Air Jordan XI Low IE (Black Cement III inspired) Summer 2020

Snagged a 12 off of Champs after losing on SNKRS and Footlocker and Footaction playing cart games.
I hope these are TTS, I was tempted to get the 12.5
Are FLX points worth any real value?
4E1F0C8B-4967-4DD6-80CE-FE59DEA5E30C.gif

I was hoping these would sit. Didnt think anyone would like these. Tbh nightwing sold me on these also.
It was nightwings vid on these that sold me too

Hopefully the Zoom BB NXT Sits because i’m hella into those to hoop in because of nightwing (whenever we get back to that point)

I have my size in cart since 8pm lol its now 1:14 am.
Im tempted to place my 3rd order lol just because ive been so unlucky during these corona releases lmaoo

Im tempted to place my 3rd order lol just because ive been so unlucky during these corona releases lmaoo
Whoaaa hold on now i feel i need outline just what a Triple truly implies!
See Tripling up is likened to how one selects a Waifu. Sure it does not need be a personal Grail perhaps but it need hold that special umph in heart. That everytime you reach for the box umph that never gets old umph, that so sexy ive got to catch not ourselves in mirror but the shoes so gracious to allow our company umph.
To which id say these just may be worthy of such title...choose wisely.

Be careful, that's how they pull you in! Soon, you'll be in the 4x/5x/6x Club and you'll be sitting on so many shoes you'll have nothing left to do but become...a Reseller (oh noooo)! lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom