inbound International Arrival, December 25, 2010, 3:34 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, December 23, 2010, 4:35 am, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 23, 2010, 3:23 am, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Acceptance, December 22, 2010, 4:56 pm, GREAT BRITAIN

I'm guessing it's in customs now. How long does it stay in customs?

Originally Posted by trimane24

Originally Posted by dhtowng

ok ok ok! damn stop branding h town as a horrible place to try to buy jays already! Just so happens that the news in h town (eye witness news) covered the madness that happens in every city. Yea we love jays in houston but no more than the next big city. F#@k! However damn every young person (including babies) in my family had these on at the family chistmas get together at my moms today. It was funny but sad. Wonder if that makes us ghetto as a whole. lol idk today was definetley cool and grey. Glad mostly everybody has good pairs. Im so pissed that I cant wear mines until I can find out if I can take em back and exchange. To those that have seen the previous pics I posted with the way off patent leather cuts, do u think I should go ahead and keep them or what? I know not having cool greys is not an option. so what would yall do in my situation?
Bro almost all of the pairs I have seen look like that. You might as well wear themo you not going to be able to take them back anywhere because they will not have anymore at the stores. especially in Houston. So just suck it up and wear them.  Or give them to your homeboy who let you skip the lin.
grin.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
wow. might just keep them #$*%. its absurd

whats crazy is that Cool Grey 11 is still a top ten search on Yahoo results.

dare I say, these may be as popular as the Space Jams, maybe even slightly more because of the exposure theyre getting in the news. I shudder to think how bad the Concord release is going to be next year
eek.gif

Originally Posted by chazc

Inbound International Arrival, December 25, 2010, 3:34 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, December 23, 2010, 4:35 am, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 23, 2010, 3:23 am, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN

i got mines thursday. it was still saying it was in new york.

Co-sign and QFT.... I wore them to a mall later in the day on RD and was pleasantly surprised at the comfort level.... it was similar to my '01s....

glad I got a 2nd pair cuz once the inclement weather passes, these just might make the regular rotation like my 01's did bacc then.... try as I did there was no way I could go more than a couple weeks without pulling them out again.... and my apple-juice soles are a testament to that.... sthebest where ya at ? ?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

How many days did it say that it was in NY before you actually got them.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

How many days did it say that it was in NY before you actually got them.

At least yours made it to US.  Here is what mine says.  And notice how mine has been accepted since the 20th.
For all i know, my shoes could still be in britain. mutha @#$@#$@.

[table][tr][td]Detailed Results:
[table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Origin Post is Preparing Shipment[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign International Dispatch, December 21, 2010, 8:46 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 21, 2010, 6:24 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Foreign Acceptance, December 20, 2010, 4:56 pm, GREAT BRITAIN

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Co-sign and QFT.... I wore them to a mall later in the day on RD and was pleasantly surprised at the comfort level.... it was similar to my '01s....

glad I got a 2nd pair cuz once the inclement weather passes, these just might make the regular rotation like my 01's did bacc then.... try as I did there was no way I could go more than a couple weeks without pulling them out again.... and my apple-juice soles are a testament to that.... sthebest where ya at ? ?

right here famo. just hit me up when you want some of that Blue Magic treatment for your 01s
wink.gif

I attest that the comfort is definitely there. I tried mines on and theyre comfortable and really lock my foot in place. Im guessing because the heel collar is stiffer than the 01 release. Im also loving this patent leather cut. Its the first time I have no complaints about it since 2001. Id be grabbing another pair of these ASAP if I hadnt found a deal on some 01 Bred XIs for the low (which will be my 2nd pair of 01 Breds, and my 5th pair of Bred XIs overall)

I'm glad that eastbay and the finishline glitch came through for me, especially since I live in a small town in eastern Oregon. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom