Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I may be late with this, but did anyone else see the Footlocker VIP "Kicksmas" mailer. They have pics of several soon to be released sneakers including the cool grey xi's. However, the pic they used for the cool greys is an old one, and the soles are yellow. Kind of suprised they would use that one.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Mikey23

Never order from nike.com?

NDC is more reliable than all those other sites with those stupid %!@ timers

These dudes be hoping their order doesn't begin with a certain letter and get cancelled.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I haven't missed a release from NDC. They always on point. Eastbay is a different story.

Shhhh RL, let them keep thinkin that. One less head to compete with.

Originally Posted by ajbishop

I may be late with this, but did anyone else see the Footlocker VIP "Kicksmas" mailer. They have pics of several soon to be released sneakers including the cool grey xi's. However, the pic they used for the cool greys is an old one, and the soles are yellow. Kind of suprised they would use that one.

Yea I seen that too, footlocker needs to update

Originally Posted by ajbishop

they did the same thing with the pearl foam ads. they used pics of the older style pearls with the correct color

I wont be getting these....but Last year...eastbay crashed so hard....45 mins after release I was able to Place an order and snag a size 13 off of there...
pimp.gif

then I went to the mall to wait for 3 hours to cop another pair...which was a pretty.

But NDC is a safer option if your on there a min or so after they hit the site

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

^^ i doubt these would be discounted on swoosh but they may appear first before the public.
jams were discounted on swoosh

Originally Posted by jokerista

cool grey xi are true size? because 09 space jam not is true size..

The space jams fit slightly tighter than the older retro xis.
I would suggest getting the same size that you got in the space jams.

Yeah.

Never order from NDC.

That flash website is terrible. You're better off paying extra for them early or eastbay or try your luck at stores.

NDC is a no go.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Yeah.

Never order from NDC.

That flash website is terrible. You're better off paying extra for them early or eastbay or try your luck at stores.

NDC is a no go.

And I was gonna cop on NDC, I'll try it out hope it's a happy ending lol.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Yeah.

Never order from NDC.

NDC is a no go.

And I was gonna cop on NDC, I'll try it out hope it's a happy ending lol.
I agree with avoiding NDC. With their shipping/taxes youre better off going to the stores. Supposedly more cool greys were produced than SJs, so thats in your favor. NDC sucks

I've never had a problem ordering from NDC. Eastbay on the other hand has even sent me shoes a couple times with b-grade type of flaws. Like the SJs I got from Eastbay last year had a weird molding flaw on the heel that made the midsole look wrinkled. I guess everyone's got different experiences...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

^^ i doubt these would be discounted on swoosh but they may appear first before the public.
jams were discounted on swoosh
QFT. Let's hope Swoosh comes through with the discount on the CG XI's. I wonder what the pair limit will be...
happy.gif

Honestly, these are pretty decent as far as quality goes. Hardly any bumps on the midsole, nice patent cut, no excess stitching, no cracks or chipping in the carbon fiber, and mad comfy. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that they're more comfortable than my '01 breds. My only gribe is the nubuck upper. It's going to wrinkle, but hey, that's nearly inevitable. Overall, 7.5-8 out of 10. Here are a few more pics of my pair:

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Honestly, these are pretty decent as far as quality goes. Hardly any bumps on the midsole, nice patent cut, no excess stitching, no cracks or chipping in the carbon fiber, and mad comfy. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that they're more comfortable than my '01 breds. My only gribe is the nubuck upper. It's going to wrinkle, but hey, that's nearly inevitable. Overall, 7.5-8 out of 10. Here are a few more pics of my pair:

indifferent.gif

right...

indifferent.gif

right...

Considering I own both, I think I have the audacity/right/sense to know what i'm talking about. I know what feels good to me, and like I said, these CG's are more comfortable to me. Sue me. Dudes just can't give anything post-jb 2005 props around here. I certainly notice the lapse in quality of their products, but it's not all bad, and the cushioning in these definitely isn't.

Dudes just can't give anything pre-jb 2005 props around here. I certainly notice the lapse in quality of their products, but it's not all bad, and the cushioning in these definitely isn't.
Q F M F T . . . .

Like I said the other day fools be recallin the early 2000s like it was "The Matrix" or something; just a perfect world wit perfect kiccs... not at all cuz

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Dudes just can't give anything pre-jb 2005 props around here. I certainly notice the lapse in quality of their products, but it's not all bad, and the cushioning in these definitely isn't.
Q F M F T . . . .

Like I said the other day fools be recallin the early 2000s like it was "The Matrix" or something; just a perfect world wit perfect kiccs... not at all cuz

Exactly, even though I meant to say post-jb 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

right...

Considering I own both, I think I have the audacity/right/sense to know what i'm talking about. I know what feels good to me, and like I said, these CG's are more comfortable to me. Sue me. Dudes just can't give anything pre-jb 2005 props around here. I certainly notice the lapse in quality of their products, but it's not all bad, and the cushioning in these definitely isn't.

I have no problem with you saying these are better then the 01 black/reds but by your own account the black/reds would be less then a 7.5/10 idk about that part. The 01s are pretty comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom