Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

Glad to see more Northern Cali heads in here, you guys be safe at arden, I will never do a release at arden again...

seriously.  i haven't done an arden release since the DMP pack, every big release is always a mess there unless you have a hook up
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
I was there for the 11/12 cdp release, and once was enough for me. I live out by chico now. anything the chico finishline doesnt get I usually either pass on, or my boy that works there, will try and find a way to get it in store if I really want it. 

i really dont see the big fuss about these XI.Nothing special about these and they look weird to me judging by some of the people pictures who got them early. These have to be one of the most overatted colorway i ever seen IMO.

Originally Posted by Young Christin

i really dont see the big fuss about these XI.Nothing special about these and they look weird to me judging by some of the people pictures who got them early. These have to be one of the most overatted colorway i ever seen IMO.
moz-screenshot.png

SMH.gif

smh2.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Houston, where will all of the midnight releases be?
almeda mall what one guy said
Can anyone confirm this?? i hope everybody thinks they open in the morning, so I can grab a few.  last year people were lined up at 7pm, for a 8am SJ release.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

IF YOUR ON THE SOUTHEAST SIDE OF HOUSTON,TX ..MIDNIGHT RELEASE AT ALMEDA MALL...FIVE SHOE STORES..FIVE CHANCES.... GOOD LUCK FAM!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Reporting live from Edgebrook Tx

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

I C THIS IS GONNA BE MAYHEM! EVERYTIME I CHECK THIS POST INCREASES BY LIKE 20 WITHIN A HR LOL GOOD LUCK EVERY1 BE SAFE PLZZZ. SNEAKERS AINT WORTH DYIN FOR

Cool greys mite be worth it nobody better try me

I camped at 10pm for the SJ's last year, I was 4th in line and the security kicked us out and became 2 lines. There was about 100 people and we were on the street due to security. When it was time to line up at the entrance people booked like crazy and I was about 15th in line out of the 100 lol and I have asthma, but i still didnt get them because security kicked us out again.

Just ordered my pair from the UK. Even with the £20 shipping it's still going to be cheaper than if I hustled around town looking for the shoes on Thursday.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Glad to see more Northern Cali heads in here, you guys be safe at arden, I will never do a release at arden again...

seriously.  i haven't done an arden release since the DMP pack, every big release is always a mess there unless you have a hook up
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
I was there for the 11/12 cdp release, and once was enough for me. I live out by chico now. anything the chico finishline doesnt get I usually either pass on, or my boy that works there, will try and find a way to get it in store if I really want it. 

I was there for the Spacejam because the wifey was at home, trying to get it online.  Freaking circus!  Wifey copped a pair online!
happy.gif

From CrookedToungues rep via email:

Hello there,

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that your order ________ has been successful, and will be dispatched from our warehouse within the next few working days. Once it has been dispatched, you will receive an email to confirm this, which will also provide a tracking number.

If you have any further queries, please contact us once more.

All the best,

John
I hope it really doesnt take a few days to ship.

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Originally Posted by Young Christin

moz-screenshot.png

SMH.gif

smh2.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!!!

Well CT just emailed me saying my order went through and they will be shipping them as soon as possible, so hopefully eveything's good.

quick question...

what would be the best way to get toddler sizes in these? will they be up in toddler sizes on eastbay, finishline and footlocker (and ndc for that matter)?
anyone with any info on that?

i usually just check for my size but i'm trying to cop for my gf's kid, so...

Back
Top Bottom