Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

Just got my Second pair today from Footalog... By far the best service. Ordered on a Friday got them 10 days later on a Monday (Today). Quick Observations, These have a VERY VERY VERY VERY Blue sole, compared to the first pair I purchased. The pair I got from SneakerApe had a blue-@$@ hue but was mostly clear...

I'll post pics when I get home!
I got a question...when you order from them, how long did they take to send you the tracking information because I order from them on the 25th and I still hasnt heard a word from them, plus I did express shipping too.
Got confirmation that same night, shipping info that next day. They were really good man.
Okay So here's a comparison with the two pair I got. One of from SneakerApe (the clear soles) the Other is from Footalog (the blue soles)

2s8ojdh.jpg

11j7n88.jpg

339lvms.jpg

Can you tell us the production date of both shoes?

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by moelest

the PL cut on the CDP is the highest
smile.gif

Yeah, everyone complains about the CDP, but the shape to me is more on point than the most recent XIs

Have u ever wore your cdp pair? Or own a pair from 2001?

^are those 2 cg's the same size? cuz the one with blue sole looks taller to me. the pl on the blue also looks higher by the jumpman.

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

Just got my Second pair today from Footalog... By far the best service. Ordered on a Friday got them 10 days later on a Monday (Today). Quick Observations, These have a VERY VERY VERY VERY Blue sole, compared to the first pair I purchased. The pair I got from SneakerApe had a blue-@$@ hue but was mostly clear...

I'll post pics when I get home!
I got a question...when you order from them, how long did they take to send you the tracking information because I order from them on the 25th and I still hasnt heard a word from them, plus I did express shipping too.
Got confirmation that same night, shipping info that next day. They were really good man.
Good looks, they just send me my shipping info finally so i'm good to go
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ryansoxfan

^are those 2 cg's the same size? cuz the one with blue sole looks taller to me. the pl on the blue also looks higher by the jumpman.

Blue Soles are 10
Clear are a 10.5

2vbr03a.jpg

I wanna secure a pair, but don't want to do any lines. For everyone that's ever used sneakerpreorder, how's the service and the shipping time?

jetpac... why not show us the bottom of the lighter shoe as well?

Production dates would help... i was almost skeptical until you showed us the box.

THe lighter sole looks so reminiscent to the 01's. Remarkably, fam.

Originally Posted by BinYe

jetpac... why not show us the bottom of the lighter shoe as well?

Production dates would help... i was almost skeptical until you showed us the box.

THe lighter sole looks so reminiscent to the 01's. Remarkably, fam.

Got work in the AM fam, bout to hit the bed. But i'll get you all the info and pics you need when I get in tomorrow bro.. Don't feel like going to unbox these again and take more pics tonight.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by moelest

the PL cut on the CDP is the highest
smile.gif
Yeah, everyone complains about the CDP, but the shape to me is more on point than the most recent XIs
Have u ever wore your cdp pair? Or own a pair from 2001?
i have the OGs, some retro 2000/2001, CDP08, SJ09 (dont have the DMP XI*yet! oh and those anniversary XI, not even a slight interest in those plain white jumpmanless XI
sick.gif
 ).
the best of them all are the OGs, and i think everybody will agree with me. secondly, the retro 2000/2001. no questions about that..

and then the newer retros...i have worn the CDP and the SJ09. talking about comfort, i think they are on par. i mean the midsole/outsole, but the CDPs have a slightly stiffer upper. that makes the SJ09 a bit more comfy than the CDP.
looking at the shape, i think the CDP is closer to the retro 2000/2001 than the SJ09. the PL cut is higher also. and looking at the comparison pics a few pages back, i think the CG10 are using the SJ09's mold..

well thats just my opinion judging from the pics surfaced..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

boxes are 2 different colors too
laugh.gif

roll.gif

One of these guys has been had. Four different people have posted pics of the same shoe yet they all look different from the box to the shoes. I can't tell people how to spend their money but dudes are getting got on these early releases.

Originally Posted by ryansoxfan

Blue Soles are 10
Clear are a 10.5

2vbr03a.jpg

Man those boxes sure look suspect. I hope they didn't get my boy with the 52 fake. He thought it was a pass, but they hittem wit da run.

i dont remember where i heard this but...i had heard that some of the clear soles were going to start having a little bit of a bluish purple tint and that it had something to do with slowing the yellowing process...anyone else here that?

yeah I noticed the boxes last night... if I had to guess id say the 10.5 might be b grades.... though the only difference is the sole and box.. ill take more pics when I get home

I think the 10.5 box looks off...I honestly think I like the blue tinted soles better though when viewed side by side

Originally Posted by prattn33

i dont remember where i heard this but...i had heard that some of the clear soles were going to start having a little bit of a bluish purple tint and that it had something to do with slowing the yellowing process...anyone else here that?
i feel like this was more speculation on why there was a blue sole rather than the actual reason for it.  Ive heard it multiple times but it seems like that idea came from people who worried about yellowing and justified their purchase because their sole now has a blue tint.  And also there was that thread that pops up once in a while about customizing the Anniv. XIs.  Everyone, after they saw a bluer tint to the soles just fell in love and decided that it would slow the yellowing process since it was bluer rather than just clear. 

all in all these are going to yellow no matter what eventually.  the blue may take away some yellowing but i dont think that was the reason JB did this.  I would rather say that they did it to keep the OGs OG just like switching up the jumpman. 

still tho
clear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
>>>> blue tint

Back
Top Bottom