Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

i seen em in person jus copped my pair from my local finishline well their on lock lets just say and im def not doubling up.... hoping i can get the discount! 1 pr unlike the space jams

man my store connect lemme see them today but won't sell them to me til the 23rd...I can't wait til next Thursday, I just need them in infant sizes for my girls Christmas present

I have my one pair paid for, wish I could afford multiples. oh well got the white/red 13s coming out as well

Originally Posted by thekckid

Stores are starting to get these in now. Maybe most of your mom and pops will sell early.
This

I went to my mom and pop store today and they tried to sell these to me for $300
sick.gif
. I almost came across the counter on dude

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Stores are starting to get these in now. Maybe most of your mom and pops will sell early.
This

I went to my mom and pop store today and they tried to sell these to me for $300
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dont blame him, most dudes will pay it.

someones told me $350, i laughed and walked out the door.

This

sick.gif

hmmmm i think i know where u r talkin about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

This

sick.gif

hmmmm i think i know where u r talkin about
laugh.gif

AM87-They tried to through the matching tshirt and hoodie in the deal and i still gave dude the stale face and walked out quicker than i walked in 

BigJ-
laugh.gif
 O yea u know excatly where i was at. 

never buying early again.  No suspense for me at all now, even though RD is only a week away.  I need the suspense.
frown.gif

that rush of adrenaline at midnight on RD is very needed to make things fun.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

someones told me $350, i laughed and walked out the door.
WOW, you're cool 
eyes.gif

I paid the $350+tax and now I look extra swag-tacular 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3486rf5.jpg

Spoiler [+]
jk about paying anything over $200

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

To those saying these are limited? 
roll.gif

These are going to sell fast, mainly due to people stocking up and buying multiples.

I was floored when my dude that works the NTLA stockroom hit me with the amount of pairs they got...a little over 300 pairs.  The Santa Monica Nike spot also got over 100 pairs.

These are not limited, but get your pairs on RD you know resellers are going to be all over these.

NT member eastlasmokeshop hit me with a guy selling early...$300
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those of you who remember the Space Jam release last year, there were restocks and plenty of pairs for retail if you put in a little work.  I missed out on NDC/Swoosh, but managed to scoop up two pairs with employee discount a couple days later thanks to a restock.  They weren't my size, but a quick look through the B/S forum, ISS Marketplace and Craigslist I quickly found people to trade with.  This release will be similar, people that don't get their size will scoop up whatever size is left.  If you are going to do that, get your hands on a popular size 9, 10, 12.
wink.gif
.  I wouldn't pay over retail for these.

If you come out empty handed, just wait until the summer.  You will be able to scoop these up for $225 shipped if you play your cards right.  It's a buyers market, some of you haven't figured it out yet.
BRAVO......FINALLY SOME SENSE

Originally Posted by frank148925

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

To those saying these are limited? 
roll.gif

These are going to sell fast, mainly due to people stocking up and buying multiples.

I was floored when my dude that works the NTLA stockroom hit me with the amount of pairs they got...a little over 300 pairs.  The Santa Monica Nike spot also got over 100 pairs.

These are not limited, but get your pairs on RD you know resellers are going to be all over these.

NT member eastlasmokeshop hit me with a guy selling early...$300
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those of you who remember the Space Jam release last year, there were restocks and plenty of pairs for retail if you put in a little work.  I missed out on NDC/Swoosh, but managed to scoop up two pairs with employee discount a couple days later thanks to a restock.  They weren't my size, but a quick look through the B/S forum, ISS Marketplace and Craigslist I quickly found people to trade with.  This release will be similar, people that don't get their size will scoop up whatever size is left.  If you are going to do that, get your hands on a popular size 9, 10, 12.
wink.gif
.  I wouldn't pay over retail for these.

If you come out empty handed, just wait until the summer.  You will be able to scoop these up for $225 shipped if you play your cards right.  It's a buyers market, some of you haven't figured it out yet.
BRAVO......FINALLY SOME SENSE

My guy hit me up for the $300 as well.
If resellers don't unload these by the New Year they will be begging for buyers as Q1 of 2011 is looking really good. It just gets worse for them as the year goes on.

Originally Posted by jonwin

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Sizes 7, 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5 and 12 are available for retail on the NBA Store.
http://store.nba.com/prod...2&ab=Footwear_Jordan

whaaat, didn't know nba store sold shoes much less jordan retros like that 
laugh.gif
. congrats to those who were able to cop. have they always sold jordan retros and took pre-orders like this? Were space jams on there last year?

To those that were asking, NBA Store uses the same warehouse as footlocker/footaction/champs/eastbay. Correct me if I'm wrong and this has changed since I last checked, but...that's how it was.

and if that's the case...good luck with eastbay if these pre-orders are going to be fulfilled.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

anybody in cordova tn lining up for these?
i would like to finally meet some nike talkers while camping for these

What up.....I plan on being at Wolfchase
           I hear they have plenty........

what time u lining up....?

Damn, this looks to be a space jam-like release. I'm so glad that I have my pairs and don't have to deal with all that BS. Even if you get a ticket from HOH or wait in line at NT Chi, you're still not guaranteed your size. Never owned a pair of cool greys, missed out in '01 because I was in the service. I hope everyone gets a pair, these kicks are truly sick.

Back
Top Bottom