Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

To yall who got your pairs early : Have you noticed any white bubbles on the midsole like there were on the Sj's?

My pair from footalog has none of those little bumps on the midsole whatsoever. IMO, the quality on the cool greys are so much better than that of the space jams.

^ Not bubbles but dots, yea they are on mine, also to ppl who got em early, put your hand inside the shoe and feel the top of the toe box and tell me if you feel like a small circle, I will explain later I just need to confirm something

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

156252_490800008216_506078216_5765493_965360_n.jpg

got my pair
pimp.gif

how they fit??

Just spoke with Foot Locker @ the Emerald Mall (North Attelboro, MA) and they'll be receiving them for sale on the 23rd.

Originally Posted by Rgriffin32641

BTW the release in my area will be just as crazy or worse. My connect has people offering him crazy prices right now for her to hold these shoes for them! Employees will once again lose their jobs over the Jordan XIs liek last year with the SJs. Dont say u havent been warned about this release.

Trust me hype its still very high but definitely not SJ high

Originally Posted by bence23

LMAO @ "limited GR".

You clowns kill me. 
laugh.gif

These are gonna be hyped up and sell out like ALL 11s do.  But its not touching space jam hype. Like other dude said Wayne's line alone about doubled the hype for non sneakerheads.
First off the SJ's were a limited GR.
indifferent.gif

2nd, I know people who don't even wear jordans that are talking about camping out for these.
More and more people are starting to dip into being a "sneakerhead" so these will surpass SJ hype.

Well I'm likely about to cause a s storm but I can't believe my eyes so I'm posting it on here and hopefully others will verify this.
I've got good news and bad news

Good news is that finishlines around the US will be getting the CGs in the next few days, we got ours today along with the white/red XIIIs

Bad news is, JB for some reason decided not to use carbon fiber on these, instead they used what looks like a polyurethane shank that's got the checkered pattern painted on.

They look like fakes, as terrible as that is.

I've looked at 4 different pairs now and sadly they are all the same.

I can't get pics to turn out well on my iPhone, I think I'm going to wear my OG CGs to work tomorrow and bring a camera and hopefully I can take a comparison pic that you can actually see the CF

I apologize if I cause a ruckus, to put it nicely this really upsets me, I don't understand why the shoes would be different than the space jams. Once again JB proves to be all about profit.

-Sorry had to edit the format, iPhone+yuku=no spaces-

^^^smdh waits for members to come in here and say stupid stuff like "the way that carbon fiber shines is to flashy for me." or " it a great shoe if you dont like dont buy." or some other dumb comment to excuse jb's obvious down grade on materials an upgrade on price. buncha mindless sheep.

question: how bad does the quality have to be for you to turn down a retro on release day?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by bence23

LMAO @ "limited GR".

You clowns kill me. 
laugh.gif

These are gonna be hyped up and sell out like ALL 11s do.  But its not touching space jam hype. Like other dude said Wayne's line alone about doubled the hype for non sneakerheads.
First off the SJ's were a limited GR.
indifferent.gif

2nd, I know people who don't even wear jordans that are talking about camping out for these.
More and more people are starting to dip into being a "sneakerhead" so these will surpass SJ hype.
Space Jams were a GR. The demand was just through the roof. We had a couple spots with over 230 pairs on RD. In Orlando. That's GR numbers.

Spacejams were literally available everywhere, it's just that they were the "Spacejams" so they didn't last.

Plus, resellers where out in full force that day.  But then again, who isn't a reseller these days? 
laugh.gif

I don't know about that Limited General release non-sense, the holiday releases are always a general release. They even hit outlets.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Spacejams were literally available everywhere, it's just that they were the "Spacejams" so they didn't last.

Plus, resellers where out in full force that day.  But then again, who isn't a reseller these days? 
laugh.gif

I don't know about that Limited General release non-sense, the holiday releases are always a general release. They even hit outlets.

there is a such thing as a limited GR. space jams definitely were.
a lot of stores near me, mainly footlockers/fa/champs, were getting limited sizes.
thats what makes a limited GR. everyone gets some but im limited sizes.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

Me.
Space Jams were still available a couple days after release date around me.

so is these cool grey 11s gonna be a limited gr or gr????
it didnt matter what kind of release space jams was everyone wanted that shoe
people who dont even wear jordans wanted those

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Well I'm likely about to cause a s storm but I can't believe my eyes so I'm posting it on here and hopefully others will verify this.I've got good news and bad newsGood news is that finishlines around the US will be getting the CGs in the next few days, we got ours today along with the white/red XIIIsBad news is, JB for some reason decided not to use carbon fiber on these, instead they used what looks like a polyurethane shank that's got the checkered pattern painted on.They look like fakes, as terrible as that is.I've looked at 4 different pairs now and sadly they are all the same.I can't get pics to turn out well on my iPhone, I think I'm going to wear my OG CGs to work tomorrow and bring a camera and hopefully I can take a comparison pic that you can actually see the CFI apologize if I cause a ruckus, to put it nicely this really upsets me, I don't understand why the shoes would be different than the space jams. Once again JB proves to be all about profit.
i doubt that they would change something as important as carbon fiber....thats what holds the shoe together...plus the 13's have it y wouldnt these? i thnk ur looking for it to look like the space jams....just like the 12's and 13's the CF Shank plates on each colorway look different...from far away the CF on the breds look very fake. its just the way it is. with the amount of ppl that got there CG's already and with all the shots we got of sole that we have ppl would already have noticed if it was missing carbon fiber. it woulda been bigger news then the no 3M on the 13's

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

why do people keep saying the people that have got their shoes already are B grades or fakes, when footalog and sneakerape are both on the list of legit websites in the Jordan fake check fourm?
They're legit ... but normally they're stolen. (1st batches)

Lol we don't know that, we have no idea how they get these shoes early. For all we know they are stealing the materials and making the shoes in some random garage. Whatever the truth is, I still don't see how Nike hasn't put a stop to this yet. They can put up security fences so that employees can't throw the samples out of the building to fake manufacturers , but they can't stop thousands of legit shoes and boxes from being stolen every month? There is definitely a side to this story that only a select few know about, because it just doesn't add up.
Son, shutup. 
Over the years, that IS the conclusion we have came to. It's clear that the shoes that some of these sites sell are EARLY versions, with %#+@ missing. 

They were made in the Nike/Jordan factory, but not meant to release. 

The conclusion who came up with? You and a bunch of people who have no idea what the truth is. Lmao at your conclusion that is based on no actual facts. Sit down with all of that nonsense. You dudes can have fun with your icy blue sole carmines, your fat sb tongue xx3s, and your clear sole cool greys.
These Early shoes are not stolen............ You really think Nike a Billion Dollar company would allow this grand amount of theft to go on? Wow ***,Some,*** of you guys are SLOW. When a "B Grade" is found 10 shoes before and After are removed from the line. Wonder why "B Grades" of these shoes don't really hit outlets and "Early" Sellers have them with Boxes? They are Sold with the knowledge (Defects and All) that early sellers will create hype for a release to sell aka Free Marketing.... its funny nobody has posted this before. I know I'm going to get "Certain" People salty spilling the beans but you know what? I DON'T CARE. 
grin.gif

......NUFF SAID

Back
Top Bottom