Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by oso23

I been looking on ebay and most sellers are trying to get $280+ for them. I'm cool with dropping that much on them.

There are a ton going for $255 shipped....$219 + 35 shipping....

anyone know of any sites sellin them in GS sizes as of yet?.... thanks
smile.gif

Just pulled the trigger on a pair from footalog. I have no problem paying the extra money for not having to wait in line overnight for just a chance to get one.

busted mine out tonight to a margarito beatdown party.
I dont know about everyone else's pair but mine is
super comfy!

Originally Posted by Litflynt

I been looking on ebay and most sellers are trying to get $280+ for them. I'm cool with dropping that much on them.

Unless the sellers are doing overnight shipping or are in another country, those are typical eBay rape shipping rates. 
The prices aren't as bad as the 11/12 CDP or the Space Jam were before RD but BS all the same.

Unless the sellers are doing overnight shipping or are in another country, those are typical eBay rape shipping rates. 
The prices aren't as bad as the 11/12 CDP or the Space Jam were before RD but BS all the same.

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

Those pairs are coming from China...and yes, at 219 buy it now it is a way to recoup costs...these will hit $300 close to release date only to fall quickly to pre $225 levels...

Those pairs are coming from China...and yes, at 219 buy it now it is a way to recoup costs...these will hit $300 close to release date only to fall quickly to pre $225 levels...
yea very typical shipping charges for pairs coming from China.  EMS express is usually the fastest shipping from China.  Shoes arrive around 7-10 days in the US. 

Originally Posted by eddo1005

yea very typical shipping charges for pairs coming from China.  EMS express is usually the fastest shipping from China.  Shoes arrive around 7-10 days in the US. 
Then of course there's the Million Dollar Question: Are they legit XIs or bootlegs?

The more I see pics of them the more I want them. I just dont want to drop the extra money on them and then see them a couple weeks later for $50-70 bucks less than what I paided for them. Its happen to me more than once this year.

The more I see pics of them the more I want them. I just dont want to drop the extra money on them and then see them a couple weeks later for $50-70 bucks less than what I paided for them. Its happen to me more than once this year.

Thats why you should of copped them 1+ months ago. So your purchase would be worth it. Only reason to shed out the extra money now is to avoid the hassle of the lines and getting your size. You still got 5 weeks until RD so if you were to order now, you would get your shoes about month early still.

Originally Posted by Daver

Thats why you should of copped them 1+ months ago. So your purchase would be worth it. Only reason to shed out the extra money now is to avoid the hassle of the lines and getting your size. You still got 5 weeks until RD so if you were to order now, you would get your shoes about month early still.
I really dont care about getting them early. It comes down to just being able to get a pair on RD and not paying too much over retail. But being that they are XI's its going to be hard to get them for a little over retail. 

im kinda feeling like getting 3 pairs. i wore my spacejams as school shoes didnt care for em much and i dont know if this goes for anyone else but they hurt so much in the first wear not until i broke em in

How much u think they'll be going for after they sell out. Cuz the way things look I won't be getting off work on the 23rd so ima have to hit up ebay.

yea. after breakin em in, they aint bad.. they arent as stiff... wore mine seeing skyline which sucked btw. lol goodluck for erryone trynna cop..

Honestly I'd pay extra so you don't have to wait in line in discomfort and everything. I mean what it's going to be an extra 60-70. If you wait in line you'd assume you have to wait since 12AM or maybe earlier so let's say 10PM the night before for sh*ts and giggles. If they open the doors at about 7AM that's about 8-9 hours of your own time you spent that you could use to make money :tongue: And let's just say you take home $10/hr that's almost 100 :tongue:

Just my 2 cents haha

Back
Top Bottom