Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
agreed. I did some time at Footaction at one point and during midnight releases, a couple people were trying on the shoes since they didn't know their size in foams. I heard 0 people cry "THEY AINT NEW!!!!" if it didn't fit and were giving back to us. The next customer in that size just purchased and kept it moving.

first time I heard I couldn't try on a shoe was when the CDPs first dropped. was an interested time for me.

Call me picky, tell me I'm OD... Whatever it is. To me, truly Deadstock means factory laced, never tried on or worn. Doesn't mean I wouldn't buy a pair that has been previously tried on.

These 11 lows had creases after 4 steps on the toe box when I tried them on... If I listed them as DS and someone bought them and saw creases I don't think they would appreciate it.

It's all personal opinion.

Call me picky, tell me I'm OD... Whatever it is. To me, truly Deadstock means factory laced, never tried on or worn. Doesn't mean I wouldn't buy a pair that has been previously tried on.

These 11 lows had creases after 4 steps on the toe box when I tried them on... If I listed them as DS and someone bought them and saw creases I don't think they would appreciate it.

It's all personal opinion.
What if that pair you bought from the store was tried on 4x before you even got to the store to buy them? They just happened to have a squeaky clean floor or they walked on carpet and didnt crease the shoes? When they were done they just laced em back to "factory laced" and put it back on the shelf for sale ... you wouldnt even know huh

When you sell the shoe its still brand new .. just say its been tried on .. i guarantee you thats not gonna change anyones mind about buying it.

If buying/selling shoes was based on only selling "DS" pairs then FTL etc would be out of business by now. Think about how many people buy the wrong size since different shoes fit differently

^^IMO the factory lacing thing is going too far. Before that hip-hop cop on youtube, (basement of the Jays) no one cared rather they were factory laced or not. Now every since Officer Bostic said this, everyone thinks this is a requirement to be considered deadstock.

Not judging anyone on here. I'm just saying, every since that dude said it, I've heard it echoed a 1000 times now, when before no one gave a damn about how the laces were tied. Just long as they hadn't been tried on, worn, put on the ground or damaged in any way (even the slightest) they were deadstock. Now if you touch the laces the wrong way you UND's them....
eyes.gif

Last edited:
What if that pair you bought from the store was tried on 4x before you even got to the store to buy them? They just happened to have a squeaky clean floor or they walked on carpet and didnt crease the shoes? When they were done they just laced em back to "factory laced" and put it back on the shelf for sale ... you wouldnt even know huh

When you sell the shoe its still brand new .. just say its been tried on .. i guarantee you thats not gonna change anyones mind about buying it.

If buying/selling shoes was based on only selling "DS" pairs then FTL etc would be out of business by now. Think about how many people buy the wrong size since different shoes fit differently

^^IMO the factory lacing thing is going too far. Before that hip-hop cop on youtube, (basement of the Jays) no one cared rather they were factory laced or not. Now every since Officer Bostic said this, everyone thinks this is a requirement to be considered deadstock.

Not judging anyone on here. I'm just saying, every since that dude said it, I've heard it echoed a 1000 times now, when before no one gave a damn about how the laces were tied. Just long as they hadn't been tried on, worn, put on the ground or damaged in any way (even the slightest) they were deadstock. Now if you touch the laces the wrong way you UND's them....:rolleyes

We could sit here and go about "what if this, and what if that" all day... I'm just saying that's how I feel, if you feel differently that's cool. I would still buy a shoe that's been tried on if I had no other option, I would still pay fair asking price for a shoe that's been tried on if it's 10/10. It's just MY opinion and definition of what I feel is truly "Deadstock". And apparently like Beelzebub says above, he has heard 1000 other people that feel the same way, lol. Although, I formed that opinion on my own, I don't care what Bostic or any other YouTube reviewer thinks or says.

And lastly idk where anyone said shoes should only be sold on a DS only bases, and you shouldn't be allowed to try shoes on, lol. Or whatever quise was trying to get with his last point in the prior post.

I'm good on any further "debate" tho, we've high jacked the thread long enough.

Seen lots of imperfect/ inconsistent/ flawed pairs. Sucks cuz it's a great looking very comfy shoe imo
My pair is one of the imperfect ones. The right shoe toe box looks like Kim K's cellulite behind....These are my 1st pair of Jordan's since my OG 14's in 1998. I am going to sell them on Ebay and wait until the 29th for the 8 playoffs and the 1 shadows next mouth. Super disappointed with JB QC

Last edited:
These shoes I love and copped some red challenge custom from sickestsocks.com and I have gotten more compliments than eva!
Chicks digg it. Gonna get my girl some.

Pulled these out yesterday and they were AMAZING on feet. I loved them but my heart ached a little every step knowing that they were creasing by the second. haha

Pulled these out yesterday and they were AMAZING on feet. I loved them but my heart ached a little every step knowing that they were creasing by the second. haha
Exactly! I was on the fence with these but man when I got them on feet it was instant love!! I've worn them like 3 or 4 times already. Every time I took them off I was looking at the creases like 'damn' still had to wear again though b/c they are so dope especially on feet...

Um, fail.

idk what people don't understand about this. If you try them on, they are no longer deadstock. I'm not trying to be a stickler, but it is, what it is. Specially if you walk around in them, and yes even in the house. Some shoes crease from taking a few steps. My 11 lows creased before I got out of the house. Some shoes crease just from trying them on, specially when they are still laced too tight.
Who claimed they were still ds? I think I missed something here
THANK YOU!  I NEVER SAID MY KICKS WERE STILL DS. I just said they still haven't touched the ground (as in worn outside). I tried them on and put them back in the box. I've yet to wear these. The haven't been walked in at all. I swear...some people are so d@mn dumb.

Did JoeyD12 actually READ my post?

Last edited:
My pair is one of the imperfect ones. The right shoe toe box looks like Kim K's cellulite behind....These are my 1st pair of Jordan's since my OG 14's in 1998. I am going to sell them on Ebay and wait until the 29th for the 8 playoffs and the 1 shadows next mouth. Super disappointed with JB QC

This is the reason I attempt to grab two online pairs. Allows me some quality check options. Return or resell the worst pair. Sometimes I even have to take one left and the other right. The person buying off me wouldn't care since the slightly imperfect pair is no longer available .

This is the reason I attempt to grab two online pairs. Allows me some quality check options. Return or resell the worst pair. Sometimes I even have to take one left and the other right. The person buying off me wouldn't care since the slightly imperfect pair is no longer available .
but what if both pairs are messed up or two right shoes are messed up

but what if both pairs are messed up or two right shoes are messed up

Best of the worst. I rather have a choice than none.

If I can purchase at a store then I would ask for a new pair knowing that I can't pick one left and one right. Then continue to ask for a new pair until I am satisfied. Assuming there isn't that big of a line behind me of course.

For example, on this release I was able to order from NDC and EB. Both pairs had small barely unnoticeable marks that would most likely occur after a few wears. So I looked at the production date and matched them when I noticed one from NDC matched one from EB.

Back
Top Bottom