Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by sheeed

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

Dont u get it, if the shoes were really available right now, at this point they would prolly be sold out... they are not tracking there quantities therefore people are still able to order. They will show as a pending charge on your card, not fill the order, and send you nothing! Its ok tho i will buy you a rape whistle so next time you will know better!

How many people know about the mobile glitch? Or expected it to be up this early...they couldn't be sold out by now

Look at it this way:

Some orders MIGHT go through, but MOST will not.

Since the info and link have been posted on NT, members, people that check here for info, and resellers have ordered as well.

Give or take, I'll say anywhere between 5K-10k orders have been placed in the past hour. The more people
find out, the more people will order.

Being that FNL STILL has a FSR up, you REALLY think all those orders will be honored?????

ordered an extra pair... good looks guys! pretty sure these will go through, cause trust me, there inventory is HUGE for this release
smile.gif

If you think real hard about the Fnl mobile !%!!. which i just did. there's no way they cant honor it. Because how many people do you think just ordered it, cant be enough to sell out there whole inventory. this means no jerkage everyone gets there pair simple as that.

Originally Posted by manupcj99

This is how online ordering works. When you place the order the first thing the company will do its charge you and maybe send a receipt. Then someone has to actually process your order I.e. go grab your sneaker and put it in a box and ship it. When this process is completed numbers for shoes available are updated. Finishline will take all your payments BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO SEND YOU CONFIRMATION UNTIL THEY PHYSICALLY PROCESS YOUR ORDER. I'm an accounting major.

thank god for mr. accounting major. What would we do without you? I just now got my order CONFIRMATION email that has my order number and reciept. So there goes your logic. I am still not getting my hopes up about receiving the shoes, but im pretty sure noone PHYSICALLY grabbed my shoes and put them in a box, even though i got confirmation

Lol, I love how cats are coming up with random reasons to assure themselves FNL will honor these orders. I wouldn't hold my breathe

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

Dont u get it, if the shoes were really available right now, at this point they would prolly be sold out... they are not tracking there quantities therefore people are still able to order. They will show as a pending charge on your card, not fill the order, and send you nothing! Its ok tho i will buy you a rape whistle so next time you will know better!

How many people know about the mobile glitch? Or expected it to be up this early...they couldn't be sold out by now

Look at it this way:

Some orders MIGHT go through, but MOST will not.

Since the info and link have been posted on NT, members, people that check here for info, and resellers have ordered as well.

Give or take, I'll say anywhere between 5K-10k orders have been placed in the past hour. The more people
find out, the more people will order.

Being that FNL STILL has a FSR up, you REALLY think all those orders will be honored?????

With those kinda numbers? Nah...but his is just a failsafe if anything...most cats gonna try online at 12 then head out in the morning anyway

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

This is how online ordering works. When you place the order the first thing the company will do its charge you and maybe send a receipt. Then someone has to actually process your order I.e. go grab your sneaker and put it in a box and ship it. When this process is completed numbers for shoes available are updated. Finishline will take all your payments BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO SEND YOU CONFIRMATION UNTIL THEY PHYSICALLY PROCESS YOUR ORDER. I'm an accounting major.

thank god for mr. accounting major. What would we do without you? I just now got my order CONFIRMATION email that has my order number and reciept. So there goes your logic. I am still not getting my hopes up about receiving the shoes, but im pretty sure noone PHYSICALLY grabbed my shoes and put them in a box, even though i got confirmation

That email ain't nothin...u need the shipping confirmation email to really get an idea of your order went thru...I've had orders cancelled with the "order confirmation email" sent

You better hope somebody put your kicks in a box otherwise you're gonna be real sour when you get that refund, Sincerely the accounting major lol

That email ain't nothin...u need the shipping confirmation email to really get an idea of your order went thru...I've had orders cancelled with the "order confirmation email" sent

na i know that email aint nothing, and im fairly certain orders will be cancelled, especially since theres still a FSR up.

You better hope somebody put your kicks in a box otherwise you're gonna be real sour when you get that refund, Sincerely the accounting major lol

I aint gonna be sour about anything...i ordered a pair from Hanon-Shop the other day, and ima be at mall at 4am this morning when Footaction and Footlocker open at 5...this would simply be a BONUS pair, should it actually (doubtful) go through.

lol i have to buy some gifts in macys...i will pass by footaction and footlocker to see if ppl are already lining up smh 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

To lighten things up, you can always get these socks if the shoes don't work out.

09217100_w.jpg

I'm actually looking for a pair of those to put under the tree. I haven't been able to find them locally because my local shops decided not to even bother trying to sell them. 

dropped by ftl in sf at 630 am for the 9 am wristbands. 8th in line.

all the while, i heard there were 5-10 people over at ntsf waiting for the midnight release...

if anybody needs an extra size 7, i was able to get that on my wristband. let me know

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

dropped by ftl in sf at 630 am for the 9 am wristbands. 8th in line.

all the while, i heard there were 5-10 people over at ntsf waiting for the midnight release...

if anybody needs an extra size 7, i was able to get that on my wristband. let me know

kids size that is

Back
Top Bottom