Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by REYO

Is Slam Dunk Space Legit ???
Who have work with him ??

Slamdunkspace is legit, a fair amount of nt'ers ordered from him, his shipping time reallllly slllloooowwww

I got a pair of CGs from Footalog but I'll try to cop a 2nd pair on release date.

could have gotten them today @ a local mom and pops store but didnt feel like paying $225 plus tax for them. Hope I don't regret it. I said I would never pay more than retail for a pair of shoes but if i dont end up with them ill feel like "when keeping it real goes wrong" lol -Dave chapelle

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

these look so good, wish i had a spot selling them early. harold penner trying to get people to buy 2 shirts to secure a pair, not get them early but to secure a pair. like its a limited release

Yeah they tried to play me like that with the grapes.

I'm camping out for these, nuff said.....not gonna pay over retail.....gotta respect my sneaker budget for future releases

secured my pair today, my boy at the Chico, CA finishline is making sure I get my pair, just gotta stroll in and pick them up on release date, no lines for me, btw if there are any other Chico sneaker heads on here, finishline is getting a very limited supply and footlocker isnt getting any. I know the size 9 and 9.5 are spoken for in chico, good luck guys, its gonna get crazy
btw the shoes are 
eek.gif
 in person

Anyone know of any mom and pop places in the NY area that have these already?  There's gotta be!!  Let me know!!

MAAAAAAANNNNN. I want these soooo bad. And seeing how many heads want em making me think my chances are slim...
I will have multiple computers working at once.
Going to the stores would be soooo dumb in Detroit. No kicks are worth losing my life.
A kid I went to school with got shot at the movies for his kicks in 2001.
AHHHHHH.

PYS maybe be it then

To those saying these are limited? 
roll.gif

These are going to sell fast, mainly due to people stocking up and buying multiples.

I was floored when my dude that works the NTLA stockroom hit me with the amount of pairs they got...a little over 300 pairs.  The Santa Monica Nike spot also got over 100 pairs.

These are not limited, but get your pairs on RD you know resellers are going to be all over these.

NT member eastlasmokeshop hit me with a guy selling early...$300
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those of you who remember the Space Jam release last year, there were restocks and plenty of pairs for retail if you put in a little work.  I missed out on NDC/Swoosh, but managed to scoop up two pairs with employee discount a couple days later thanks to a restock.  They weren't my size, but a quick look through the B/S forum, ISS Marketplace and Craigslist I quickly found people to trade with.  This release will be similar, people that don't get their size will scoop up whatever size is left.  If you are going to do that, get your hands on a popular size 9, 10, 12.
wink.gif
.  I wouldn't pay over retail for these.

If you come out empty handed, just wait until the summer.  You will be able to scoop these up for $225 shipped if you play your cards right.  It's a buyers market, some of you haven't figured it out yet.

Decided to camp next week. I am trying to get 3 pairs and we only have 2 spots getting limited pairs so even though its 3 degrees here right now I will be camping next wednesday. #1 Jordan of all time and I will have 3 pairs.

Anyone going to the Seattle NT midnight release?

Edit: ^ Soooo pissed I don't have any money until next Monday.
Edit #2+3: Coupon code NBAWELCOME = 157.XX SHIPPED

Originally Posted by marley

Decided to camp next week. I am trying to get 3 pairs and we only have 2 spots getting limited pairs so even though its 3 degrees here right now I will be camping next wednesday. #1 Jordan of all time and I will have 3 pairs.
Talked to a Footlocker employee she said limit is 2. maybe different in different places.
Camping would be fun but 3 degree weather is outrageous. Good Luck!

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Sizes 7, 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5 and 12 are available for retail on the NBA Store.
http://store.nba.com/prod...2&ab=Footwear_Jordan
Thank you for the link/heads up 
happy.gif

knnyngo wrote:
Anyone going to the Seattle NT midnight release?

Edit: ^ Soooo pissed I don't have any money until next Monday.
Edit #2+3: Coupon code NBAWELCOME = 157.XX SHIPPED

And thank you for the coupon code 
happy.gif

Got two size 11.5's - one for me, other for a friend 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom