Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Yeah I wore mine last night for new years and let me just say these are soooo uncomfortable.
I wear 10's. I got 10.5 in these. My feet were killin by the end of the night.
I wore em and after like 3 hrs they were hurting.
And they creased really fast. I'm disappointed.

Eastbay had a restock?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

^^^^ Maybe u shouldve ordered your true size

Exactly.

Shoes are so true to size - that i cannot keep stressing. Aleve.

ALL my jordans are size 11 and JB has been very consistent in
manufacturing shoes that fit in respective sizing.

XI's have been known to be an aesthetic winner... but an ergonomic nightmare;

Remember the 2001 CG's felt so big and bulky...eww. This time, with the waning
of materials used, i'd say i prefer this model to its og predecessor (the downside
being the ankle portion creases like crazy because of the meager thickness/cut).

*forgets to lock door*

"GRANDMA... WAIT!!!"

ohwell.gif

QUESTION.... ANYONE NOTICE OR FEEL THE TOE BOX OF THE COOL GREYS IS TIGHT??? I WENT UP 1 SIZE (15) AND ITS STILL TIGHT! MIGHT HAVE TO CHUCK THESE UP FOR SALE!

I was running errands today, i heard this youngsta tell his lil brother he is wearing the space jams.. I just shook my head and kept it moving

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Yeah I wore mine last night for new years and let me just say these are soooo uncomfortable.
I wear 10's. I got 10.5 in these. My feet were killin by the end of the night.
I wore em and after like 3 hrs they were hurting.
And they creased really fast. I'm disappointed.

Yeah the half size up probably caused them to crease more, but that comfort....that's all JB right there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

^^^^ Maybe u shouldve ordered your true size

Exactly.

Shoes are so true to size - that i cannot keep stressing. Aleve.

ALL my jordans are size 11 and JB has been very consistent in
manufacturing shoes that fit in respective sizing.

XI's have been known to be an aesthetic winner... but an ergonomic nightmare;

Remember the 2001 CG's felt so big and bulky...eww. This time, with the waning
of materials used, i'd say i prefer this model to its og predecessor (the downside
being the ankle portion creases like crazy because of the meager thickness/cut).

*forgets to lock door*

"GRANDMA... WAIT!!!"

ohwell.gif
This doesn't make sense. I wore a half size up and I said they are tight? So if I wear my "true size" doesn't that mean they would fit tighter? What's the logic of wearing true size if they wouldnt fit lol.
Nike/Jb is so inconsistent. I can wear sz 9.5 Air Structure Traix and they are the most comfortable shoes. Then wear sz 10 Air Max 95's and also comfy. Then were sz 10.5 CG's and they dont fit.

I got a season 10.5 because didn't want these to fit like Space Jams. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by flappy188

restock on snipesshop comes out to 195 shipped!!!!!
169.99 Euros is $227 + shipping. Where did you get $195? Did you get some kind of discount?

that german site is the absolute worst. good luck receiving your shoes just in time for this christmas. they ship the shoes using camels and boats. the two times i ordered from them i was slapped with paying custom fees. i refused to pay spacejams that in the end cost me more than resellers were selling it for.

my total on size 12 from them was -€142.85 EUR which came to after paypal conversion is $195.89 USD SHIPPED, just checked paypal

snipesshop

at first it was 169eur but when i went to check out it was 142 eur

IM STOKED!!!!

Originally Posted by dhtowng

People that want it to be locked, why are in the thread? Happy New Year
Exactly.  I don't understand why the other forum locks threads after a shoe comes out.  That is so stupid.  If people still want to discuss the shoe then let them.  Thats why they are on the forum.  Those who think it should be locked leave the thread and don't come back.

.. to those asking about the fit: In my case (flat-footed, 10.5), these are perfect.. hope this helps any of you inquiring about sizing in any way.

Back
Top Bottom