Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think they look nice but I can see how a lot of people aren't feeling them (maybe a little too plain?).  I hope a local mom and pop stocks these early around here!

Last edited:
SMH at people calling these "reverse concords". Enough of this every retro has to have a nickname BS. Sh*t is wack,

lmao @ reverse concords....lmao...there's no concord in the colorway, i find that funny. 
exactly.. just like some ppl calling the grapes and the qs grapes aquas.. sadly reverse concord will probably catch on with the kids who will be buying
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Concord is the purple color on the cords hahahahaha please no reverse concord talk. These are sick passing on the camo foams to dbl on these.

When is the invisible 11 bred low releasing?
Or the jordan 11 red bottoms?

Last edited:
clearly

but the reverse concords name stuck so i doubt it will fade now
call them what you want or don't for that matter but how can you guys not see why people call them the reverse concords? where is the "concord" color on the mid XI's.....on the bottom of the shoe which no one sees when you wear them, what is it that everyone sees? the white upper and black patent leather.....on these lows what is that everyone see's? the now black upper and the now white patent leather....so what comes to everyone's mind? oh they reversed the color from the concords so lets call these joints the reverse concords!....

clearly

but the reverse concords name stuck so i doubt it will fade now

call them what you want or don't for that matter but how can you guys not see why people call them the reverse concords? where is the "concord" color on the mid XI's.....on the bottom of the shoe which no one sees when you wear them, what is it that everyone sees? the white upper and black patent leather.....on these lows what is that everyone see's? the now black upper and the now white patent leather....so what comes to everyone's mind? oh they reversed the color from the concords so lets call these joints the reverse concords!....

nah i def get what you are saying...when i got my gf the concords she said

her-"i thought concord was purple"

- it is

"i only see blk & white"

- flips the shoe over

"well thats stupid"

Back
Top Bottom