Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by ehh

I LOL'd hard at the dude who said the recession ended in June '09.
It might be one of the worst comments ever considering this is a site based exclusively on disposable income...even if you are some kind of a hardcore reseller and "only here for the paper!"
Love it, absolutely love it!

J. 

finally broke down and wore my 1st pair today. Was gonna flip the second pair, but Keeping those on Ice for nostalgia later...

1 to wear and 1 to stare.

just got my pair i bought off ebay that are my size. They fit pretty good but i wont break em out till the summer. Smh at me being stuck with a pair that doesnt fit me that i bought on release day just to make sure i had a pair.

Build quality should be way better on these I too have the same squishy logo on the shoe really dissapointed that a 200$ sneaker can have such flaws and the fact that people are ok with it is more insane. I guess if nobody says anything and people keep saying "oh its ok people wont notice it" JB will keep putting out such garbage because we the consumer keep buying it 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

I ordered from Hanon on the morning of the 23rd when they restocked, and haven't heard anything since then. Anyone recieve a shipping notice or recieve their pairs that ordered that morning?
I ordered from that restock also, they said the restock should be coming in on jan 10... how come these shops in europe are having restocks but none in the US ?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by flappy188

i had absolutly no thoughts of even buying these like ZERO, but now that i see how nice they came out and hear how comfy they are. i broke down and copped 2 pear!!!
so im stoked, got my first size 12 for 230 shipped, and my second size 12 for 195 shipped. both were bought last week and i stole both pears since nothing really lower then 230+ship lately

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yaaaaa is all i can say YAY

pear-dirty-dozen-lg.jpg

WOW!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wanted to say thanx to those who helped me with sizing info. i got my size 12.5 today and they're perfect. 12 woulda been too snug and 13 woulda had too much heel slippage.

i got a lil' heel slippage with how loose i lace them but i'd rather deal with that than a toe box that's too tight. i can see where anyone with a wide foot might find these uncomfortable.

am i alone in liking these more than spacejams? i've never been a big fan of 11's (i know i'm in the minority there), but these are the first ones to inspire me to cop.

btw, my jumpman jordan tag on one shoe is creased right in half. gonna try taking a mini steam iron to it tho and getting it out, unless you guys advise against it for some reason.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

wanted to say thanx to those who helped me with sizing info. i got my size 12.5 today and they're perfect. 12 woulda been too snug and 13 woulda had too much heel slippage.

i got a lil' heel slippage with how loose i lace them but i'd rather deal with that than a toe box that's too tight. i can see where anyone with a wide foot might find these uncomfortable.

am i alone in liking these more than spacejams? i've never been a big fan of 11's (i know i'm in the minority there), but these are the first ones to inspire me to cop.
Personally, like all the black patent leather XIs more than the cool greys.

^BELONGS TO PIC above TEXT WOULDNT SHOW UP FOR SOME REASON

Sock quality so bad really DISAPPOINTED Really thought they where going to be better.
they feel like after 2 wears they will go to trash but just picked up all today local FNL had 2 sz 12's really happy
MODS: THESE ARE NOT FOR SALE STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE

Nice pickups. I was going to pass and then i ended up picking up a pair because NT Chicago still had my size in the morning even though they did a midnight release. Turns out my girl got me a pair for X-Mas to, so now i got two pairs. Now im thinking i should have passed because i only wanted 1 pair but dont feel like returning because i will feel like i lost out on some $. lol

ALOT OF RESELLERS JUST RETURNIN THEIR KICKS... NOT GETTIN THE MONEY THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO GET! LOL

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

After 10 years of waiting.My very first Cool grey XI's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Congrats fam!  I was in the same boat.  Missed em the first time around...this was my first pair too!

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

^BELONGS TO PIC above TEXT WOULDNT SHOW UP FOR SOME REASON

Sock quality so bad really DISAPPOINTED Really thought they where going to be better.
they feel like after 2 wears they will go to trash
but just picked up all today local FNL had 2 sz 12's really happy
MODS: THESE ARE NOT FOR SALE STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE

It's a sock, though...

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I've read that these fit pretty snug so I was wondering if I should go 1 whole size up or just a half size up.. And has anyone bought sneakers from ebay seller 2xwashoes?

Compared to the Space Jams these run .5 big. I wear a size 10 but ended up buying a 9.5

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

After 10 years of waiting.My very first Cool grey XI's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Congrats fam!  I was in the same boat.  Missed em the first time around...this was my first pair too!
I tried buying a pair on ebay 5 years ago and got scammed. I'm glad Iwas able to grab 3 pairs all in my size. I'll wear those 3 pairs for 10years for sure
tongue.gif

these def dont run a 1/2 size big. fit true to size at best. i wear a 9.5 and the 9.5 fits about right. a 9 would be too small for sure.

Back
Top Bottom