Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

Originally Posted by prattn33

i dont remember where i heard this but...i had heard that some of the clear soles were going to start having a little bit of a bluish purple tint and that it had something to do with slowing the yellowing process...anyone else here that?
i feel like this was more speculation on why there was a blue sole rather than the actual reason for it.  Ive heard it multiple times but it seems like that idea came from people who worried about yellowing and justified their purchase because their sole now has a blue tint.  And also there was that thread that pops up once in a while about customizing the Anniv. XIs.  Everyone, after they saw a bluer tint to the soles just fell in love and decided that it would slow the yellowing process since it was bluer rather than just clear. 

all in all these are going to yellow no matter what eventually.  the blue may take away some yellowing but i dont think that was the reason JB did this.  I would rather say that they did it to keep the OGs OG just like switching up the jumpman. 

still tho
clear
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
>>>> blue tint
that sounds about right...maybe the soles will turn green now instead (pm me if this concept is over your head) jk about the green btw

Just received my pair from Footalog. . . overall the quality is good. I noticed that the carbon fiber plate looks a bit different though. It is a bit "rough" and not as glossy as the plate on my anniversary and Space Jam XI's. Anyone else notice this?

I also noticed that the white metal pull out ring for the box is a bit thicker than the black ring on the Space Jam box.

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Just got my Second pair today from Footalog... By far the best service. Ordered on a Friday got them 10 days later on a Monday (Today). Quick Observations, These have a VERY VERY VERY VERY Blue sole, compared to the first pair I purchased. The pair I got from SneakerApe had a blue-@$@ hue but was mostly clear...

I'll post pics when I get home!
I got a question...when you order from them, how long did they take to send you the tracking information because I order from them on the 25th and I still hasnt heard a word from them, plus I did express shipping too.
Got confirmation that same night, shipping info that next day. They were really good man.
Good looks, they just send me my shipping info finally so i'm good to go
happy.gif
My 2nd pair I got coming from them says it left HK on the 23rd, it's already the 30th....hmm.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by eddo1005

what's rediculous is ppl keep asking the same sizing question over and over again........

These run 2 sizes too big, i usually wear a 12 but had to get a 10..........

no what's ridiculous is 1. your spelling of the word, and 2. me buying my size and then coming to find out they're uncomfortable like the Space Jam's were, nothing wrong with asking, if you don't like it, leave the answering for someone who doesn't mind.
getting personal over spelling i see.  sizing has been answered over and over again.  do a lil searching, it helps.  u dont need everyone to spoon feed you now, do you
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Just got my Second pair today from Footalog... By far the best service. Ordered on a Friday got them 10 days later on a Monday (Today). Quick Observations, These have a VERY VERY VERY VERY Blue sole, compared to the first pair I purchased. The pair I got from SneakerApe had a blue-@$@ hue but was mostly clear...

I'll post pics when I get home!
I got a question...when you order from them, how long did they take to send you the tracking information because I order from them on the 25th and I still hasnt heard a word from them, plus I did express shipping too.
Got confirmation that same night, shipping info that next day. They were really good man.
Good looks, they just send me my shipping info finally so i'm good to go
happy.gif
My 2nd pair I got coming from them says it left HK on the 23rd, it's already the 30th....hmm.
grin.gif

Damn bro you live in Norcal I assume? Plenty of local spots and sellers have these around the bay.I got mine from a local pickup at stonestown and a lot cheaper than footalog.

After a few wears on these shoes, the bottom actually turns more of that color that are on the previous page. It's not so much a yellow, or a blue.. it's kind of like a grey? I've seen someone post pictures after 10 days of wear, it was real similar.

just got my pair, and the sole is clear not icey blue??

any info? (i know its prob been talked about earlier in the thread to lazy to look)

any info? (i know its prob been talked about earlier in the thread to lazy to look)

^^gzagenius
kcchmq.jpg

11m3rec.jpg

Still debating on these.

All depends on the shape of the individual pair, because it seems to me that every pair seems to be a little different in some way.

my wife got these for me at nike town when they first droped and sold them for nothing but hope too cop another pair.

cant find any pre-orders left anywhere damn i really dont wanna go through what i did for the spacejams again.

what early sale site isnt passing off b grades?

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Still debating on these.

All depends on the shape of the individual pair, because it seems to me that every pair seems to be a little different in some way.

in the same boat...if my pair doesnt look great i might resell and buy Grinch and Del Sol Kobes
pimp.gif

like some ppl in here, still debating on these. they look dope in a lot of pics but i'm just not sure if i really need these. i am looking for gray colored j's though. i'm thinking about these or cool grey 4's.

Originally Posted by coco8723

^^gzagenius
kcchmq.jpg

11m3rec.jpg
They look more blue than clear

there is a minimum blue tint yes, but its not like some others i/we've seen.. aslong as they are real i dont care
smile.gif

I ordered a pair from Footalog on 11/26 and haven't received any tracking nor will they respond to my emails.

Man looking at yall pics of these really makes me wanna cop a pair..........of 2001's. I'm on hunt mode

Back
Top Bottom