Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Cool grey promo code seemed to make everything @!*+ up.... this was the worst release ever, hands down.

Still better laying on my bed then standing on 34th st tho, its brick.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

HILL wrote:

RL Treyce wrote:

ppl that used the cool grey at checkout, does your order confirmation still say ground?

no. call them tomorrow to have them switch it to overnight.

Are we supposed to provide them with a source where we got the COOL GREY code?

if they ask which i doubt they will just say nikestore twitter

finally got my order to go through. it went through when i placed it with ground shipping without the coolgrey code though every other time i tried to order i got that tax error thing popping up. im going to email and call them to try to get them to let me get the free overnight coolgrey code to work and explain the situation to them

Finally got through on NDC and got me and my cuzzo's sizes (9 and 11). Skeptical as to whether it will go through or not. I got my confirmation email and order number. One big, fat f you to Eastbay.

Just copped my size 11.5 x3 and a bunch of cool grey jordan clothes to match and got it all next day air!

FINALLY! Just got my order to go through on NDC after about 2 hours of trying. Good luck to all trying to scoop them up!

guys who are finally getting through, are you just hitting "next step" after the error message or backing out and starting the process over?

NAhcu.jpg

there we goo.... just got it... keep trying.. tax error or w.e keep trying... i used Google Chrome, Mozilla and Internet Explorer... and IE is the one that went through for me.. just sayinggg

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Ive got all my info in and its doing the wheel thing. Im afraid to press anything. Should i just let it do its thing?
No keep trying. You'll know it goes through when you get the confirmation page. The wheel doesn't mean much. If it's taking long on the wheel, just keep trying.

Originally Posted by msw1233

guys who are finally getting through, are you just hitting "next step" after the error message or backing out and starting the process over?

hittin next step and refresh

Got silly lucky. Got right thru on ndc around 850. 2 pairs and immediate confirmation. We'll see if they come or not. Probably try to grab a pair from a store tomorrow...

ON shipping code didnt work for me. Might have to try to call them tomorrow, and get the tightened up...

Just got home from midnight release at 42nd street' champs. It was so unorganized this year 
sick.gif
, nothing like the space jam release last year.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

NAhcu.jpg

there we goo.... just got it... keep trying.. tax error or w.e keep trying... i used Google Chrome, Mozilla and Internet Explorer... and IE is the one that went through for me.. just sayinggg
Word IE worked for me too. I'm guessing you didn't bother with NT Newbury St.?

Got silly lucky. Got right thru on ndc around 850. 2 pairs and immediate confirmation. We'll see if they come or not. Probably try to grab a pair from a store tomorrow...

ON shipping code didnt work for me. Might have to try to call them tomorrow, and get the tightened up...

Back
Top Bottom