Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Mine finally went through on eastbay.... not sure how but it seems I have 2 10.5's....

All these dudes that cant log into they Swoosh account.... Hook me up with an invite and ill pick up your size at 7am here in New Mexico tomm.... free of charge #justsaying

Anywho..... got my confirmation from NDC. About to jump on COD and change my clan tag to CGXI and go beast mode! XBOX Gamertag= iAM901

Had Eastbay crash on me 3 times. Finally got a timer with 19 mins on it... Went down to 11 mins and then all of a sudden jumped down to 5 mins and some change. Timer ran out, put me into checkout and it was slow, but I got through and got a pair.

Might hook up a local NTer or someone on Craigs. Depends on how they look in person when they show up.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

easy cop for my size 13 on NDC and got floor seats to lakers vs heat for Sat the other day. one of my best christmases I must say basketball wise
smile.gif

pimp.gif

Damn.... you have my size... and floor seats to that game... jealous as hell

I just want one size 13 damnit
frown.gif

eastbay's website was lagging so good thing i called as well. i was on hold for 20 minutes, got through, spoke with an eastbay rep, and got my two pairs. already received my e-mail confirmation. good luck to everyone trying to get their pair(s). 

Just wanna let yall know once I copleted the whole wait on Champs, it keeps saying it cant complete the processing cuz of too much traffic. SMH

The phone number they give you isnt working either, this is pretty ridiculous. Im losin hope in online workin out

i was able to place 2 seperate orders on NDC and couldnt get the COOLGREY promocode to work on either one....anyone have success???
-sf77

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

i was able to place 2 seperate orders on NDC and couldnt get the COOLGREY promocode to work on either one....anyone have success???
-sf77
you have to select overnight shipping first and then apply the code

So how the hell can my wait time on eastbay go up to 1 hour and 10 minutes when I had 9 minutes to go?????$%!!!!!!!!

I thought its first come, first serve...EASTBAY REP, can you explain????????

first time I've seen this....eastbay gave me an estimated checkout time of 8hrs +....nice

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

-sf77

did you click on next day shipping too?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by smzsmz

already have 5 pairs. wondering what 4 more will do for me?
frown.gif
dont wanna get stuck with extra pairs... then again, i recall what i flipped those space jams for last year and it was impressive. gotta try to make back some of that unnecessary money i spent xmas shopping... decisions decisions.
Why do people like you post on here?
i got a love hate relationship with resellers.   im gonna do work on this release though.  might as well
yeah, i hear ya! i hate the resellers too. 
embarassed.gif
  i had to pay 250 for my db 3's......
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom