Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NDC left me stankin in the middle of the street, but ole faithful fnl let me in on all 3 screens.  No need to be greedy 1 will do.

i'm on a timer for FTL. Got my pair my little sons pair and 2 pairs of snake skin for my little girls..

got lucky on ndc and fnl.  first time on fnl on a release like this where it didnt give me CC problems.  went through the first time

NDC was wack to death. TOL is wack to death. FTL is wack to death.

FNL is the one son!!!

If I had depended on NDC or FTL only I would've been stuck, thanks FNL!!!

I'll give you ALL my business for the future!!!

even though I grabbed on ndc already, i am trying for ftl and eb.
killing time. I am worried that I am normally able to add on those two by now, but I haven't yet

[h2]Please Wait[/h2]
We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

[h3]Your Estimated Checkout Time is 7:45:51 AM CDT[/h3]
it was at 1 min and jumped to 6 mins.. Da Fuq

FNL is the one son!!!

Its the luck of the draw.  Neither site is better than the other.  NDC does suck though.

FNL is the one son!!!

FNL is not reliable on releases of high demand.. They've been known to take too many orders and then refund your money Monday. Just be careful.

Got em thru FNL. Pumped. Almost got straight through surprisingly
smokin.gif

So on FNL I added a pair to my cart, checked out and got an error so I went to check out again and BOOM it went through.  Checked my CC online just to make sure it went through and I have 2 charges from FNL (each $139.99), does that mean I ordered twice and I will get 2 pair?  This ever happen to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom