Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

That sole looks tons better on that Air Randy pic. I figured it was gonna be just like the space jams where the GS size was blue-*@* but the adult size was more clear. These new pics are awesome. I cannot wait to get these now.

VMV has released pic of the inserts for them:

214zdz.jpg

Makes you think if they will use the same box style like last year spacejams but in a different colorway to match the shoes

2 pairs minimum for me. cool greys have always been one of my grails. im just glad i will be able to get a pair with an icey sole. i almost dropped 350+ on ds 2001 gool greys but the soles were just to yellow for me, even on a ds pair.

Originally Posted by marley

That sole looks tons better on that Air Randy pic. I figured it was gonna be just like the space jams where the GS size was blue-*@* but the adult size was more clear. These new pics are awesome. I cannot wait to get these now.

GS sizes were blue last year???
i dnt thnk they were

As much as we dog on Jordan Brand, I'm glad they finally did something about prolonging the soles so they won't be yellow by the time you get them on release day.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

These r gonna be og
molds so calm all that down

YEAAAAAH RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

BUt anyways, I got the hook up at my nearest athletes foot, and I"ll be coppin them AS SOON as the store gets them. prolly like 2-3 week s before release date.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

They look great... I just hate the way newer 11s feel on my feet, like cardboard

Literally and I don't know if you can even put anything in them to fix that issue.

what im about to tell u guys you probably already know. i agree with the fact that the blue soles do helpp with de-oxidizing the sole. it seems that N/JB has allowed more optical brightener to be added to the sole. have u ever heard of blue make in gsom

Anyone order these off VMV or Air-Randy?? Seem to be able to cop 3 months early through those outlets. Be cautious with VMVinc my TB III's came creased and they won't help me out at all.

Back
Top Bottom