Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by bruza

All Ready wrote:

xX LeGod Xx wrote:

Greenspoint isn't called "Gunspoint" for no reason.
30t6p3b.gif
yeah, i've been living near greenspoint since i was 5 but this is the first time i've ever felt unsafe in there

i've always heard stories but nothing ever came close to happening to me or anyone i know (not that i'm waiting)

i don't even know why i was there, greenspoint looks like iraq inside, i never see anybody buying anything

agreed.  Greenspoint has fallen hard.  I was there the day the CG XI's released.  Footaction was closed for the day. 
laugh.gif

All stores sold out w/ the quickness.

I was wearing my CDP V's and the only looks were from some older lady as i passed. 
laugh.gif
  broke her neck 
pimp.gif

LMAO!!!

you walk around looking to see if people look at your shoes???

and how do you know if they are "looking" at your kicks and not your pants or legs or a frickin penny on the ground??

sounds fun!!! :wink:

You're a funny guy
grin.gif

Pretty obvious when the person's head continues to rotate your direction as you walk away. 

Why would she be staring at anything but my kicks?  Who doesn't notice someone checking out their shoes?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Consumer spending always takes a major dip after December 25th. That's one of the main reasons why these are falling in price (depending on size)

Edit - This is nothing new. If you're marveling at price drops then you must be new to this whole sneaker thing. As with every hype shoe that drops, the price is at its highest within the first week after release, then drops steadily for a month to two months. When that time passes the price bounces back and increases slowly until the ceiling price is reached. These should top out at $275 by the time summer gets here
Quite the opposite Mike, it's why I felt the need to reply to the claims that pricing on these was high in any size.  Considering what CDP post release pricing was, when the economy was admitadely much better, these are down right cheap considering the shoe dropped 11 days ago.   I understand how the market responds and it always tells the truth of what a shoes reception truly is/was.  I watched almost a thousand guys line up for Supreme Trainers and 3 years later they're available for retail or under and that's the definition of limited availability.  If the quality and execution is there the market respects the effort long term.
J. 

Its official guys people have moved on. I see guys BEGGING for $240 shipped in the buy/sell. I'd expect those same guys to be trying to break even in another 2 weeks or so.

yall need to relax, these shoes will be 300+ this time next year

it's just an over abundance for sell right now and alotta people simply don't have the money right now

christmas and new years just passed, people just dropped tons of loot

as always, the best time to sell was before christmas, there's no longer a need to rush to get them now

Originally Posted by Janies Brother

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Consumer spending always takes a major dip after December 25th. That's one of the main reasons why these are falling in price (depending on size)

Edit - This is nothing new. If you're marveling at price drops then you must be new to this whole sneaker thing. As with every hype shoe that drops, the price is at its highest within the first week after release, then drops steadily for a month to two months. When that time passes the price bounces back and increases slowly until the ceiling price is reached. These should top out at $275 by the time summer gets here
Quite the opposite Mike, it's why I felt the need to reply to the claims that pricing on these was high in any size.  Considering what CDP post release pricing was, when the economy was admitadely much better, these are down right cheap considering the shoe dropped 11 days ago.   I understand how the market responds and it always tells the truth of what a shoes reception truly is/was.  I watched almost a thousand guys line up for Supreme Trainers and 3 years later they're available for retail or under and that's the definition of limited availability.  If the quality and execution is there the market respects the effort long term.
J. 
The recession started in December 2007 (one year before the CDP release) and ended in June 2009. You're obviously big on being a pseudo intellectual so I'm not going to read anymore of that $!*%. 

Originally Posted by All Ready

it's just an over abundance for sell right now and alotta people simply don't have the money right now

as always, the best time to sell was before christmas, there's no longer a need to rush to get them now

Yup

Originally Posted by raptors29

Yup
These will get down to retail.
They will really drop about mid moth with people trying to get money for school.
Then once ebay, craigslist and online marketplaces dry up they will level out.
Craigslist resellers are the ones to really loose out.
They usually want the most with their Gucci prices.
They are not as savvy as ebay sellers.

Jordans don't have that same luster anymore man and as usual a few weeks after a major release people are one to the next one. I don't see these being $300 plus next year at all. To be honest only the original DMP and retro Grape V are selling for good money.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Jordans don't have that same luster anymore man and as usual a few weeks after a major release people are one to the next one. I don't see these being $300 plus next year at all. To be honest only the original DMP and retro Grape V are selling for good money.

dont forget 00 infrared VI's and DMP XI's

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

are these still available in stores ??

lol only if you in a remote area where no one knows about legit kicks but still has a store with high volume...pretty specific and unlikely...unless nope
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

dont forget 00 infrared VI's and DMP XI's
Spacejams Price is pretty firm. I haven't seen ANY for retail. 
I been looking hardcore too. 

DMP XI's price is always high. I just copped some for $300 and that was the cheapest I found em

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by raptors29

Yup
These will get down to retail.
They will really drop about mid moth with people trying to get money for school.
Then once ebay, craigslist and online marketplaces dry up they will level out.
Craigslist resellers are the ones to really loose out.
They usually want the most with their Gucci prices.
They are not as savvy as ebay sellers.

ebay is by far the worst thing for a seller, ebay is a buyers market.

people for the most part who sell on craigslist and other market places for the most are part are broke spent money they didnt have to to buy 1 extra pair and get desperate and price drop wild crazy fast.

spacejams now cant be found for retail, will you get a steal every now and then? it happens, can you find them CONSISTENTLY for retail? nope.

ive always sold 4 pairs of cool greys for 260 - 300
pimp.gif

dont sleep people, remember everyone said these wouldnt sell out and blah blah blah and would go on sale
laugh.gif

not trying to encourage reselling but if you want to make the most money take it to flightclub and not ebay... i got my pairs though and im keeping them... no reselling for me 
laugh.gif

ebay is pretty bad for the sellers. Im surprised how people can still sell on there, I mean after all the fees (listing/final value) then paypal fees, minus actual shipping, you're basically left with nothing.
Ebay is not what it used to be...

Got 2 pairs of CGs and have no plans to resell here.........I think these turned out better than expected....

i had absolutly no thoughts of even buying these like ZERO, but now that i see how nice they came out and hear how comfy they are. i broke down and copped 2 pear!!!
so im stoked, got my first size 12 for 230 shipped, and my second size 12 for 195 shipped. both were bought last week and i stole both pears since nothing really lower then 230+ship lately

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yaaaaa is all i can say YAY

Back
Top Bottom