Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

if anyone get an email confirmation from champs let us kno ill do the same i gotta know if i can rest or go camp out, i still have a chance lines aint long yet here

After nearly 20 minutes I was finally able to place my Order on NDC. This was my first Jordan purchase in nearly 3 years. I've taken a sabbatical from the shoe game for quite some time now, but I had to come out of retirement for these. Seeing the limited quantity that most retail stores here in the Detroit area have received, it sounds like we might have a repeat of 2001 on our hands, which is a damn shame. Given the amount of chaos that this release caused back in the day you would think that Nike would have produced a larger quantity of these this time around....

zapatohead408 wrote:
laugh.gif
same here.
jesse where you at? we all over here.

Right on... Yall holding it down???

Ill be out there soon. If not, then the AM.

I still can't order on NDC. Link to the non-Flash website? I got to Submit Order clicked on it and it !+!**+ up
frown.gif

congrats to those that got through and ordered
pimp.gif

also these for $105? i need to get a swoosh ASAP
30t6p3b.gif

I already copped mine, but I was messing around with the NDC/SWOOSH NON FLASH site and seems like everything is good

Originally Posted by rocshoes24

got 2 pairs on eastbay, just wanted 1 but it accidently put 2 in my cart and i was afraid to edit my cart so I just bought it. Hopefully someone will buy my other pair for $215

smh @ your subliminal attempt 

Anyone got a Eastbay confirmation email i got my 2 order numbers, but now I cant see my order history so I might be up late and up early today?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Got through on NDC, but the entire system was down, so no order was placed.

Rep told me they got enough pairs to last for 15 hours and that's assuming everyone buys three pairs.

Everyone will get theirs. No worries.

I hope this is true.... if not..... well IDK ha ha

i really hope this is true also.  im having a hell of a time gettin through, moreso than any other release.
and to those wondering about "o" in front of their ndc confirmations, all their orders start with o.  ive bought numerous things off ndc including clothing and they started with an o as well.  however, this doesnt make you safe, ive had confirmation, and a phonecall to home to confirm my order and they still cancelled my spacejams (didnt even let me know until like 1 week after release
30t6p3b.gif
)

looks like ill be headin to the mall in the morning, even if i get too many pairs, worse comes to worst, ill just return em.  any other sac heads peep the news just now?  theyre settin up barricades already for the 4am lineup/5am release
eek.gif

NDC rep said a ticket has been submitted and everything should be back up and running in about 20 minutes.

I tried to hold the line, but he wasn't having it.

Now I keep get the busy signal.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm bout to go to the mall. I'll have to pay a little more but I get a peace of mind of having my kicks in hand.

Eastbay has a bunch of these like 400+ each size is what the rep told me. Goodluck to all, cant imagine camping in cold weather for days fools.

meant to cop 2 but 3 were stuck in my cart and ndc was actin up so Im going to be askin my friends want a 10 if not itll go to someone here for retail

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Eastbay has a bunch of these like 400+ each size is what the rep told me. Goodluck to all, cant imagine camping in cold weather for days fools.

Thats no really that many. If it was 4000 pairs in each size. You gotta think people are ordering from all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom