Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

all orders before the rd will be canceled.my friend called the after 40 min the lady told him that idk.

just copped in the bronx on southern blvd for retail.. glad i don't gotta get up in the morning to get these.. thank you based god

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Aye, NT?

Should i buy these? I'm thinking of buying 5 pairs just to purely resell.
Spoiler [+]
^^^EXHIBIT A...

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

ijapino made his presence known. it's going to be alot of people taking niketalk vacations and some people coming back with new usernames once this madness is all done.
Sniper_rifle.jpg

One of my people lined up at Almeda at 7 AM, and he is still number 18 in line. Good thing I grabbed mine online. 17 hours for Jordans??? 
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

He also said that they passed out Vouchers, but that everyone is still standing in line.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If you had a numerical voucher, and they don't come out till 12, Why would you stick around???

Someone on the other site claims to have called finish line and the rep said the shoes going up early was a glitch but all those who placed an order got lucky so...........

Take that for what its worth, which aint much.

Why does eastbays adult jordan cool grey xi pic look like they used mesh for the upper. I wonder where they go that pic at, lol

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Why does eastbays adult jordan cool grey xi pic look like they used mesh for the upper. I wonder where they go that pic at, lol

they always have funny pics of shoes up. They had some
sick.gif
Cool grey 3's

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Say, did anybody see the picture Eastbay has on their site of the CG 11s? Notice the ballistic mesh...
good catch....i actually would not have minded that

Originally Posted by marley

Someone on the other site claims to have called finish line and the rep said the shoes going up early was a glitch but all those who placed an order got lucky so...........

Take that for what its worth, which aint much.

hope mine goes through that way ill only have to copped 1 more tonite  but i'm still goin to my local mall to see all the hype beast
laugh.gif
  and copped 1 more pair 

The mail man just drop of my pair they are looking better than I expected. Don't have to wait in this Chi town weather I'm good with one pair of these and one pair of 01's.

Got to give a big thanks to GottaBdaShoes, thanks homie.

Another person who called Finish Line says: "Just spoke to Customer Service.. All orders that cards were charged and received conf emails will be honored.. They took down the link till Midnight.. They aren't completely sold out just not selling till Midnight........."

I only camp for shoes if theres NO other stores getting them..

Like I camped for Bins, Yeezys, etc

I've never camped for a GRs..waste of time lol

I just called my Footaction and nobody is there so my NC heads should be cool. This is mos def the craziest thing I've seen for some Jordans EVER..

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

greenspoint is about 50 deep, line outside by footaction and cici's pizza
tired.gif
 so much for Plan B
Really hoping my FNL order doesn't get cancelled 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom